Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
tenor.gif

One of those mornings where I’m exhausted! Lol! My boys wore me out yesterday! Hope you all slept well/are sleeping well! Love you all! Can’t wait for you all to wake up!

Lots of love and many hugs! :hug::blowkiss:<3

Hey Beautiful..... I see you are feeling much like me today.... Got a feeling I will be draggin ass all day.... I am on my second bottle of water though. So hopefully I will be ready for caffeine soon... Two more days til Christmas. Are you getting excited or kind of meh when being at home for as long as we have? I'm just counting the days til I can go back to work.... Which reminds me, I really need to start working on my back muscles. Been laying around so much even standing for an hour or two I feel it in the small of my back.... I'm ashamed to say it, but been far too lazy these months off....

Anyhow how are you dear? Feeling better I hope. I just want to say it may not be safe to drag your face on the floor while having your butt in the air.... A wise-ass like myself might pinch you while not expecting and send you into the stratosphere... lol Though it may lead to certain laughter until you go all military on my ass.... :hug:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hey Beautiful..... I see you are feeling much like me today.... Got a feeling I will be draggin ass all day.... I am on my second bottle of water though. So hopefully I will be ready for caffeine soon... Two more days til Christmas. Are you getting excited or kind of meh when being at home for as long as we have? I'm just counting the days til I can go back to work.... Which reminds me, I really need to start working on my back muscles. Been laying around so much even standing for an hour or two I feel it in the small of my back.... I'm ashamed to say it, but been far too lazy these months off....

Anyhow how are you dear? Feeling better I hope. I just want to say it may not be safe to drag your face on the floor while having your butt in the air.... A wise-ass like myself might pinch you while not expecting and send you into the stratosphere... lol Though it may lead to certain laughter until you go all military on my ass.... :hug:
I’m feeling meh about Christmas. We haven’t even started shopping yet. And we only have $60 to spend on each of the boys and Rylen wants a $40 video game, so it’ll be a very small Christmas this year. But I’ll enjoy spending time with my boys!

I hope you get your back muscles back in order! And drink some Gatorade for the hangover! It’s a cure all for it!

mans if you pinch my booty I can just roundhouse kick you in your manhood :devil:

muahahaha!

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
I’m feeling meh about Christmas. We haven’t even started shopping yet. And we only have $60 to spend on each of the boys and Rylen wants a $40 video game, so it’ll be a very small Christmas this year. But I’ll enjoy spending time with my boys!

I hope you get your back muscles back in order! And drink some Gatorade for the hangover! It’s a cure all for it!

mans if you pinch my booty I can just roundhouse kick you in your manhood :devil:

muahahaha!

That is when the ref runs in and throws his flag...Unnecessary roughness on the bunny, that will be a 15 minute penalty while the wise-ass tries to choke back down his manhood.... lol Wow speak about punishment not fitting the crime. I guess next time I will just let the dog chase you around the floor. Who knows he make take a bite out of crime... lol

Oh well, some have to learn the hard way.... I'm hard headed like that sometimes.... o_O

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
That is when the ref runs in and throws his flag...Unnecessary roughness on the bunny, that will be a 15 minute penalty while the wise-ass tries to choke back down his manhood.... lol Wow speak about punishment not fitting the crime. I guess next time I will just let the dog chase you around the floor. Who knows he make take a bite out of crime... lol

Oh well, some have to learn the hard way.... I'm hard headed like that sometimes.... o_O
Lol so I’m a bunny now? And Rhianne is definitely the kitty! And with my team you’ll just be placed in the penalty box for like 3 minutes! :teehee:

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Lol so I’m a bunny now? And Rhianne is definitely the kitty! And with my team you’ll just be placed in the penalty box for like 3 minutes! :teehee:

I think we are mixing football with hockey here.... Both can be violent but the penalties are far different.... As far as the bunny is concerned, that was the animal in question of said pinching.... :p Though you can be whatever you want dear.... As long as you are a little nicer to one's manhood. LMAO

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I think we are mixing football with hockey here.... Both can be violent but the penalties are far different.... As far as the bunny is concerned, that was the animal in question of said pinching.... :p Though you can be whatever you want dear.... As long as you are a little nicer to one's manhood. LMAO
Lol! Ok it’s a deal!

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Well beautiful, I need to get a shower and get back into these compression socks.... Sitting here without them is just asking for issues later.... Thank you for the good tunes and making me laugh all morning. Major hugs :hug: and kisses :blowkiss: for the Mrs.... Catch you later on after a shower and some lunch. Miss you...

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Well beautiful, I need to get a shower and get back into these compression socks.... Sitting here without them is just asking for issues later.... Thank you for the good tunes and making me laugh all morning. Major hugs :hug: and kisses :blowkiss: for the Mrs.... Catch you later on after a shower and some lunch. Miss you...
Ok my love! Have a good day! It was fun playing with you! Lots of hugs and kisses!!

miss you and love you!

:hug::hug::blowkiss::blowkiss:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Missed you Amber! Thank you! Had a good day :) . Hope your day was great! Love you <3 :hug:

A Moment Of Time...by Edenbridge
I’m happy you had a good day! I missed you wolfie! My day was good! Little one was a terror all day but then I got that surprise package and it lifted my spirits! Now Toby is settling down for the night so it’s more peaceful! Love you too darling!! :hug::inlove:

Just one more moment

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Russ Colombo- - When The Blue Of The Night.

Hey, how’s everyone doing? I missed you all today. Love and hugs to everyone and of course, flavored fda fuckin’ clouds!
Hi Rhianne. Doing good here, thank you! Hope you're doing well tonight! Missed you today and tonight. You have a good rest of the night.I'm gonna sign off and hopefully, will see you on the flip side. Love you :hug: :blowkiss:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
How are you doin tonight Amber:hug:?
I’m so sorry I missed this! It was like 8:15 or so and Tobias all of a sudden yelled, “NAP!” And ran to the bedroom lol so we had to go to bed! Otherwise I would’ve said good night to all of you!

I was doing really good yesterday! Hoping today goes well also! I’ll be bugging you today or tomorrow to make blueberry cotton candy ;)

I really hope your fog lifts for you soon! I don’t like seeing you feeling ill in any way! Love you Jimi love! Hope you’re sleeping well! :hug::hearts:

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
giphy.gif

Merry Christmas Eve everyone! I might not be on much since we weren’t able to go Christmas shopping so we’re doing it today. It’s going to be a madhouse! So pray for me :teehee: I hope you all have a great morning and an even better day! <3 Love you all! :hug::blowkiss:

Merry Christmas Eve to you too... Good luck finding what you are looking for in the hustle and bustle. Hope you are not looking for a Turbo Man like in the movie Jingle All The Way.... If you are, please kick Sinbad for me.... LMAO I'll say a little prayer for you to make it back in one piece. Have a great day and we will miss you... :hug::blowkiss:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Merry Christmas Eve to you too... Good luck finding what you are looking for in the hustle and bustle. Hope you are not looking for a Turbo Man like in the movie Jingle All The Way.... If you are, please kick Sinbad for me.... LMAO I'll say a little prayer for you to make it back in one piece. Have a great day and we will miss you... :hug::blowkiss:
Shopping is done! I went at 730 to skip the madness! Target wasn’t busy at all! So the prayer worked, thank you! I’ll be on here now for the day!

love you all! :hug::blowkiss::hearts:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Shopping is done! I went at 730 to skip the madness! Target wasn’t busy at all! So the prayer worked, thank you! I’ll be on here now for the day!

love you all! :hug::blowkiss:s:
Happy Christmas eve, Amber. Glad you're done and made it home safe and sound! Now, you have a great Christmas eve and if you need a break from everyone at home...put on your new snow pants get all bundled up and go for a walk, preferably by yourself ;) if it's at all possible to get out of the house. Walking does good for the body, mind and soul. Love you <3 :hug::blowkiss: and hope you have a great Christmas eve :hug:

VU Sponsors