Aromamizer Supreme Postless Deck

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So I got the postless deck for the Aromamizer Supreme. One of my biggest pet peeves with the A.S. is its lack of build space. This should help.

2016-11-29 18.55.04.jpg

These juice holes look like they may cause a wicking issue Either that, or a lack of airflow issue. One large juice hole per side - gonna have to stuff 'em pretty good I think to keep 'em from leaking. But that'll cut off about half the airflow from the underside of the coils.

Postless AS.jpg

Got it wicked, but it looks like crap. I'm hoping it won't leak, or on the opposite side of the spectrum - get dry hits.

2016-11-29 20.29.44.jpg

Underside with the wick showing

2016-11-29 20.31.32.jpg

Peek-A-Boo!

2016-11-29 20.49.29.jpg

Well, it seems to vape pretty well. Definitely easy to build on (duh). No leaking or dry hits so far, but I'll let it sit for a while and see if it leaks. Chain vaping will give a dry hit, though. Gotta stuff less cotton in the bottom next time.

#Handcheck

2016-11-29 20.47.43.jpg

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its supposed to work pretty well , even with the size of juice holes
dc5b4791e1f0e367d4cc0a3fe7f017ba.jpg
c08b1c3b81d0712f3246aa0d702d3a3b.jpg

Mine just arrived along with the smaller chim kit , was playing around an the rda v metal sleeve fits so can have it in 4mm an full metal jacket

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I got the postless deck for the Aromamizer Supreme. One of my biggest pet peeves with the A.S. is its lack of build space. This should help.

View attachment 67961

These juice holes look like they may cause a wicking issue Either that, or a lack of airflow issue. One large juice hole per side - gonna have to stuff 'em pretty good I think to keep 'em from leaking. But that'll cut off about half the airflow from the underside of the coils.

View attachment 67966

Got it wicked, but it looks like crap. I'm hoping it won't leak, or on the opposite side of the spectrum - get dry hits.

View attachment 67962

View attachment 67963

Peek-A-Boo!

View attachment 67965

Well, it seems to vape pretty well. Definitely easy to build on (duh). No leaking or dry hits so far, but I'll let it sit for a while and see if it leaks. Chain vaping will give a dry hit, though. Gotta stuff less cotton in the bottom next time.

#Handcheck

View attachment 67964
Thanks for the lovely pics crazychef!

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4a7f8b19ff458270078535659c1340c6.jpg

I got the 23mm lyte in blk to fit on the r150 but the 7ml fits ok , , im now awaiting the 30mm supreme which comes with postless an supposedly fits up to 6mm id coils in the 30mm postless deck
89586da9fffc2b3949fd78e5f3a0d3a2.jpg
ab2175fb3ac289ed397fe8669a8e019d.jpg
8828bc296748c69358addf29dc4bedf5.jpg
c6c9571e05ec4d5df63847cf89232c14.jpg
these pics taken off steam crave fan
b757867ce9e010546eb0793c1209991b.jpg
ab0435f7be955ecce6410ff277094e54.jpg
page fb showing how large the 30mm tank is supposed to come as 10ml with a 20ml extension an can go down to rda too , has a big postless deck from the pics of early testers
6fd4e9315a2ba53631695e2e8cbd8b14.jpg

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That's just way too much overkill for me.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks a god dam beast does the postless deck on 30mm dam my mod farther will get jealous cant wait to get that one supposedly released in December some time , to wipe out the Mod Farther im presuming, since it will come with juice flow control and mesh on the air intake to cut down on spit back from thoses larger coils , think its time i coiled up the postless my self but gotta run down my juice first then can start with a clean tank , my pal loves the postless says its really good

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The 30mm comes in various tank sizes , so the 20ml is way OTT but the deck space an 10ml looks just fine , plus you can convert into an almost 3-4ml dripper with a larger 20mm deck size

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
These tanks have been with testers for a while , they say the new postless deck is great , need to actually coil an wick up the 25mm postless deck like the Op , looks sweet , hope she vapes well , apparently does not need as much wick as you think ive been told and don't even dry hit or leak

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 67961

View attachment 67966

View attachment 67962

View attachment 67963

Peek-A-Boo!

View attachment 67965

#Handcheck

View attachment 67964
Very nicely done

aspr

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It does look like a good broke vaper alternative to a petri rta... I don't like clones lol

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The only thing this has in common with the Petri RTA is that it's a postless deck. The flavor of the AS can't even come close to the Petri. I even have the same exact build in both.

aspr

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The only thing this has in common with the Petri RTA is that it's a postless deck. The flavor of the AS can't even come close to the Petri. I even have the same exact build in both.
That was the only comparison I was making

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aromamizer Supreme is great for flavours the lyte version is even better smaller chamber more concentrated flavours , especially with less wicks used just tips over the the juice holes in the deck , same as i wick my Cloudnus RDTA, but my favourite at moment has to be the wolfpaw RDA on the coppervapes bf mod
29bed4d11725d83301afdf6a26260b01.jpg

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Didn't know where to postless this so here you go:D

Aromamizer Plus 30mm RDTA pre order will start on Dec-5th in shop.steamcrave.com
Coupon code 20% off will be provided to all Cravers!
Features:
- New air intake screen design to both improve flavor and reduce the effects of coil spitting
- Enhanced juice flow design for more accurate juice supply and ease of assembly
- 10ml juice capacity as standard incorporating a modular design for dripper and optional 5ml and 20ml kits
- Reduced condensation and air turbulence utilising a no step, wide bore chimney and friction fit drip tip
- Spacious postless build deck with capacity for coils of over 6mm internal diameter
- The uncompromising Aromamizer flavor experience to beat all the 30mm competition

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3e558499ec81e375b62b982c0123af5e.jpg
9de68dfeb413e8b7fd56ac9b271f82c8.jpg
4faccf4bc68c3a0db6ce1e3dfe100d10.jpg

Well ive just coiled up mine dual alien Coils , 3mm id coming in at 0.13 Ohms
Be glad of the new 30mm with its spit back gaurd over airflow since these occasionally spit out some dam hot juice , vaping fantastic ,
no leaks yet ,didnt over stuff it with cotton either maybe used too short of tails fluffed right up just dipped into the deck holes so might need redoing ??.
I left a little 1-2mm gap under coils for air to circulate under/ around them , I find this helps with flavours a little more , time will tell if i need to rewick or not

I also moved coils out slightly more towards edges of deck Since taking pictures so wicks are above the juice holes more ,

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Didn't know where to postless this so here you go:D

Aromamizer Plus 30mm RDTA pre order will start on Dec-5th in shop.steamcrave.com
Coupon code 20% off will be provided to all Cravers!
Features:
- New air intake screen design to both improve flavor and reduce the effects of coil spitting
- Enhanced juice flow design for more accurate juice supply and ease of assembly
- 10ml juice capacity as standard incorporating a modular design for dripper and optional 5ml and 20ml kits
- Reduced condensation and air turbulence utilising a no step, wide bore chimney and friction fit drip tip
- Spacious postless build deck with capacity for coils of over 6mm internal diameter
- The uncompromising Aromamizer flavor experience to beat all the 30mm competition
not on their site yet? also whats the coupon code?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

View attachment 67961

View attachment 67966

View attachment 67962

View attachment 67963

Peek-A-Boo!

View attachment 67965

#Handcheck

View attachment 67964
how tight of a squeeze is yours? mine is super tight. really need to jam it in

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
how tight of a squeeze is yours? mine is super tight. really need to jam it in
This one fits nice and snug. No need to struggle with it at all.
The one I got was from Slowtech - HERE

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
thanks! and here i am thinking i was done spending lol.
any word on color options?

I think they said SS and Gunmetal will be the first colors they ship. Don't feel bad, I am going broke trying to keep up with these high dollar 30mm rta's:p
A modfather with JFC, take my money:cheers:

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
This one fits nice and snug. No need to struggle with it at all.
The one I got was from Slowtech - HERE
maybe i'll get one of those. mine has the one the LE came with and man it's a much tighter fit then the 2 post deck. really have to squeeze it down

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I think they said SS and Gunmetal will be the first colors they ship. Don't feel bad, I am going broke trying to keep up with these high dollar 30mm rta's:p
a gunmetal will suffice i guess

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Iknow tell me about it
c059a15d8a68f60e5a25a8132bbd9014.jpg

you get the mod farther then its deck an tank sizes an now steam crave are releasing the same size but fixed whats whats missing off the mod farther juice flow control an spit back on airflow , can't wait

[/IMG]

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
20% off nice but how much hmm

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For USA maybe but not for uk , dam shipping is nearly price of RDTA was on the le edition , 80£ or something last one

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Iknow they look SAF dont they , im just hoping we dont get screwed on prices an shipping uk like the others have been , but i Just found a site selling the (25ml LE 20£ delivered the supreme 7ml limited edition in ss an blk) 22£ in gun metal LE 27£ for gold LE in a sale ,

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gun metal 30mm Supreme RDTA , 10ml an 5ml tank size ordered now the long wait for preorders to be made an shipped out hoping it will be just before xmas if not before New year , would also be good
807fd163a17f9536d4836b8118339856.jpg

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
not on their site yet? also whats the coupon code?
http://shop.steamcrave.com/aromamizerplus_p0950.html
Preorder Aromamizer Plus 30mm RDTA 10ml Standard Kit
Item Code: SC205
http://shop.steamcrave.com/aromamizerplus105ml_p0951.html
Preorder Aromamizer Plus 30mm RDTA 10ml&5ml bundle sale
Item Code: SC205 10ml+5ml
http://shop.steamcrave.com/aromamizerplus1020ml_p0952.html
Preorder Aromamizer Plus 30mm RDTA 10ml&20ml bundle sale
Item Code: SC205 10ml+20ml
http://shop.steamcrave.com/pluspostlessdeck_p0953.html
Postless deck of Aromamizer Plus 30mm RDTA
Item Code: 205postlessdeck

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Thanks! Guess I'm spending money today

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
thanks enablers!
76iJh0a.png

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
does the post less deck fit the 4ml?

Stuff for sale...Inquire within.
doubtfull the 30mm one will, but fastech sell one for like 9 bucks for the original supreme which will work on the 4ml and 7ml ones

VU Sponsors