Become a Patron!

Your Vape Today? Mod, rba, juice, etc

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Er'body getting vaped today, its re-wicking day!
dab75348aeedc84af85c609cdd875090.jpg

Also, cleaning and packing up some gently used gear for a sale soon. All good stuff, but I'm finally settling into what I really like.
4094e0d75d4a675ba31091347984b990.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice collection!

Just_Calle

Member For 4 Years
Nice collection!

Thanks buddy, I'm pretty happy with all of this stuff right now, except the goon LP on my Wraith. It's kinda a pita to build on, but I have a white Kennedy 24 two post coming for it next week with a squonking pin.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks buddy, I'm pretty happy with all of this stuff right now, except the goon LP on my Wraith. It's kinda a pita to build on, but I have a white Kennedy 24 two post coming for it next week with a squonking pin.

Sorry to hear about your Goon LP. I wanted to get one but decided on the Recoil RDA instead. I'm new to dripping but I love it already. :xD:

xXxelis_prxXx

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Er'body getting vaped today, its re-wicking day!
dab75348aeedc84af85c609cdd875090.jpg

Also, cleaning and packing up some gently used gear for a sale soon. All good stuff, but I'm finally settling into what I really like.
4094e0d75d4a675ba31091347984b990.jpg

You are going to sell the hadaly RDA ?
Ninja edit: and the tsunami?

tj99959

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
P1000878_zpsjafmjrea.jpg

Caravela/A7 mini with DIY Mango
Caravela/A7 mini with DIY Espresso
Provari V2 mini/A7 with DIY Hazelnut

and the painting on the screen is Lagoon Bridge, Saltair BC Canada by Cheril Painter
(my cousin's daughter)

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Oh can't wait to receive my Pico dual

Welcome to you and vape on!

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5X

I was going to order the Pico dual( they were on preorder at the time)- but bought 2 of the asMODus Minikin V1.5 instead( they were on sale for almost the same price)- You will be happy with the super long battery life of the dual battery mod, glad that I only own a few of the single 18650 battery mods as they now sit on the shelf!

MaLiXs

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I was going to order the Pico dual( they were on preorder at the time)- but bought 2 of the asMODus Minikin V1.5 instead( they were on sale for almost the same price)- You will be happy with the super long battery life of the dual battery mod, glad that I only own a few of the single 18650 battery mods as they now sit on the shelf!

at 75w++ it is barely enough to go through the day lol!!! I want BIG cloud so I need big batteries lol. single battery isn't enough for me lol

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
at 75w++ it is barely enough to go through the day lol!!! I want BIG cloud so I need big batteries lol. single battery isn't enough for me lol
Hell at 75+ watts a single battery wouldn't get me through 3 hours! Haha! I only vape at 30-35watts and single battery got me 2- 4 hours! The dual battery Minikin V1.5 gets me 8-12 hours and goes to 150w- I just went thru a 5 day power outage(storm) and I am so grateful I had my Minikins! I keep one fully charged battery set in the case- and could charge my batteries on the Nitecore while the generator was running, while vaping the other Minikin!
You will love the Pico Dual!
I also have the Yosta Livepor 160w cheap dual battery- I bought that so I wouldn't have to baby that- that goes with me outside, that thing works great- and again batteries last all day!

MaLiXs

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Hell at 75+ watts a single battery wouldn't get me through 3 hours! Haha! I only vape at 30-35watts and single battery got me 2- 4 hours! The dual battery Minikin V1.5 gets me 8-12 hours and goes to 150w- I just went thru a 5 day power outage(storm) and I am so grateful I had my Minikins! I keep one fully charged battery set in the case- and could charge my batteries on the Nitecore while the generator was running, while vaping the other Minikin!
You will love the Pico Dual!
I also have the Yosta Livepor 160w cheap dual battery- I bought that so I wouldn't have to baby that- that goes with me outside, that thing works great- and again batteries last all day!

I'm gonna probably buy a third pair of LG HG2 soon... wow that still 6 batteries lol and I only have a i2 charger lol probably gonna buy a bigger charger soon too

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My brand-new Twisted Messes Squared on my Snow Wolf!

View attachment 77053

Nice choice, priced good right now. I enjoy it with complex builds in higher wattages. I have a friend who doesn't like the airy airflow. But, like with most airy RDA's, you'll need it that airy for crazy builds, if not, it'd be too hot and restricted. Believe it or not, you can get good flavor from it. Fun to build on.

VU Sponsors