Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Doing just fine thanks. But me and my youngest daughter have respiratory problems, so I would be lying if I didn't say I am freaking out. The number of cases in our county has been doubling and tripling daily. :oops:

How are you? NY sounds crazy! :huh:

I also feel meh, but I’m pretty sure it’s allergies. I never had them before so I was freaking out too. But I feel okay except for some coughing and congestion/runny nose.

It could be just plain old flu, not corona. Don’t freak out! Anyway, even if you caught it somehow, it’s not like people don’t get over it. So don’t worry. There’s nothing we can do but have hope. So try to chill out a bit. :hug::hug:

Do you have anything like elderberry syrup (or echinacea) in the house? The elderberry helps to boost the immune system, and calms coughs and is relaxing. Really helpful, and good for kids to take. Plus it tastes amazing!!

NY is empty! It’s like a zombie movie, it’s so weird. But my neighborhood is okay for now.

We’ll get through this. Sending good energy to you.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

Good morning, everyone.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Doing just fine thanks. But me and my youngest daughter have respiratory problems, so I would be lying if I didn't say I am freaking out. The number of cases in our county has been doubling and tripling daily. :oops:

How are you? NY sounds crazy! :huh:
Please be extra careful my friend, You and your daughter needs to become a hermit, that's what I am doing. And please keep checking in so we will know how you are doing.;)

VU Sponsors