Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Z8vjmkq.jpg
with some vanilla bean from thesaucela

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thinking about picking me up a bottle, Hows the mohawk e juice, I here its really good. $60 for 240ml bottle sounds like a good deal. Have you tried mohawk crazy Flakes e juice.

I love Mohawk, aside from a couple other staples, it's practically all I vape. Crazy flakes is really good, very authentic and perfectly balanced, like all of Mohawks other stuff. My personal favorite is Yohawk but the x-rated (lemon cheesecake) is giving it a run for its money lately.

IMG_8653.JPG
Time for more crazy flakes...

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I love Mohawk, aside from a couple other staples, it's practically all I vape. Crazy flakes is really good, very authentic and perfectly balanced, like all of Mohawks other stuff. My personal favorite is Yohawk but the x-rated (lemon cheesecake) is giving it a run for its money lately.

View attachment 71907
Great stuff!

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper

Dbro84

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

View attachment 71907
cool thanks dude gonna try them out

MaLiXs

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Well I've put a new t8 in my baby beast this weekend but it already taste like shit... I think it a good indication for me that I'm better to use the rba deck

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5X

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I prefer the RBA to factory coils in my Big Baby Beast, too. My factory coils simply didn't last long with even just moderate vaping.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Only with the rba

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5X
Are you wicking it right? I'm not the most knowledgeable when it comes to troubleshooting vape-related situations but that's my only guess.

Maybe somebody on the forums who knows more could help?

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IMG_8660.JPG
I recently traded a CCI Maus tank and immediately missed it. Even though I barely ever used it to begin with, I still really enjoyed it. IMO, it's the best of all the stupid big, crazy wattage, juice destroying subtanks. Happy I was able to get one in trade again.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
View attachment 72131
I recently traded a CCI Maus tank and immediately missed it. Even though I barely ever used it to begin with, I still really enjoyed it. IMO, it's the best of all the stupid big, crazy wattage, juice destroying subtanks. Happy I was able to get one in trade again.
don't forget we have the TFV12, EXO XL, and MAXO V12 coming lol
How does the Maus compare with the TFV8 and arctic V12?

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
don't forget we have the TFV12, EXO XL, and MAXO V12 coming lol
How does the Maus compare with the TFV8 and arctic V12?

I've only tried the TFV8 and Atric but have not owned them. IMO, the Maus has better flavor and airflow. They have a TFV12 now?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I've only tried the TFV8 and Atric but have not owned them. IMO, the Maus has better flavor and airflow. They have a TFV12 now?
it's up for pre order. supposed to ship on the 20th for me but with every site shutting down for Chinese new year if it doesn't make it out by the 21st i probably won't see it for a while. my EXO XL has already shipped. I haven't pre ordered the MAXO V12 becuase it says Feb20th so i'll wait and see what happens. lots of times this shit gets pushed back. my ijoy zenith pre order was supposed to ship on the 20th but now it looks like the feb 14th?

I'd like to compare personally the TFV8 V10 coil vs the MAUS best coil like it did for the arctic V12 and TFV8. But I can't bring myself to buying one with all the new tanks coming. For all the TFV8 killers released everything I tried fell short but i haven't tried the maus. I feel like it would be more popular though if it actually was better but as we know that isn't always the case. I personally never heard of it until recently and even then I feel like the TVF8 is a hard thing to beat. would be interesting if anyone owns and used both side by side with their best coils for sure. Memory can be a bitch sometime

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it's up for pre order. supposed to ship on the 20th for me but with every site shutting down for Chinese new year if it doesn't make it out by the 21st i probably won't see it for a while. my EXO XL has already shipped. I haven't pre ordered the MAXO V12 becuase it says Feb20th so i'll wait and see what happens. lots of times this shit gets pushed back. my ijoy zenith pre order was supposed to ship on the 20th but now it looks like the feb 14th?

I'd like to compare personally the TFV8 V10 coil vs the MAUS best coil like it did for the arctic V12 and TFV8. But I can't bring myself to buying one with all the new tanks coming. For all the TFV8 killers released everything I tried fell short but i haven't tried the maus. I feel like it would be more popular though if it actually was better but as we know that isn't always the case. I personally never heard of it until recently and even then I feel like the TVF8 is a hard thing to beat. would be interesting if anyone owns and used both side by side with their best coils for sure. Memory can be a bitch sometime

I did have the TFV4 and all my coils tasted like machine oil for the first half a tank or so. The only coil that I didn't have that issue with was the ni200 and By then I had all but stopped vaping nickel. I guess everything I'm saying is based on personal preference. I just can't get excited about all this new stuff coming out. There doesn't seem anything innovative about a tank or mod that can do 300 watts; just seems like a whole lot of hype to me. The last piece of hype gear I bought (traded for) was the Goon and that thing lived up to the hype and then some.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I did have the TFV4 and all my coils tasted like machine oil for the first half a tank or so. The only coil that I didn't have that issue with was the ni200 and By then I had all but stopped vaping nickel. I guess everything I'm saying is based on personal preference. I just can't get excited about all this new stuff coming out. There doesn't seem anything innovative about a tank or mod that can do 300 watts; just seems like a whole lot of hype to me. The last piece of hype gear I bought (traded for) was the Goon and that thing lived up to the hype and then some.

Well IMO the watt war is dumb. Nobody needs 400 watt devices or 300 watt tanks but they also over rate them IMO. The v10 coils for the tfv8 are perfect at 130-150 watts and kick ass more then any coil before. The tfv4 sucks compared to the 8. I think smok really nailed it in 2016. The tfv4 was good for its time but badly outdated now. The 2 tanks aren't even comparable.

The good think about the high watt mods are battery life pretty much. Personally like u said it's all preference. I hate Ni wire and coils. I think they are a shitty vape. I hate notch coils as well. But some people like them. I like the goon but found it overhyped personally. But in general I agree alot of products are very over hyped. But I don't think the tfv8 is one of them personally.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Same here, hated the TFV4 and that stupid top fill design that forced you to use that dumb vape band. Fucking thing leaked like a sieve. Haven't tried a Smok tank or mod since that and my debacle with the X Cube II. Although their stuff has been looking awesome lately and I am probably going to pick up a G Priv kit.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Same here, hated the TFV4 and that stupid top fill design that forced you to use that dumb vape band. Fucking thing leaked like a sieve. Haven't tried a Smok tank or mod since that and my debacle with the X Cube II. Although their stuff has been looking awesome lately and I am probably going to pick up a G Priv kit.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

I wanted zero to do with that damn tank from the second I saw it. All these new ones they've come out with, I have no change of opinion for Smok. Although that Spirals looks like it might be decent

AdamIsAWFUL

Member For 4 Years

View attachment 71907

How does it compare to Fury by ANML? Been looking for something comparable for cheaper. It's hands down one of my all time favorites but the price point on it is absurd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How does it compare to Fury by ANML? Been looking for something comparable for cheaper. It's hands down one of my all time favorites but the price point on it is absurd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Never had fury but the dude from convicted vapes compared the two in his crazy flakes review. If I recall correctly, he was a fan of the fury but preferred the crazy flakes. Crazy flakes has a real nice butterscotch taste to it so it's sweet but heavy sweetner type sweet, if that makes any sense. It's definitely worth a try if you are a corn flake vape fan. They do $20 60mls so you don't have to go all in on the 120.

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Whole Foods is good. Trader Joe's is the best!

I beg to differ lol, they're so small. Someone made a big deal before they built it. My friends was hyped up about it, raised the bar, went there once, it's ok. There's 4 Whole Foods near me and they're an Austin based company.. helping support my local business. Plus I know where everything's at :)

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
8c72e5b2158f15c596e06376b7a93173.jpg

Right now I'm using the new battlestar, limitless rdta with dual ss coils at .21 and vaping a castle long clone i made.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Nice! That is one sexy mod

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors