Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
No weather system here- nice and sunny today- but very cold. I think it stayed south of us. Usually our big snows come from Lake Effect.
Hope all is well with you today!
:wave::shades::wave:
Good afternoon, Snap :wave:
Sorry, for no reply yesterday. Is it still nice and sunny there today? Hope you are staying nice n cozy inside.
Ah, ok. What is the average snow fall with lake affect snow?
Thank you, Snap :) Hope all is going well for you today.
I am doing OK Jimi- sunny but cold here today! Just a lazy day for me. Water Meter had to be switched out- done!
They switched out the water meter last year. The water bill went up :rolleyes: .
Was without a washer for nearly two months and the electric bill went up 65 bucks o_O .

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good morning Wolfy, how are you doing toady my friend?
:wave: Good afternoon, Jimi.
How you doing today? Heck, you probably have already answered this question.
I am doing good again today, it rained ice through the night so I am just staying in all day:giggle:, thank you for asking my friend:hug:
Yup, you've already answered the question. Good plan...staying inside today. Hope it didn't do too much of that freezing rain.

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Good afternoon, Snap :wave:
Sorry, for no reply yesterday. Is it still nice and sunny there today? Hope you are staying nice n cozy inside.
Ah, ok. What is the average snow fall with lake affect snow?
Thank you, Snap :) Hope all is going well for you today.

They switched out the water meter last year. The water bill went up :rolleyes: .
Was without a washer for nearly two months and the electric bill went up 65 bucks o_O .

Lake effect off Lake Erie and Lake Ontario can dump feet of snow without warning. Buffalo NY about 60 miles from me got 7' of snow in a few hours- shut down the NYS Thruway stranding thousands of motorists- that was in 2014- big reason why I quit smoking- That is where the Rez is and where I went every 6 weeks for smokes. I could have been caught in that mess.
We average about 99" inches of snow a year here.
No sun today- cloudy and cold- but no snow.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Lake effect off Lake Erie and Lake Ontario can dump feet of snow without warning. Buffalo NY about 60 miles from me got 7' of snow in a few hours- shut down the NYS Thruway stranding thousands of motorists- that was in 2014- big reason why I quit smoking- That is where the Rez is and where I went every 6 weeks for smokes. I could have been caught in that mess.
We average about 99" inches of snow a year here.
No sun today- cloudy and cold- but no snow.
Damn! That's a lot of snow. How would anyone be able to walk their dog in 7' of snow? Definitely another good reason to quit smoking.
I was in the convenient store yesterday paying for gas and this guy bought over $300.00 worth of cartoons of cigs, WOW! :eek: . I couldn't imagine spending that kind of money on the cigs now.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Damn! That's a lot of snow. How would anyone be able to walk their dog in 7' of snow? Definitely another good reason to quit smoking.
I was in the convenient store yesterday paying for gas and this guy bought over $300.00 worth of cartoons of cigs, WOW! :eek: . I couldn't imagine spending that kind of money on the cigs now.

You dig pathways for the dogs or let them on the driveway after it is shoveled or plowed.
Driving is really bad- like driving thru tunnels and you had to be real careful making turns, couldn't see on coming cars- I drove a huge Dodge Ram 4x4 for height to see.
Cigarettes were $20.00 a carton at the Rez( reservation brands)
Senecas. The had national brands too, but the Seneca's were pretty good. I hated the drive,plus New York State was cracking down to 2 cartons per adult- ridiculous since NYS won a tax battle with the Indians- $10.00 of that carton was NYS tax.Yes those cartons were $9 to $10.00 each before NYS tax came along.
Used to be able to charge and ship them to my house- NYS did away with that too- so I had to drive- glad I quit smoking too!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Jimi- I have to head out for the nite-
I hope you and Jean have a great night and play the game with you again tomorrow!
Good Night my friend!

:wave:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Good morning Wolfy and Snap and any of my friends that might stop in
I hope everyone is having a great day and that everyone is having as much fun as i am playing the game here

Hi Jimi-
I hope you are having a great day-
beautiful and sunny here- cold and windy, but the sun is beautiful!
:wave:

VU Sponsors