VU Patreon
Hi Wolfie-
Cold but sunny day here-
How are you doing-
I hope you are having a great Day!

:wave:
Hi, Snap :)
Thank you, Snap.
Glad you're enjoying the sun. Hope you get to stay inside where it's warm. How are you doing this morning / today?
It's been cloudy here for, well, I don't know how many days, but it's been at least three days, and, today is going
to be cloudy again :( .

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good morning Wolfy and Snap and any of my friends that might stop in
I hope everyone is having a great day and that everyone is having as much fun as i am playing the game here
Hi, Jimi :)
I'm glad you are having fun :bliss:.
I sure do enjoy playing the game, that is when I get the chance to get on here and play. Hopefully, later today I'll be able stay on here longer and join in on the fun.

Thank you, Jimi and Snap :hug: for playing. I really appreciate you both for posting in here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I sure do enjoy playing the game, that is when I get the chance to get on here and play. Hopefully, later today I'll be able stay on here longer and join in on the fun.

Thank you, Jimi and Snap :hug: for playing. I really appreciate you both for posting in here.
Thank you Wolfy, we will be looking forward to playing the game with you:hug:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi, Snap :)
Thank you, Snap.
Glad you're enjoying the sun. Hope you get to stay inside where it's warm. How are you doing this morning / today?
It's been cloudy here for, well, I don't know how many days, but it's been at least three days, and, today is going
to be cloudy again :( .

Bright and sunny, but very cold-
Nope had to run to Walmart and get some Jeans, socks and shoes for hubby- went to leave and my windshield was was empty- went to fill it- no windshield wash in the garage, something else I had to get at Walmart- I need to get out of the house, drives me crazy being cooped up. I got a lot of great deals on clothes for me at Kohls yesterday- plus Senior day is Wednesday- took another 15% off.
Grocery shopping is done- now bring on that horrible storm that is supposed to hit us starting Friday night- could get 2 feet of snow- ugh!
I hope all is well with you Wolfie- hate cloudy days so dreary!
:wave:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

No problem- Jimi and I have been playing a similar game on another forum- we've been buddies for a while- both of us love music and these games are so fun, sometimes hearing songs I have forgotten about or hearing great newer stuff!
:blowkiss:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Good morning Wolfy, Snap, and anyone else who stops in

Hi Jimi-
I had a busy morning today- lots of running around getting clothes and groceries. LOL!
I left at 8:30 this morning- plus I am doing laundry today.
Cold but sunny here again today!
How are you doing today my friend? I hope all is well with you and Jean!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi-
I had a busy morning today- lots of running around getting clothes and groceries. LOL!
I left at 8:30 this morning- plus I am doing laundry today.
Cold but sunny here again today!
How are you doing today my friend? I hope all is well with you and Jean!

Hi Snap, we had a busy afternoon too, had to get supplies before round 2 of the snow storm starts tomorrow with another 6 inches or so.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi Snap, we had a busy afternoon too, had to get supplies before round 2 of the snow storm starts tomorrow with another 6 inches or so.

We are expecting between a foot and 2 feet of snow when the storm is over- overnight we have just had 3" of snow- the storm is supposed to hit us Saturday night- only good thing about the storm is that it is hitting on the weekend! Supposed to have temps -7*F too.
Yes I am stocked up- this isn't my 1st rodeo! LOL!

:hug:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We are expecting between a foot and 2 feet of snow when the storm is over- overnight we have just had 3" of snow- the storm is supposed to hit us Saturday night- only good thing about the storm is that it is hitting on the weekend! Supposed to have temps -7*F too.
Yes I am stocked up- this isn't my 1st rodeo! LOL!

Wow that's a load of snow, please stay inside and be careful, they down graded ours to 6 inches of new stuff, it's supposed to start here today and we get the pleasure of the cold temps following it too:gaah:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Good Morning Snap and everyone else, hope you all have a great day

Good Afternoon Jimi- super cold here today and lightly snowing now- we have about 3" of snow- the major storm hits tomorrow evening.
Yes I have no plans to go out in that! You stay safe and warm at home too!
I hope you are feeling OK Today!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good Afternoon Jimi- super cold here today and lightly snowing now- we have about 3" of snow- the major storm hits tomorrow evening.
Yes I have no plans to go out in that! You stay safe and warm at home too!
I hope you are feeling OK Today!

Good afternoon Snap, it's cooler here too, gonna dip down below zero in a few days too, I am glad you are not going out for anything, just so risky anymore with so many crazy drivers out there. I'm feeling pretty good, been on a juice fast for almost to months now and it has made a big boost to my health, would recommend it to anyone, really boosts the ole metabulism:):hug:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Good afternoon Snap, it's cooler here too, gonna dip down below zero in a few days too, I am glad you are not going out for anything, just so risky anymore with so many crazy drivers out there. I'm feeling pretty good, been on a juice fast for almost to months now and it has made a big boost to my health, would recommend it to anyone, really boosts the ole metabulism:):hug:

Glad the juice fast is working for you and you are feeling good!
I have been having a sick free winter so far- I had a sore right arm for weeks, probably from carrying heavy grocery bags- Aleve and using Icy Hot really has helped. Starting to actually feel better for the last few days, smell like crap( that sports stick stinks) but I will put up with it since it eases the pain!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Glad the juice fast is working for you and you are feeling good!
I have been having a sick free winter so far- I had a sore right arm for weeks, probably from carrying heavy grocery bags- Aleve and using Icy Hot really has helped. Starting to actually feel better for the last few days, smell like crap( that sports stick stinks) but I will put up with it since it eases the pain!
Thank you:hug:. i am so glad you had a sick free winter so far, you just can't be to careful:rolleyes:. Sorry you hurt you arm, you might try a good long warm soak in Epsom Salt water would do wonders for it, helps promote inturnal healing. Yeah, they need to come up with some of that rub that doesn't smell:giggle: but since it eases the pain I don't blame you.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Thank you:hug:. i am so glad you had a sick free winter so far, you just can't be to careful:rolleyes:. Sorry you hurt you arm, you might try a good long warm soak in Epsom Salt water would do wonders for it, helps promote inturnal healing. Yeah, they need to come up with some of that rub that doesn't smell:giggle: but since it eases the pain I don't blame you.

No Epsom salts here- so stuck with the stinky sports stick- smell is better than pain!

:giggle:

VU Sponsors