MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
7c7620748a01c4830ce369656e55951d.jpg

@MannyScoot yum yum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ha ha.... Glad you enjoying it.....

I'm in the process of moving, but I'm making a juice:

Ripe Banana, Mango, Guava, Pineapple, and Watermelon, oh let's not forget a kick of Coconut....... That shit is going to also kick some taste buds ass..... Ha ha....

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

Ripe Banana, Mango, Guava, Pineapple, and Watermelon, oh let's not forget a kick of Coconut....... That shit is going to also kick some taste buds ass..... Ha ha....

That sounds good. Let me know how it turns out please

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That sounds good. Let me know how it turns out please

Ask EJ 1024..... He knows about Manny's juice..... Ahhh and my buddy inspects..... He sucked like 750 ml of that shit down in about a month.....

I simply love fruits..... And I'm picky about making juice..... It's not the flavors, it's the process and quality of VG and Flavors.....

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Dude... I'm not gonna ask you anything for free
But I would pay shipping if your kind heart decides to send me some samples

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Dude...manny makes good shit.. he sent me 60 mls last year, it's was so damn good that I've been saving it... ITS GOOD

Dam when does the store of Manny open lol

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Ask EJ 1024..... He knows about Manny's juice..... Ahhh and my buddy inspects..... He sucked like 750 ml of that shit down in about a month.....

I simply love fruits..... And I'm picky about making juice..... It's not the flavors, it's the process and quality of VG and Flavors.....

It sounds pretty dam good. I'd be happy if u could share a recipe or 2 ;)

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude... I'm not gonna ask you anything for free
But I would pay shipping if your kind heart decides to send me some samples

I will be settling down in Arizona next week, once I'm settled I'll be back on Vaping Underground..... I have been busy planning and packing......

I'll be with a crazy vaping underground fanatic in Arizona..... Ha ha..... Fog baby.... Tons of fog........

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will be settling down in Arizona next week, once I'm settled I'll be back on Vaping Underground..... I have been busy planning and packing......

I'll be with a crazy vaping underground fanatic in Arizona..... Ha ha..... Fog baby.... Tons of fog........

Send me ur address I'm 4 hours away from u

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I'm telling you, it's not the recipe, it's the love, the mixing, the heating up..... The process..... Simply a process like making wine.... And I will not vape a juice before its time........

Nothing like a little love in your juice

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Easily on my top 5. I might like this better than the strawberry.
Yeah, Cannoli Be One is still my favorite Cannoli juice but Be Mine is right up there.

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper

Swizz017

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Here's me with my Vapor Shark DNA 250 with Tsunami 24 on top and Monster Jam juice! I couldn't be happier with a setup!!
View attachment 75829
Yoooooo. What's up?.....i just got my second ever rda in the mail yesterday(started vaping 6 months ago, mostly on a sub ohm tank. My other rda is a velocity v2 clone. And I just got the goon 24. I love it, though I don't have much to compare to. How do you like the tsunami? Which one is it?....there's like 20 versions. Lol. I wanna try a bottom airflow next.....i think. Kennedy is out of my price range....pipe dream for me. Lol

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yoooooo. What's up?.....i just got my second ever rda in the mail yesterday(started vaping 6 months ago, mostly on a sub ohm tank. My other rda is a velocity v2 clone. And I just got the goon 24. I love it, though I don't have much to compare to. How do you like the tsunami? Which one is it?....there's like 20 versions. Lol. I wanna try a bottom airflow next.....i think. Kennedy is out of my price range....pipe dream for me. Lol
I love my Tsunami. Excellent flavor and a very enjoyable vape. I think it's just the regular Tsunami 24.

Swizz017

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was going to retake the picture but decided the one I posted will have to do. I'm not the smiling kind of picture-taker so just imagine I'm smiling. lol
Lol. That's funny. I'm the same way. My girl gets pissed!! Lol.

VU Sponsors