Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm the opposite,to high of VG feels like i have 100 pound sack of grain on my chest,almost like trying to breath through jello:eek:

Hey, Jimi. How’s things with you? I guess the problem with VG is it’s a lot more wet than PG. I’ve been getting a lot of juice with palm VG and plant based PG, which seems to be okay for me. I haven’t tried anything but their Max VG, so who knows?
When I get the PG thing, it’s like trying to cough to get something out, but only being able to take really shallow dry breaths.
Hope it’s cooler where you are and that your green beans are growing well. :hug: :hug: :wave: :vino:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey, Jimi. How’s things with you? I guess the problem with VG is it’s a lot more wet than PG. I’ve been getting a lot of juice with palm VG and plant based PG, which seems to be okay for me. I haven’t tried anything but their Max VG, so who knows?
When I get the PG thing, it’s like trying to cough to get something out, but only being able to take really shallow dry breaths.
Hope it’s cooler where you are and that your green beans are growing well. :hug: :hug: :wave: :vino:
Hi Rhianne, Doing pretty good here, just stiff and sore like always:rolleyes:, thank you for asking my friend I try to get coconut derived VG but it's getting so hard to find anymore, I can really taste and feel the difference, of coarse you pay a little more. I haven't been able to find any lately so been using palm:(, even the finished juice tasted cleaner and better, to me anyway:rolleyes:. I know others who can't tolerate PG either.
I get thick stuff that I can't cough up with higher VG besides the heavy chest feeling so I try not to use more than 70% VG for my own juice.
it's back to the heat wave here today and very sticky:gaah: bur my beans are going strong, I can't wait. I like green beans and garlic cooked together:):):)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning my friends:wave:
It's a hot sticky one here, finally after over 40 days without a drop, it finally rained here:bliss:
Now we're paying for it in humidity:rolleyes:
Hope everyone feels healthy and are having a great day:)
As usual I am ready for some good tunes:cool:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi Rhianne, Doing pretty good here, just stiff and sore like always:rolleyes:, thank you for asking my friend I try to get coconut derived VG but it's getting so hard to find anymore, I can really taste and feel the difference, of coarse you pay a little more. I haven't been able to find any lately so been using palm:(, even the finished juice tasted cleaner and better, to me anyway:rolleyes:. I know others who can't tolerate PG either.
I get thick stuff that I can't cough up with higher VG besides the heavy chest feeling so I try not to use more than 70% VG for my own juice.
it's back to the heat wave here today and very sticky:gaah: bur my beans are going strong, I can't wait. I like green beans and garlic cooked together:):):)

I had no idea that you could get coconut VG! I heard some non health people saying it was MCT, but that’s like super refined coconut oil, not VG. I don’t know if these people even really vaped, but that doesn’t stop them from adding their 2 cents.

That feeling of not being able to cough sucks! That’s what happened to me. I ended up taking a few drags of a cig and it helped. No idea why! I’ve been vaping some WTAs, and it seems to have gotten better. I think it was the 70/30 juice from Dangerous Woman that got to me. I love that company but I’ll have to pass on the juice (now that I have five 120mls!)

Say howdy to the beans, glad they’re thriving. And hope you are too, my friend! No bean icons, lol.
:hug: :hug: :blowkiss: :wave:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey, what’s up with you? It’s actually pretty cool here today. But feels like rain, which I won’t mind so much.
I’ve got so much stuff to do, and I’ve been trying to blow it off!
How’s it going with you and the family in Alley? Love and hugs to you and your mom and bro.
I’ve got to actually do something today! Grrrr.
:hug: :hug: :blowkiss:

Enjoy the cooler weather, hopefully, it will stick around. It has been down right nasty here with the humidity :xD: . However, tomorrow is suppose to be cooler with less humidity :bliss: . Hope it rained there. I wouldn't mind having some clouds and rain. :teehee: Lite a fire under your ass, that should motivate you ;) .
Did you accomplish anything 2day ? Things are going alright, thank you for asking :) . Hope you are having a good evening :D :vino::cloud::cheers:

Aww, thank you <3 Love and hugs to you and your husband

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Enjoy the cooler weather, hopefully, it will stick around. It has been down right nasty here with the humidity :xD: . However, tomorrow is suppose to be cooler with less humidity :bliss: . Hope it rained there. I wouldn't mind having some clouds and rain. :teehee: Lite a fire under your ass, that should motivate you ;) .
Did you accomplish anything 2day ? Things are going alright, thank you for asking :) . Hope you are having a good evening :D :vino::cloud::cheers:

Aww, thank you <3 Love and hugs to you and your husband

It’s been in the low 80’s/high 70’s here. Yay. But if it hadn’t been crazy hot here, I wouldn’t be celebrating 80deg weather!
You took the words outta my dh’s mouth, with the light a fire. Didn’t do that much today! Ack...
We got BritBox so we binged a lot of shows. Hence my being a lazy unfired ass this week! lol
I’m looking forward to end of summer already, and I’m sure you all are. Love and :Big Hugs: to you and the family and stay cool! Avoid .

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Mmmm. Yeah, that's the groove.

I wuz afraid of that....

Not a thing to fear, a brother walking ahead keeping path clear. ;)

Can't Stop The Show

Three chords in, love. :)

Much as I'd like sitting up with the bones, the rack and some other tasks are calling. Picked up a "scent" on something just a bit ago. So, I'll go wandering. *grin* Hope I don't pop in on anybody out of hand, if so, pologies, just doing my rounds.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Part of lyrics are "Teach me how to pray/ ", a stretch I know but oh well. *chuckles* Guess the bizarre tangled it up.

Mernin' :) Today is going to be a good day. I say so, so it will be. :) If you meet the Bozo on the road remember "fuck the Bozos" is still in effect. Maybe we'll love them so much they won't go around stealing kiddies. Sure people say clowns are the good guys and I do know a few that are that.

There's monsters in grease paints though. Made sure one never puts on paint again. She's now fearing her own shadow, slightest little noises like wasps scratching their wings a mile away.

Hope it finishes up the raining its been doing here today. Of course, the 90F and humidity can go along with it. Rather have a dry heat than a wet forest heat that drains a person. Seems that's all WV is too, even in non-forested areas.

*big round of multiple hugs for each and everyone* You get extras, pass 'em along to others ya see needing 'em.:)

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Part of lyrics are "Teach me how to pray/ ", a stretch I know but oh well. *chuckles* Guess the bizarre tangled it up.

Mernin' :) Today is going to be a good day. I say so, so it will be. :) If you meet the Bozo on the road remember "fuck the Bozos" is still in effect. Maybe we'll love them so much they won't go around stealing kiddies. Sure people say clowns are the good guys and I do know a few that are that.

There's monsters in grease paints though. Made sure one never puts on paint again. She's now fearing her own shadow, slightest little noises like wasps scratching their wings a mile away.

Hope it finishes up the raining its been doing here today. Of course, the 90F and humidity can go along with it. Rather have a dry heat than a wet forest heat that drains a person. Seems that's all WV is too, even in non-forested areas.

*big round of multiple hugs for each and everyone* You get extras, pass 'em along to others ya see needing 'em.:)
I'll Take some of your positive vibes and say it Will be a Good day :D

I know one clown and he isn't frightening without his make-up on, but once he turns into the clown, I wouldn't go near him.

Send some of that rain to @Jimi. But, :kickbutt: this humidity can go away, it's been awful this
summer :xD:

Hugs back to you :hug:

Help Me Girl

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It’s been in the low 80’s/high 70’s here. Yay. But if it hadn’t been crazy hot here, I wouldn’t be celebrating 80deg weather!
You took the words outta my dh’s mouth, with the light a fire. Didn’t do that much today! Ack...
We got BritBox so we binged a lot of shows. Hence my being a lazy unfired ass this week! lol
I’m looking forward to end of summer already, and I’m sure you all are. Love and :Big Hugs: to you and the family and stay cool! Avoid .

:wave: Hi, Rhianne :coffee2: :coffee: tea
Now, that weather sounds blissful :cheers: . :teehee: Glad I could speak up for for your DH :teehee:
As long as you enjoyed the shows ;) . Gonna have to look up what a BritBox is :huh: LOL...get off your unfired ass and get your ass to work ;) :teehee:
Oh, so looking forward to fall :bliss:
Just stay inside ;) until fall gets here :cool::shades:
Most definitely looking out for those damn tornadoes :eek:
Take good care :hug: for You, DH, and Family :hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey, what’s doing? You might like Brit Box. It’s like Netflix but it’s TV shows from Britain. Omg, their shows are so way better. We watched a bunch of good crime/cop shows. I love it.
Today was rainy, so I’ll get stuff done before the weekend. <hopefully > I’ve been trying to straighten things up in the house, chores and stuff that I let slide. Annoying but needed stuff.
So many people have moved out of this building, and now there’s like a whole bunch of strangers. Don’t like it anymore, but for now the rent is kinda cheap.
My PIF squonk thing is coming soon, I’m kinda nervous. I’m only vaping @4 months now with some decent vapes, so it’s a huge step forward!! Not surprised you don’t know what it is. If you’re happy with the gear you’ve got, why would you look into it? I didn’t, but the Universe apparently thinks I’m ready for this! lol
So nuthin much else doing here, but really hope alls well with the family and with you. :hug: Big :hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I'll Take some of your positive vibes and say it Will be a Good day :D

I know one clown and he isn't frightening without his make-up on, but once he turns into the clown, I wouldn't go near him.

Send some of that rain to @Jimi. But, :kickbutt: this humidity can go away, it's been awful this
summer :xD:

Hugs back to you :hug:

Help Me Girl

Didn’t the Dead say “we’re all Bozos on this bus!” Ironic GD humor at its worst. lol
You’re not kidding about the humidity. WTH?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello, everyone- Jimi, WhiteWolf, Snap, Pockets, and Mist.
Hope today was a good one for everyone. The weathers slightly better here, and hopefully it’s cooler for you all.
Hump day is half way over, so enjoy the afternoon! I’ll try to check in later. :hug: :wave: :cheers:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Gonna have to look up what a BritBox is

About $5 monthly on Roku.

Hey, what’s doing? You might like Brit Box. It’s like Netflix but it’s TV shows from Britain. Omg, their shows are so way better. We watched a bunch of good crime/cop shows. I love it.

Whatever you do, do not watch Midsomer Murders. I think you'll like Jones in it if you do. Tom, turns and says "Jones I need you, ..." Jones replies back either, "already got that for you, here"(handing him reports/business cards/suspect information/maps) or "already on it" and if he's on it well then he is in the wind doing it too. Tom never can get out the last bit of what he needs, Jones has already got to it. Jones is the bomb, doesn't hurt he's cute.

I have to watch that my wife doesn't sneakily set up a subscription to Brit Box. She has asked me to do that. I kind of think though for me looking at WWE, we could as easily do the Brit Box instead. I think there's another show called Murder Case Files on it, even if not there's still plenty else to enjoy.

Grew up from '74 into the 80's, like everyone I got dosed with Motely Crue.

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
About $5 monthly on Roku.

Whatever you do, do not watch Midsomer Murders. I think you'll like Jones in it if you do. Tom, turns and says "Jones I need you, ..." Jones replies back either, "already got that for you, here"(handing him reports/business cards/suspect information/maps) or "already on it" and if he's on it well then he is in the wind doing it too. Tom never can get out the last bit of what he needs, Jones has already got to it. Jones is the bomb, doesn't hurt he's cute.

I have to watch that my wife doesn't sneakily set up a subscription to Brit Box. She has asked me to do that. I kind of think though for me looking at WWE, we could as easily do the Brit Box instead. I think there's another show called Murder Case Files on it, even if not there's still plenty else to enjoy.

Grew up from '74 into the 80's, like everyone I got dosed with Motely Crue.

It’s $7 on its own. I’m hooked, yes the Brit Box jones got to me. But I’m not watching Midsomer yet. :giggle:
There’s Doctor Who galore, and good crime stuff. Have it a week and I love it.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
e3d687ec1c06abfe0295ba8ba768a025.jpg
Snap, Jimi, Rhianne, Pockets, Mist and Everyone :wave:
Hope, Everyone will have a wonderful Thursday :hug:

@SnapDragon NY how's your flower gardens doing and have you been enjoying your grandchildren ? I bet the flowers are looking gorgeous and your grandchildren have been a handful, at times :teehee:

@Pockets, How have you been? Hope all is going well and you are doing well :hug:

@Jimi, How are you & Sue doing:hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Today was rainy, so I’ll get stuff done before the weekend. <hopefully > I’ve been trying to straighten things up in the house, chores and stuff that I let slide. Annoying but needed stuff.
So many people have moved out of this building, and now there’s like a whole bunch of strangers. Don’t like it anymore, but for now the rent is kinda cheap.
My PIF squonk thing is coming soon, I’m kinda nervous. I’m only vaping @4 months now with some decent vapes, so it’s a huge step forward!! Not surprised you don’t know what it is. If you’re happy with the gear you’ve got, why would you look into it? I didn’t, but the Universe apparently thinks I’m ready for this! lol
So nuthin much else doing here, but really hope alls well with the family and with you. :hug: Big :hug:

:wave: Good morning, Rhianne :)
:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:

Not much happenin' here. Rather it be quite than hectic ;) . What's going on with you today? I've tried to watch a few Brit shows, the only one I could kinda get into was Dr Who. But, they changed the main character and there went that show :kickbutt: .
Glad it rained, hopefully, it brings in drier air and that humidity will go away for a couple of days. Last weekend or weekend b4 :facepalm: don't recall which weekend, the weather man put a flood watch up from like Thursday till Saturday, LOL, it rained one night and that was it. He was way off and all the rain was West and South. If, you didn't get all things done, it will still be :wait: waiting for you :teehee: . When you two start looking for houses, try to find out if the neighbors are renters. If they're not, grab it. Stay away from neighbors who rent, it's safer and you won't have to worry so much about who will be moving in next.
:cool: I think, you will do just fine with squonking. The two who are settin' you up with one will be there to help you through it, plus all the other good people will be here to help you. You got this girl !
Aww, Thank you <3 :hug: I hope all is well with you and your family :hug:

VU Sponsors