A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm going to be gone most of the day. Early family Christmas at my sister-in-laws.

@Amber Petti I'm so glad the DIY is working for you! I haven't bought juice since August of 2015. I love that I can make a 30ml bottle for less than a dollar. On ELR if you put in how much the flavors and base cost it will tell you what the cost of a bottle is.

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
I'm going to be gone most of the day. Early family Christmas at my sister-in-laws.

@Amber Petti I'm so glad the DIY is working for you! I haven't bought juice since August of 2015. I love that I can make a 30ml bottle for less than a dollar. On ELR if you put in how much the flavors and base cost it will tell you what the cost of a bottle is.

I truly hope you enjoy time with the family Gopher.... It's always nice when you can get everyone together for the holidays... Have tons of fun and create some more lasting memories for years to come... We'll miss you..... :hug:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

Oh wow! I’ll definitely do that! I’ve been trying out the website but it’s confusing me a little so I’m going to keep trying it out til I understand it better.

Happy holidays!! Enjoy your day! Love you! :hug:<3

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Get so stuffed you will need a wheel barrel to be carried around in :teehee: . Enjoy your day with family :inlove: . We'll miss you... Love and hugs :hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good Morning, :inlove: MG Family...Friends and all those who stumble upon this thread. Have a Great Day and Rock on
3f3ce1f0afd70ec9e67ac6a3b90bdcbc.gif

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hello Wolfie.... How are you this afternoon?.... Hope all is well.... Missed you... :hug:
:wave: Hi VJ :hug:
All is well here, thank you! How are you and how is your hand doing? Have you tried to elevate your legs while sitting at the computer or in bed? I knew someone who had the same problem with swelling. He would kick up his feet and it helped him.
I've missed you :hug: :blowkiss:

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Yeah elevation helps and so do these compression socks.... Sadly not all compression socks were created equal. I have a pair that will cut off circulation if you wear them too long... Hands are getting better. Have full use of them. Only tender where the incisions were so that is a plus.... All in all I can't complain other than not having a stay at home waitress. :rolleyes: I mean loving woman who from time to time gets me things... :D I had a woman last month for a whole week, but she chewed through her restraints... :eek: Oh well, maybe next month will be better for me in that regard... lol

Good to see you again.... I've missed my partner in crime... Been days since we have tormented the kitty.... Sadly she is no where to be found this afternoon.... Anyhow, here is a big hug:hug:and kisses:blowkiss: my dear... Hope you have a great day planned....

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah elevation helps and so do these compression socks.... Sadly not all compression socks were created equal. I have a pair that will cut off circulation if you wear them too long... Hands are getting better. Have full use of them. Only tender where the incisions were so that is a plus.... All in all I can't complain other than not having a stay at home waitress. :rolleyes: I mean loving woman who from time to time gets me things... :D I had a woman last month for a whole week, but she chewed through her restraints... :eek: Oh well, maybe next month will be better for me in that regard... lol

Good to see you again.... I've missed my partner in crime... Been days since we have tormented the kitty.... Sadly she is no where to be found this afternoon.... Anyhow, here is a big hug:hug:and kisses:blowkiss: my dear... Hope you have a great day planned....

So happy your hands are healing :hug: . Wish I knew what would help you more with your legs and feet. I'm sure if we lived closer, we would all pitch in and help you :hug: if not everyone, I know I would, but I'm sure others would too!

ROFLMAO! Damn restraints, next time use cuffs...they work better!

Yeah, were is that mischievous Felix @Rhianne at this morning /afternoon? I'm sure kitty is getting bored without being tormented :teehee:
Aww, thank you! Love you Big hugs :hug: and many kisses :blowkiss:

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
So happy your hands are healing :hug: . Wish I knew what would help you more with your legs and feet. I'm sure if we lived closer, we would all pitch in and help you :hug: if not everyone, I know I would, but I'm sure others would too!

ROFLMAO! Damn restraints, next time use cuffs...they work better!

Yeah, were is that mischievous Felix @Rhianne at this morning /afternoon? I'm sure kitty is getting bored without being tormented :teehee:
Aww, thank you! Love you Big hugs :hug: and many kisses :blowkiss:

Note to self, find key to hand cuffs... Got it... Thank you dear.... lmao

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
This is my random wake up in the middle of the night moment. I woke up actually forgetting I made my own juice and walked by my shelf and smiled so big like, “I did it! Omg I actually did it!” Made my night!

I hope you’re sleeping well and will see you in the actual morning lol! Sweet dreams my love!

I know, I did the same thing when I saw my juice the morning after mixing it. It was an awesome feeling!
I’m not much behind you really. I’ve mixed about twenty bottles now, but I’m only mixing 50ml at a time. I don’t have all kinds of flavors sitting around. But I’ve blown through a bunch of 10 and 15ml flavors/one shots.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I know, I did the same thing when I saw my juice the morning after mixing it. It was an awesome feeling!
I’m not much behind you really. I’ve mixed about twenty bottles now, but I’m only mixing 50ml at a time. I don’t have all kinds of flavors sitting around. But I’ve blown through a bunch of 10 and 15ml flavors/one shots.
Yeah my orange creamsicle Jimi and I put in a 10ML bottle to test my first diy and to make sure I enjoyed the taste too! The menthol we made is in a 60ml.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah my orange creamsicle Jimi and I put in a 10ML bottle to test my first diy and to make sure I enjoyed the taste too! The menthol we made is in a 60ml.

I meant the flavors themselves in 10-15ml bottles. It was very cool to me when I used up my first 15ml one shot bottle. It had enough in it to make about 240ml.
You’ll use up less using straight up flavors, though. It’s great that you mixed recipes right away, though. I moseyed along with DIY or Die one shots, but I really love the ones I’ve got.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Love you :blowkiss: Big hugs :hug:
Doggies love their extra hug from you.
Still makes me laugh..."big hugs.. Love...fuck the FDA" LMAO!

Well, I do like George Carlin! :giggle::giggle: But I picked up the fda fucking here on VU. (ECF would have a heart attack! Lol)

I forgot to say the doggie in the pink hat was awesome! So cute! So, you have the best doggies! (Sorry everyone else! )

Big hugs and love and nice hot tea your way. Keep warm, and avoid hail please. Or is that only in warmer weather? Lol
:hug::hug:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I meant the flavors themselves in 10-15ml bottles. It was very cool to me when I used up my first 15ml one shot bottle. It had enough in it to make about 240ml.
You’ll use up less using straight up flavors, though. It’s great that you mixed recipes right away, though. I moseyed along with DIY or Die one shots, but I really love the ones I’ve got.
Ah! Gotcha! Yeah I was a little nervous when I grabbed the orange creamsicle bottle. Lol I was like... oh no this isn’t going to last long! Then when Jimi told me how much to put in the bottle I was like... really!?!? This will last me forever!! And y’all got me sooo many flavors I feel like I’m going to be good for several months - to a whole year!! Lol

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
I guess that hurts more than fucking! Lmao.

Howdy, VJ. Que pasa, amigo? Hope you’re doing good. Love and hugs and fda fisting clouds your way. :hug::coffee2::hug:

Hello Rhianne, I'm doing good and being up to no good at the same time.... You know me, mischief at all costs... How are you doing dear? Hope all is well.... :hug: :blowkiss: Hug and kisses for the Misses....

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Our Wolfie does not chew through stuff. She’s house broken.

I’m leaving now so she doesn’t kick my kitty ass!

Holy Shit Batman!!! A zinger from Rhianne... A shot across the bow.... Nice one Dear.... LMAO

Have a good one Rhianne.... See you when you are charged up again... :hug::blowkiss:

I'll do my best to defend Wolfie's honor when you return... lol

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Have a great time at your Sis-in-laws gopher:bliss: and enjoy all those special holiday goodies:)

It's a great feeling not to have to buy pre-made juice, and the juices we can make tastes better than what you can buy;)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Holy Shit Batman!!! A zinger from Rhianne... A shot across the bow.... Nice one Dear.... LMAO

Have a good one Rhianne.... See you when you are charged up again... :hug::blowkiss:

I'll do my best to defend Wolfie's honor when you return... lol

Yes, Robin. I know cat ninjitsu!

Hey, what about my kitty honor? I’m always being picked on! :giggle:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Our Wolfie does not chew through stuff. She’s house broken.

I’m leaving now so she doesn’t kick my kitty ass!
Oooh, Rhianna, if you only knew :teehee: . I'm house broken, but I'm known to chew through leather restraints ;) :teehee:
Get your bag o' tricks 'cause the Wolfe is unrestrained :p

How are you, Jimi? I’m okay, the quercetin is helping. Please stay warm and layer. I worry about you, my friend. :hug:
Thats great! So glad the Quercetin is working :bliss:

Please stay warm and layer. I worry about you, my friend. :hug:
Yup, he better be staying warm...I worry about him, too :hug:

VU Sponsors