Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Going pretty good Rhianne. Glad you liked the song.... I love the blues but most of my friends don't care for the older stuff.... So I try throwing in a few here and there to test the waters here.... Glad to hear you slept in.... While we did miss you, getting ones beauty sleep is a great thing.... Still only getting like an hour or two at a time here.... Anyhow, I hope you are doing well....Thanks for all the great tunes while I was away..... Should add for an interesting night catching up.... Love ya... :hug:

There’s a great thread here that Joe (our fearless leader) started about CBD flower. Really worth a read. I’ve tried vaping it, and it wasn’t until I combusted it, that it worked. Check it out! You’ve got very little to lose, imho. VaporJoe and Huckleberried started two excellent threads in the CBD area. Please go!

I love old blues and old music, in general. It would be great to sprinkle some into the MG, imho. I was afraid folks would be like wtf too! Love you, VJ. Feel better. :hug::hug:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Sweet dreams about mixing yummy juice, Amber. Love you lots! :hug::hug::hug:
This is my random wake up in the middle of the night moment. I woke up actually forgetting I made my own juice and walked by my shelf and smiled so big like, “I did it! Omg I actually did it!” Made my night!

I hope you’re sleeping well and will see you in the actual morning lol! Sweet dreams my love!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
292214-Happy-1st-Day-Of-Winter.jpg

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
21-You-Sexy-Beasts-Morning-Meme.jpg

Hope you all slept well! I slept great! Forgot to brew my ice coffee last night so I’m brewing it now! Will have to wait for it to chill before I drink it though! I hope you all have a great morning and an even better day!

Love you all!! :hug::blowkiss:<3:hearts:

Good morning Amber. Glad to hear you had a great nights rest. I made efforts to have a great nights rest later tonight.... Brother dropped off a 1/2 gallon of 90 proof... Guess that Christmas bonus he got was burning a whole in his wallet.... Makers Mark is not cheap.... Anyhow, I may be taking a day off on the zombie potion and enjoying my night during football. You have plans later on?

Thanks for all the lovin, the kissin, and the huggin. Keep this up and it might get weird little sister.... :eek: lol...... Just kidding, Right back at you babe... :hug::blowkiss:<3:hearts:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Good morning Amber. Glad to hear you had a great nights rest. I made efforts to have a great nights rest later tonight.... Brother dropped off a 1/2 gallon of 90 proof... Guess that Christmas bonus he got was burning a whole in his wallet.... Makers Mark is not cheap.... Anyhow, I may be taking a day off on the zombie potion and enjoying my night during football. You have plans later on?

Thanks for all the lovin, the kissin, and the huggin. Keep this up and it might get weird little sister.... :eek: lol...... Just kidding, Right back at you babe... :hug::blowkiss:<3:hearts:
Geesh! That is an expensive bottle! I hope you can withstand the zombie mode for football!

I have no plans. Being a stay at home mom is pretty lonely.

lmao! I’m just overly lovable! 29 and I still wish I could have slumber parties! :p

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I’ve always wanted to try Debian.

You really should. NASA uses Debian, even for mission critical stuff. Do believe the S.O.G s of the Navy use a customized flavour of Debian, if not it a Linux at the very least. If it suits to launch people into space, or do special operations in possible combat scenarios, that seems indicative to me it is "good enough" to use as some humble back country Hill-billy that has no real clue. Trouble being I think that back country Hill-billy facade is wearing rather thin. Seems people get a notion I'm mayor of the world, or "that old guy on the mountain".

I'm learning something of "being nice". Once you do it, it becomes expected. I'll give you the example of keeping firewood stocked for my FIL & wife's BIL. I ought naught have started doing that. It seems now I have a job of it. Good thing I really do not mind. I enjoy working, as difficult as that is for those that don't to grasp.

We all do what we need to do. That's life, and in saying that a person says all that's needed said. This morning before logging into here I was working in a different manner. I was browsing around a bunch of various writing oriented web sites, reading articles here and there, looking over submission guidelines then, getting some notions about some how to stuff. In all I reckon one could say as a writer, I was doing some "germination" regarding writing. Yep, I was wading through manure to plant some roses. :)

Here is the rub though. If I act too nice, I'll be saddled with further family obligations. I do not mind family obligations as such. I'm quite rather a family man despite the inability to sire human children. That aside, I've other obligations to attend if I'm writing and hope to make it a paying career. Ah, t'sk ... the joys of juggling for fun or profit seems an apt title to go read. :) I'm sure you comprehend all of this. You may wonder what it has to do with use of Debian Linux as an operating system?

Well, to borrow the persona of a Stepford Wife a moment, ... "Debian really saves me time, effort while scrubbing the floor. I use Debian daily and have no fear of it having any toxic effects on me. I was always afraid of other operating systems corrupting me by their corrosives."*Big Wide Smile*"So yes, I suggest you run right out and buy Debian today. Act now because for a time it is free software!"

Standard Disclaimers Apply

Last edited:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Not bad dear.... Still looking for some sort of caffeine to rather drink, snort, or somehow inject into my veins.... Yes I am such a dead head at times... lol At least I have my Nic for now.....I think Amber stole the pot of coffee for herself.... :eek:
LMAO! I did! My coffee is all cooled off now! Just have to add ice and I have my ice coffee for the day! You’re welcome to come hang out and have some! :hug:

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Geesh! That is an expensive bottle! I hope you can withstand the zombie mode for football!

I have no plans. Being a stay at home mom is pretty lonely.

lmao! I’m just overly lovable! 29 and I still wish I could have slumber parties! :p

Yeah tell me about it.... I normally get Benchmark 8 which is a $20 bottle and tastes just like Buffalo Trace. He went all out on Makers.... Guess we will be watching NFL today.... Didn't even know there were 3 games today.... Anyhow I am being safe and not taking the meds for a day.... See I can be smart at times... :p Wow, 29 yrs old, a mother of 2, and still feelin spunky. I would be draggin ass. Keep that glow sister....

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yeah tell me about it.... I normally get Benchmark 8 which is a $20 bottle and tastes just like Buffalo Trace. He went all out on Makers.... Guess we will be watching NFL today.... Didn't even know there were 3 games today.... Anyhow I am being safe and not taking the meds for a day.... See I can be smart at times... :p Wow, 29 yrs old, a mother of 2, and still feelin spunky. I would be draggin ass. Keep that glow sister....
Who’s your team? I’m an ice hockey fan! Flyers all the way! And I’ve always been bubbly! I still drag my ass most days... kids are tiring lol especially the toddler! Be careful too with not taking your meds! In can still mess you up!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We already joined the old religion! Lmao. Edit: in answer to “Join the New Religion!”

*grin* And some of us whilst friendly with the old time religion, the old religion will still remain in the "no religious preference" box.

Vile villain: "Ah, I see what you do there you Agnostic, you!"
Our hero: "Yep, Bob is your uncle and Mum is the word."

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Who’s your team? I’m an ice hockey fan! Flyers all the way! And I’ve always been bubbly! I still drag my ass most days... kids are tiring lol especially the toddler! Be careful too with not taking your meds! In can still mess you up!

You'll laugh being my parents were Steeler fans and my sister is a Redskin fan.... You know I had to grow up to be a Cowboy's fan... lol Always going against the grain it seems.... Just call me the black sheep of the family.... I'll play it safe on the zombie potion. I know it doesn't help to miss a dose but like I said, I truly hate it and can't wait to try something different.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
You'll laugh being my parents were Steeler fans and my sister is a Redskin fan.... You know I had to grow up to be a Cowboy's fan... lol Always going against the grain it seems.... Just call me the black sheep of the family.... I'll play it safe on the zombie potion. I know it doesn't help to miss a dose but like I said, I truly hate it and can't wait to try something different.
Just be careful love! My brother is a cowboys fan so you’re not alone!

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I'm never alone in my pick of NFL team.... Haven't won jack in over 20 years and still America's Team.... :confused: Don't ask how though... lol At least I have the 70's and 90's to remember the glory years.... :headbang:
Lol well I know absolutely nothing about football! But there’s always hope! When I have watched football with my brother, they play well! I prefer hockey because they can fight and beat the shit out of eachother lol

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Lol well I know absolutely nothing about football! But there’s always hope! When I have watched football with my brother, they play well! I prefer hockey because they can fight and beat the shit out of eachother lol

That is why I am a huge fan of MMA.... Sadly they have an event every week now so I get so behind trying to watch 6-10 hours of fighting a week.... Would be so much easier if there were only one organization but no, I have to try to watch them all.... lol

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
That is why I am a huge fan of MMA.... Sadly they have an event every week now so I get so behind trying to watch 6-10 hours of fighting a week.... Would be so much easier if there were only one organization but no, I have to try to watch them all.... lol
I like MMA too! But I’m stuck watching cartoons everyday all day long :teehee:

VU Sponsors