Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
b4d28186fd58216ff12f5eace101c794.gif

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hello my loves. I’m really sorry I haven’t been on at all and haven’t let you all know what’s going on. I don’t have the virus and neither does anyone in my family here. Where I’m at, there have only been 3 cases and they’re quarantined.

I’ve been going through a lot of personal problems and have been going through a deep depression because of it. Also, not being able to get out of this house is killing me...

I absolutely love you all and send my non-virus-contaminated hugs to you all!

:hug:<3

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hello my loves. I’m really sorry I haven’t been on at all and haven’t let you all know what’s going on. I don’t have the virus and neither does anyone in my family here. Where I’m at, there have only been 3 cases and they’re quarantined.

I’ve been going through a lot of personal problems and have been going through a deep depression because of it. Also, not being able to get out of this house is killing me...

Glad to see you back and no virus! If you need to vent or cry or just need a hug we are here for you!:hug::inlove:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Glad you’re okay. I missed you. This isolating is really tough. Love you!

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Glad you’re okay. I missed you. This isolating is really tough. Love you!
Love you too my darling! It’s hard because before this virus I was only able to go out once a week. Now I only get to go to therapy, psych appts, and the recovery center to paint. They’re considered essential, but my psych appts are once every month or two months (can’t remember) and therapy once a month, always on my Wednesday’s.

Today I have a therapy appt and painting later. So I’ll probably be on and off today, but I’ll definitely try to be more active for y’all!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Love you too my darling! It’s hard because before this virus I was only able to go out once a week. Now I only get to go to therapy, psych appts, and the recovery center to paint. They’re considered essential, but my psych appts are once every month or two months (can’t remember) and therapy once a month, always on my Wednesday’s.

Today I have a therapy appt and painting later. So I’ll probably be on and off today, but I’ll definitely try to be more active for y’all!

Just let us know how you’re doing. I was worried because you mentioned needing nic, and I didn’t want you to run out, especially now. This is such a pain in the ass with staying at home!
Love to you and Tobe. Don’t worry, shit will work out. In any event, there’s really nothing any of us can do.
How’s your FIL being to you? I hope he’s not being more of a bully!

Love you! :hug::heart::hug:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Just let us know how you’re doing. I was worried because you mentioned needing nic, and I didn’t want you to run out, especially now. This is such a pain in the ass with staying at home!
Love to you and Tobe. Don’t worry, shit will work out. In any event, there’s really nothing any of us can do.
How’s your FIL being to you? I hope he’s not being more of a bully!

Love you! :hug::heart::hug:
Fil is still a dick. But it’s whatever. I’ll be glad when this is all over and we finally get into our own place again.

I’m ok on nic for a bit, but I’m out of my daily flavors. Need juice for my strawberry pixie, and my strawberry sweet tart juice. Also out of jawbreaking candy flavor. :confused: And with this virus, I doubt anyone will be able to ship juices. Does anyone know juice sites that are still shipping? Hubby broke my fireluke 2 tank and I need a replacement glass for it... again. No one is allowed to use any of my stuff now since they either destroy it or lose it (even my cbd supplies and tools) so I’m kinda stuck but I’m sure so is everyone else.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Fil is still a dick. But it’s whatever. I’ll be glad when this is all over and we finally get into our own place again.

I’m ok on nic for a bit, but I’m out of my daily flavors. Need juice for my strawberry pixie, and my strawberry sweet tart juice. Also out of jawbreaking candy flavor. :confused: And with this virus, I doubt anyone will be able to ship juices. Does anyone know juice sites that are still shipping? Hubby broke my fireluke 2 tank and I need a replacement glass for it... again. No one is allowed to use any of my stuff now since they either destroy it or lose it (even my cbd supplies and tools) so I’m kinda stuck but I’m sure so is everyone else.

I’m pretty sure BCF and some other places are working. Online stuff is still going on.
Wtf, he broke your tank?? That would truly piss me off. Someone might know where you can get the glass.
Your flower stuff too? Man, now is when you could use good sleep. They just take your stuff?

This corona is putting everything on hold, so hang in there. It won’t last forever. At least your hub is working.

Love and hugs to you and little man. Go try to paint, you can vent on the canvas. It’s for you, remember!

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I’m pretty sure BCF and some other places are working. Online stuff is still going on.
Wtf, he broke your tank?? That would truly piss me off. Someone might know where you can get the glass.
Your flower stuff too? Man, now is when you could use good sleep. They just take your stuff?

This corona is putting everything on hold, so hang in there. It won’t last forever. At least your hub is working.

Love and hugs to you and little man. Go try to paint, you can vent on the canvas. It’s for you, remember!
My hubby and I were in an argument yesterday and one of the things he said he doesn’t like is how on Wednesday’s I’ll be gone for like 7 hours :teehee: well... I need to live my life! This virus isn’t going to stop me. I’ve been very careful! Hand sanitizer, washing hands, sneezing in my elbow, wearing gloves and changing them every time I touch something. Lysol everywhere! I just can’t be locked up like this

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Glad to see you, we sure have missed you, thank you for checking in, very glad to hear you don't have the virus, sending our prayers and good vibes for things to get better for you. It is tough being cooped up but it is for the best. Give the kids a hug from me. Love you:hug::hug:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi,

We are sending out the following resource to all of our members so that you are armed with current and accurate information about COVID-19 and vaping. You may find this useful in conversations with friends and family about any risks or concerns about using smoke-free alternatives during this crisis.

You can read the full post here.

I hope you are well,
- Alex Clark
- CEO, CASAA

mail

Written by Roberto Sussman1 and Carmen Escrig2
1Institute for Nuclear Sciences, National University of México UNAM. Physics PhD. Director of Pro-Vapeo México AC
2Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain. Biology PhD specialized in Virology. Coordinator of the Medical Platform for Tobacco Harm Reduction in Spain.
Summary
PURPOSE The spread of the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic provides fertile ground for spreading misinformation on vaping. Vapers must be equipped with solid information and data to counterargue.

ON SMOKING. The relation between smoking and the progression to severe conditions of COVID-19 is still uncertain, though identified vulnerability conditions for this progression (cardiovascular and respiratory disease, diabetes) in mostly senior patients are strongly correlated with long term harms from smoking.

ON VAPING. There is no evidence that vaping (intrinsically) increases the risk of infection or progression to severe condition of COVID-19. When evaluating risks on vapers it is necessary to consider that most are ex-smokers or still smokers. Vapers with a long previous smoking history could exhibit conditions seen in vulnerable patients. However, this would not be an effect of vaping but of previous smoking. Since completely switching from smoking to vaping improves cardiovascular and respiratory conditions, smokers who switch to vaping are expected to have a better prognosis if infected by SARS-CoV-2

ON PROPYLENE GLYCOL (PG) AS DISINFECTANT. Because of its hygroscopic nature PG vapor (not droplets) can act as environmental disinfectant wiping out pathogens under specific physical conditions. However, there is no evidence on whether this effect will work on SARS-CoV-2 and in the context of vaping.

ON ENVIRONMENTAL VAPOR. While there are no reported and verified cases of contagion, the saliva droplets carrying SARS-CoV-2 virus are much heavier than the rapidly moving volatile droplets of exhaled vapor. Therefore, vapor exhaled by an infected vaper is likely to spread as much viruses as in normal respiration in the personal breathing zone, far less and far closer than spreading by sneezing or coughing.

RECOMMENDATIONS. The precautions to prevent contagion from virus carried by e-cigarette vapor are the same “social distancing” measures recommended to all the population including non-vapers: avoid physical contact and proximity to others. For vapers specifically: vape with low powered devices, avoid vaping in public indoor spaces and in outdoor spaces vape at least 2 mts away from others. (read more . . .)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Hi Amber-
Glad to see you back!

:hug:

VU Sponsors