Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Doing good.... Just reading many of today's posts and seeing a trend of people not pleased by possible derailment of threads by those that have little life and enjoy the forums as a way to socialize. Makes me think of all the posts I have done and maybe I should just post in certain areas. Oh well..... Something to think about I guess.... Anyhow, you posted another great song... Love listening to Kix.... Thank you....

Close My Eyes Forever - Ozzy and Lita Ford

Nope you are fine! Not about you my friend-
I love reading your story and glad that you are here!

Eyes Of A Stranger - Queensryche

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Nope you are fine! Not about you my friend-
I love reading your story and glad that you are here!

Eyes Of A Stranger - Queensryche

Thank you Snap.... I try to add a little humor here and there.... It's better than being so negative all the time...BTW, I think having you here makes the place special. You are another one from the MG family that is fun and big hearted... Seems we all have that quality...

Goodbye Stranger - Supertramp

Last edited:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hello beautiful.... Beat me getting up this morning I see.... Nothing like a bottle of water before bed and a bottle of water once you wake up.... Darn it, still feel hungover... lol Oh well, it was worth it.... Hope you had as much fun as I did last night. Football and hanging out with my Brother was quite fun. Going outside since he still smokes ciggs was kinda shitty though.... Was cold as hell out there.... I laugh when I remember doing such. What was I thinking?.... Vaping should have started many many years ago.....

So what is for breakfast around here? Need to ring the bell for some service at the MG Family Diner.... At least someone put a few quarters in the jukebox and there was some good tunes playing when I walked in... What is that I smell?..... COFFEE!!!!!! :coffee: So awesome...... Don't mind if I steal a cup while awaiting the waitress....

So how are you this morning? Hope you slept well. I hear you tried some new mixes yesterday and they turned out great. Also saw little man had behaved as well for you too.... Got to say things are looking up..... I'm so happy for you..... :hug:
Glad to hear you had a great time! I have to vape outside in the cold because my FIL thinks vapor is deadly :giggle: i already drank my ice coffee now I’m drinking a soda for extra caffeine! Made my brother in law blueberry juice last night and he loves it! Also gave him my aspire avp pro because I won it on here and he always has to use me or my husbands mods. Thanks to the contests I have a few so I figured I’d give him one for himself.

hope you have a great day!! See you in MG all day!! Lots of love and many hugs!!

:hug::blowkiss:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Thank you Snap.... I try to add a little humor here and there.... It's better than being so negative all the time...BTW, I think having you here makes the place special. You are another one from the MG family that is fun and big hearted... Seems we all have that quality...

Goodbye Stranger - Supertramp

Awwww- I feel the same about you and the MG Family- wonderful group!
That is what is good about this thread-can post whatever you want!
<3

Perfect Stranger- Deep Purple

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I Heard someone wanting breakfast ;)
How's 'bout a brunch or lunch breakfast
Of course...coffee is first :)
dab4795a23c0c21c1d662bfa8f03a96f.gif

d48313022f1e2a8fee66070de888f83b.jpg

For those with a sweet tooth...gotta have doughnuts
4d28a63f5e662fb0e721339d81f9786c.jpg

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Lol! My little monster was pretty good yesterday! He even let me mix juices at the table while he played with his toys... quiet and calmly lol! And Jimi is amazing! We’re going to work on another big recipe later today! I’m excited! I have a whole collection going on now! Going back to bed now! Love you and hope you’re sleeping well or slept well! Love you!! :hug:<3
Good Morning, Amber.
Good to hear you had a decent day yesterday, hope it's goes that way again today. O' well heck, looks like you will have another good one today...talking with Jimi and mixing is always good even when the day goes shitty... always brings out the hiding smiles. Thank you, I've gotten my usual four - five hour nap :rolleyes: . Hope you slept well when you were asleep. Love you :hug: and you have a great day with your boys :inlove: give them hugs :hug: from me :)

Oh, if I had to go outside to vape...I might as well get a tent or a small camper and live in it ! Sounds like you could use one of those just to have some space from the in laws ;)

We'll see you later :wave:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

You are a mean wolf! Torturing me with fresh coffee, a huge breakfast and fresh pastries!! Just kidding, thanks so much. I haven’t eaten yet, much appreciated!

Hope you’re having a great Sunday! Love you! :hug::cloud::hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You are a mean wolf! Torturing me with fresh coffee, a huge breakfast and fresh pastries!! Just kidding, thanks so much. I haven’t eaten yet, much appreciated!

Hope you’re having a great Sunday! Love you! :hug::cloud::hug:
:teehee: Call me the Big Bad Wolfe...I'll huff and puff and blow big clouds :cloud::cloud::cloud:
:teehee: I'm torturing you, Jimi and me :facepalm: . You're welcome :) for the torture ;)....kitty :teehee:
Hope you have a great day and blow massive amounts of big white clouds :cloud::cloud::cloud: Love you! Big :hug: and much Love :inlove:

Last edited:

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile

That's my Wolfie.... See she knows the best way to a man's heart is through his stomach....;) I should have listened to my grandmother and married a a woman who could cook. Instead I married for the other talent men love women for and needless to say not only are we not together any more, but she took her talent on the road with others. o_O So God bless you Wolfie and thank you for the afternoon brunch.... :hug:Hugs and :blowkiss: kisses for the Mrs.....

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Yup, yup and hell yup! We are all happy you are here and with us @VapeJunkie :hug:

Happy to be here dear.... How have you been today? Good I hope.... That was a wonderful spread there Wolfie.... It's awesome how you perfected a way to melt my heart and yet torture the kitty and put a spring into Jimi's step.... Just tell him the pancakes were sugar free.... ;)

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That's my Wolfie.... See she knows the best way to a man's heart is through his stomach....;) I should have listened to my grandmother and married a a woman who could cook. Instead I married for the other talent men love women for and needless to say not only are we not together any more, but she took her talent on the road with others. o_O So God bless you Wolfie and thank you for the afternoon brunch.... :hug:Hugs and :blowkiss: kisses for the Mrs.....
You're welcome :)
Aww, so sorry :hug:...breaks my heart that she done that to you. Big Hugs :hug: and much love :blowkiss:

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Hello Jimi, Rhianne, and the rest of you I have not greeted today. I miss you guys too..... Just getting geared up for some football and wanted to say hello and wish you guys a wonderful day.... Thank you guys for making me feel welcomed. My statement earlier wasn't geared towards anyone here, just read in a different thread some things that caught me off guard. Regardless, I'm glad to be part of the family here and hope that after the holidays, things will settle down and we may celebrate our family too.... Love you guys.... :hug::blowkiss:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Happy to be here dear.... How have you been today? Good I hope.... That was a wonderful spread there Wolfie.... It's awesome how you perfected a way to melt my heart and yet torture the kitty and put a spring into Jimi's step.... Just tell him the pancakes were sugar free.... ;)
:hug:...I'm doing really fine...so far. The sun is shining, have my MG Family, good tasting vape and a good cup of herbal tea :) thank you. Aww, you're a Sweetie :blowkiss: . :teehee: Kitty needed to be tortured...went all night thinking of a dubious plan and you helped...my partner in crime. Thank you for telling Jimi :)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello Jimi, Rhianne, and the rest of you I have not greeted today. I miss you guys too..... Just getting geared up for some football and wanted to say hello and wish you guys a wonderful day.... Thank you guys for making me feel welcomed. My statement earlier wasn't geared towards anyone here, just read in a different thread some things that caught me off guard. Regardless, I'm glad to be part of the family here and hope that after the holidays, things will settle down and we may celebrate our family too.... Love you guys.... :hug::blowkiss:
Hi Wolfie and VJ and everyone
Having a heavy fog here so sorry for not being socialable:(
Just have a hard time with words on these days:(:eek:
Hope you all understand
I love you all:hug:

VU Sponsors