Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I made a super yummy pork butt and gravy in the crock pot. Started it last night. Wore out before I could do the smashed taters though, so will do those tomorrow.

lmao.......jup reminds me of the movie 50 first dates. I'm jealous of 10 second Tom. lol
That sounds delicious!

Never seen 50 first dates...or if I have I dont remember it...which I realize is ironic but Im not kidding :confused:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That sounds delicious!

Never seen 50 first dates...or if I have I dont remember it...which I realize is ironic but Im not kidding :confused:
I cheat and use cream of mushroom soup, but season it up good, then cook it on high for about 16 hrs. Breaks down all the collagen in the meat, and the soup makes a yummy gravy. The gravy was so good even being made with soup, that I had to start adding an extra can. It's not healthy by any means, but it sure is good.

Great movie with Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore where she had an accident that left her unable to remember anything after she sleeps. she can remember everything before the accident, but she keeps essentially living the same day over and over again.

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I cheat and use cream of mushroom soup, but season it up good, then cook it on high for about 16 hrs. Breaks down all the collagen in the meat, and the soup makes a yummy gravy. The gravy was so good even being made with soup, that I had to start adding an extra can. It's not healthy by any means, but it sure is good.

Great movie with Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore where she had an accident that left her unable to remember anything after she sleeps. she can remember everything before the accident, but she keeps essentially living the same day over and over again.
I love pork chops in mushroom soup. I get all cheffy and make a cream of portabello soup but I learned to love it on my moms recipe which involves campbells mushroom soup.

It sounds familiar and Ive seen most of Adam Sandlers movies but I dont know if I actually watched all of it. I'll have to check it out.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love pork chops in mushroom soup. I get all cheffy and make a cream of portabello soup but I learned to love it on my moms recipe which involves campbells mushroom soup.

It sounds familiar and Ive seen most of Adam Sandlers movies but I dont know if I actually watched all of it. I'll have to check it out.
I know that's good! I've always loved to cook, but now I just can't stand very long, and I wear out easy.

50 FD is a girly movie. But he does play the ukulele in it! :D

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I know that's good! I've always loved to cook, but now I just can't stand very long, and I wear out easy.

50 FD is a girly movie. But he does play the ukulele in it! :D
My life lately is all about tiaras, tea parties, princesses and ponies....Im sure I can handle a girly movie....as long as I watch Die Hard before and after.

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I never really got into Star Wars. I was more of a Trekkie. I saw one or two of the Die Hard movies, they were funny. Saw several of the Batman movies, and they were good too.
And true to Star Wars/Star Trek rivalry, I was never a big fan of Star Trek. I do LOVE Dr Who though, but thats a show not a movie.

Right now Im rewatching The Dark Night. Heath Ledger is brilliant as the Joker.

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I started watching one Dr Who, but couldn't get into it. Mighta been my mood at the time.

Jup he was!!
It might also have to do with which "series" it was, more specifically which Doctor it was. Each Doctor has a very different style than the last and some are fair at best. I havent watched all of the early years stuff, just the newer ones but I like em a lot.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It might also have to do with which "series" it was, more specifically which Doctor it was. Each Doctor has a very different style than the last and some are fair at best. I havent watched all of the early years stuff, just the newer ones but I like em a lot.
I'd heard there were different ones. No idea which one was in the one that I watched part of. I like a lot of British shows. Not the benny hill humor, but I like a lot of the detective shows, and of course Downton, and upstairs downstairs, stuff like that

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
We definitely need to broaden your movie horizons!! :teehee: You'd have to be ok with musicals, which I am sure you are given your love of music. There's a good bit of singing in both, but they're great songs.
I do enjoy many musicals. Some of my faves are Rent, The Phantom, Evita, well pretty much anything Andrew Lloyd Webber did.

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
You make me play regrettable disco.

200_s.gif

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Will have to catch up later in the thread..

So sometimes it's not until you get a device home and start to go into it that you realize that the G Class is something very special, it's also stunning, don't go by the pictures, this is on another level, makes the Therion seem bland.

Not going into to much today, just a few pics as there is so much to talk about in the review.

Upgraded to the new firmware that was released yesterday, made some nice improvements.

If your looking for a new mod and can afford it, just get this, end of.

Aromamizer Plus

Need a new drip tip from Jason for this but I've thrown the OBS one on there because I love it so much..

The flavor from this is incredible, the best I have ever gotten from an atty, I used the 5ml kit and those coils are so close to your mouth, the perfect airflow, the amazing saturated vape, it's actually so outstanding that I have cleaned and put away my OBS in the box.

It maybe 30mm but you wont get better than this for my style of vaping. I have seen countless people build this wrong, their coils are too close to the middle, this not only mutes the flavor but also gives to much airflow, I like a slight restricted draw and Im running this wide open, with the coils close to the air holes and the smaller diameter drip tip, it's perfect. You also need 4mm ID coils, 3mm just wont work properly.

I've settled on 90w now, (from the 80w in the pic) wicking is perfect, zero spit back, without a doubt the best vape since I quit smoking, that goose juice has bought out all the notes, F ME...... I'm a happy vapor today.

I've been searching for this vape for years, it's been a time consuming expensive journey but I finally found it, yeah, it's that dam good...Emily it's all thanks to you x

Last edited:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That good huh?
Don't listen to him.......he's old :giggle:

OSAR and thanks for playin! :D

Did someone say disco???
And ducks??????
I knew it was coming, you beat Atcha to it! :p

I've been searching for this vape for years, it's been a time consuming expensive journey but I finally found it, yeah, it's that dam good.
hehehe So glad you like it.......but you do know that you are the man that cried vape now right?! :inlove:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh shit Rixy, how have you got that flavor from that A Plus, it's way better than mine :( That is breath taking, I have to say, you can build my boy hehe

4mm ID fused Claptons, NI80, build them close to the airflow holes, use the JCF ring as a guide, put your coil on top of it and cut the legs flush with the bottom, that will give you the perfect height.

I used Kendo Gold organic cotton, don't over stuff the deck and don't put any cotton through those massive juice holes, just tuck it in, the weight of the juice will seat them.

I'll sit down with you later and we will build yours xx
hehehe So glad you like it.......but you do know that you are the man that cried vape now right?! :inlove:

I thought that when I said it but I knew as soon as I vaped it that it was perfect.

The journey isn't over, I will get more G Classes and Aromamizer Plus's, get some custom sleeves for them, different drip tips ect..

The tank doesn't 100% match, it's the black one and the gunmetal is the one I wanted, that would go perfect with the mod but they had sold out.

Loads more money to spend yet LOL

Talk is cheap though, only time will tell x

Emily said hello, she's preparing food for later now.

Have you noticed she's gotten over been called Em's, I actually call her that sometimes, she said it doesn't bother her. (I remember when it did ! lol)

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes he sure is. :)

Only song I can think of with Friday in it...have a case of the after work stupids

Moose is delicious...but then again...ahhh nevermind...I'll quit while Im ahead :giggle:
Love that song!!! Man, I missed the party last night.
I just realized, we never took a picture of you and I that night, or if we did it isn't on my phone.
I have a very small part of her video'd before she put her hand in front of the camera. I'll grab it. hehehehehehe And post.....

VU Sponsors