1. NOW MORE THAN EVER - WELCOME TO THE UNDERGROUND!

VU IS GIVING AWAY BUMPER STICKERS! SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!

YouTube Reviewers?

Discussion in 'Vaping Related But Doesn't Fit In a Category' started by gsmit1, Nov 17, 2018.

1. The Cromwell

The Cromwell The Frugal Vapist VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I would pay to see Busardo or Mike Vapes review those.

Todd would be a hoot reviewing those.

Vape Fan likes this.
  2. Vape Fan

Vape Fan More like I am now, than I was before VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    And here I was thinking Zophie...

St.Roostifer likes this.
  3. gsmit1

gsmit1 Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Oh for Pete's sake.

If they sell more than 3 of those things, I'm resigning from the human race.

St.Roostifer likes this.
  4. The Cromwell

The Cromwell The Frugal Vapist VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I am gonna buy some and send to Todd for him to review :)

JuicyLucy and gsmit1 like this.
  5. gsmit1

Blog Posts:
    1todd-ecig-reviews.jpg

6. Rooster Cogburn

Rooster Cogburn Keto Killer VU S.W.A.T. Team member VU Donator Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee VU SWAT Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    Ahh I see, I misunderstood the situation. The guy seemed genuine in the video, not that it means much, but the companies screwing him around seems like the more likely scenario. Maybe with some things being misunderstood by both parties due to the language barrier. Anyway I watched the video so I was determined to get to the bottom of this. I’m confident I’ve reached the bottom and will no longer comment on this issue. Thanks for helping me to understand a beef I didn’t care about until I wasted my time watching a video thus getting pulled in and my curiosity took over. Over and out.

7. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    The Cromwell and inspects like this.
  8. The Cromwell

Blog Posts:
    With a full unboxing and build quality critique before trail of the device :)

gsmit1 likes this.
  9. The Cromwell

Blog Posts:
    I figure you might as well get your papers filled out...

It seems at times that the human race is to the bottom.

jinx'd and gsmit1 like this.
  10. gsmit1

Blog Posts:
    Definitely can't get away with not including an owners manual with this one. Gotta have those firmware upgrades too ya know.

The Cromwell likes this.
  11. tlema1

tlema1 New Member ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I’m brand new here, only been on the vape for a few months, so I’ve been watching a lot of YouTube reviews. I’m a big fan of Tony B, MikeVapes, Suck my Mod, Vape don’t Smoke...and my favorite, FlavaChaser

SnapDragon NY and Vape Fan like this.
  12. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to VU :wave:

gsmit1 and tlema1 like this.
  13. The Cromwell

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to VU and your vaping journey.

gsmit1, tlema1 and JuicyLucy like this.
  14. tlema1

tlema1 New Member ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Seriously, I love FlavaChaser, maybe it’s the NY dago in me, but I love that guy!

gsmit1 likes this.
  15. Rooster Cogburn

Rooster Cogburn Keto Killer VU S.W.A.T. Team member VU Donator Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee VU SWAT Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to VU and I’m glad you found some reviewers you enjoy. It’s a good way to learn how to use all this stuff.

gsmit1 and tlema1 like this.
  16. Ralph_K

Ralph_K Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Where is the voopoo squonker that he said voopoo was making? What about him saying they had a contract but then later admitting they didn't?

17. gsmit1

Blog Posts:
    I just enjoy learning about vape products so I still watch a lot of reviews. Even ones in a foreign language.

It's been a while since any review actually taught me anything new about vaping technology in general, but the first few months I found youtube reviews to be a goldmine of information, along with other informational videos as well. I also spent a lot of time reading here too.

I don't have a big vaping budget. Before I spend money on anything, I watch every video I can find on it, read everything I can find on it here, and sometimes Reddit too.

There are never any guarantees, but it helps make an informed and economical purchase.

jinx'd and The Cromwell like this.