Womper Woom Wejects

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Stormbar640x2.jpg

Storm??????

Morning Atcha!!! And realizing Id forgotten my manners...

Morning Eskie, Rixy, Ems and....in the hopes of summoning her...Debadoo!!!!! :coffee2:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a friendly chap, what can I say x

Here you go again using the forum as a messaging service lol....yes, need mine doing too, then I'm off to the chip shop. God knows how long I'll he stuck it there later :(

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Stormbar640x2.jpg

Storm??????

Morning Atcha!!! And realizing Id forgotten my manners...

Morning Eskie, Rixy, Ems and....in the hopes of summoning her...Debadoo!!!!! :coffee2:
Afternoon hehe
I'm a friendly chap, what can I say x

Here you go again using the forum as a messaging service lol....yes, need mine doing too, then I'm off to the chip shop. God knows how long I'll he stuck it there later :(
You have to get it done though hey, might not be that bad.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your telling me !!!!
I'm 4 days late for my period, gosh, how many times am I going to be embarrassed on here :huh:
OH...Ive not had much sleep.

Try not to get your hopes up Emmy, surely it can't work that quick but then, the doctor said it could in some cases. Omg lol. Well if you are that is awesome news.

My head is all over the place now haha

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A massive shout out to Jason for this stunning, amazing work he has done on my OBS Engine Slimer edition, a one of a kind and I don't think the pictures really show just how good this looks..

The guy is an absolute legend.

Last edited:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stunning, I love the colors with the silver tank, that is gorgeous, can't wait to see it in person when I get back from my mums.

OBS Exclusive hey x
It really is stunning x I never want to go back to glass again. It's very strong too and it's easy to see your juice level through that little window, so clever. You would not believe how cool the tank stays now either.

Last edited:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We gets you over that squonkling aversion real fast - once you try it. Then you kinda look at dripping on your mechs and have your moment. Sell-offs have been known to happen...
this is truth!

That's not a sleepover - that's a 'flatulence fun fest.'
Also truth! of course, boys being boys, they'd always have farting contests. I tried to stay in the other end of the house. specially when each year they'd try to out do the year before.

I'm going to go broke aren't I?
Jup! :D That's what friends are for. better start sockin away $40 at a time :p

The best intro into squonkers since you like mechs are the coppervape mods ~$30.
tough suckers and pure mechs.
Jup those are good to if you want to start with something cheaper.

@Debadoo We are flying on April fool's day (Saturday coming)
Going for 2 weeks as kids are back at school.
kewl! But confusing. The kids are going with y'all aren't they? Can't imagine y'all leaving them for 2 weeks. Did you mean they're in school now but will be out for 2 weeks on break?

I LOVE this mod, sooooooooo nice
wow, really kewl.......specially that middle pic

I have to get me the brass one xxxxxxxxx
that would be really kewl lookin. I don't like dealing with brass though, unless it's sealed or something so ya don't have to polish it.

Sorry you're sad, but hang in there hun. Like someone said, it'll happen just the way it's suppose to

Good morning Darths. Good morning Emmy. I didn't sleep much last night. Storms
sorry ya didn't sleep. Last night the kids decided to put the puppy's crate in their room. Huge mistake. Between the storms and his whining cuz he wasn't sleepy, my dil got very little sleep. They let her daughter sleep with em too and at some point my son finally went and slept in my gd's room. I had to go get the puppy so he'd hush. That's pretty much all I do all day is or really all night, is take care of the puppy. Wears me out, but he's sweet.

Hugs and Howdy's to everyone!!

I'm off to find something to eat

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Debadoo

Morning Debs, I meant we would of gone for longer, like a month but the kids have to be back in school, if they don't go back, we get fined, 75 pound per child and they lose their attendance grades so we are govend by their school holidays.

The Brass mod is sealed, they all are, they have some kind of coating on, it's a very good mod but it's heavy, it's a vape at home mod really. That brings me onto my daft comment about the Predator mod, I said it was too heavy, well, that was a daft statement as holding it after the Tesla mod, it's NOT heavy, in fact it weighs exactly the same with batteries in and no batteries in the Tesla mod..not quite as light as the Alien but it's in no way a reason to dismiss the mod.
Sometimes I come out with outrageous things as you know lol, it's my personality, I seem to have these tremendous highs and lows which I find hard to control sometimes........anyway, that's going way off track. I think everyone has learnt to take my rambling with a pinch of salt ha.

Today is packing day and tomorrow is just tidying the house and getting things ready, got all our haircuts yesterday which wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, gardens are done, pretty much on track now..

I do like taking Emmy with me, seeing as she only really wears clothes around shops and places to eat, basically where she is forced to wear them I was able to get a discount on the baggage weight LOL, she don't need that many clothes :p The kids seem to have gotten used to it, I think that we are programmed and used to seeing someone in clothes, just the way life is which is rather silly but Emily isn't your normal girl haha.

She is def at her happiest abroad on those beaches where the barriers of judgement don't exist and the social pressure of what a person should look like and what they should and shouldn't wear.

Well enough of my ramblings, I need coffee.

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Say it how it is lol.

But yup, people that judge are the ones with the problem but there is a time and a place to cover up, I'm not totally against clothes but people see a naked woman and make it into a big deal, it's very childish, the UK is probably the worst for it, that's why I like going abroad, I can be with my own kind LOL

OK, no more talk about me nekkid please, I think everyone gets the idea now.

Morning Everyone x

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
May 2017 UK laws :rolleyes:

Maximum refill containers can not exceed 10ml.
Aside from the increase of environmental waste from all these extra plastic bottles, this will increase e liquid cost as packaging makes up a significant part of the cost of production.

Maximum nicotine strength of 20mg.
A blow to new users who are coming from a heavy smoking habit, 24mg was a common strength to help initially kick the cigarettes. The biggest effect will be on the DIY market, where high strength nicotine concentrate of up to 72mg/L was commonly used to mix your own juice. No “end consumer” can purchase nicotine base liquid in strength over 20mg/L and bottle size over 10ml.

Maximum tank capacity of 2ml.
Say goodbye to a lot of the high performance and “sub ohm” vaping tanks and a massive reduction of product choice. Expect only a few compliant tanks to be available and to be refilling them much more often.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning Debs, I meant we would of gone for longer, like a month but the kids have to be back in school, if they don't go back, we get fined, 75 pound per child and they lose their attendance grades so we are govend by their school holidays.

Wow. And I thought China was strict.

I don't understand what happened. You Brits were being all medically and scientifically sane about all this. Then brexit and then this happened. WTH?

Dear lord I have seen new releases of compliant 2 ml sub ohm tanks. It's like: "I think I'll fill my tank... Why bother?"'

Darth move over. Looks like we're all moving to Canada.

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Morning Deb, Rix, Emmy, and Rick!

The tank looks absolutely stunning Rix, and it suits that Tesla very well! Very classy! Also looking forward to your thoughts on the Predator! Ive got mine ordered, but I'll be waiting a while as its coming from China! :giggle:

Jup! :D That's what friends are for. better start sockin away $40 at a time :p

Ill start saving Deb ;)

May 2017 UK laws :rolleyes:

Aside from the increase of environmental waste from all these extra plastic bottles, this will increase e liquid cost as packaging makes up a significant part of the cost of production.

A blow to new users who are coming from a heavy smoking habit, 24mg was a common strength to help initially kick the cigarettes. The biggest effect will be on the DIY market, where high strength nicotine concentrate of up to 72mg/L was commonly used to mix your own juice. No “end consumer” can purchase nicotine base liquid in strength over 20mg/L and bottle size over 10ml.

Say goodbye to a lot of the high performance and “sub ohm” vaping tanks and a massive reduction of product choice. Expect only a few compliant tanks to be available and to be refilling them much more often.

Suddenly dripping doesnt sound so bad huh?! :p

Wow. And I thought China was strict.

I don't understand what happened. You Brits were being all medically and scientifically sane about all this. Then brexit and then this happened. WTH?

Dear lord I have seen new releases of compliant 2 ml sub ohm tanks. It's like: "I think I'll fill my tank... Why bother?"'

Darth move over. Looks like we're all moving to Canada.

Id say come on up we got plenty of room, but, Ive seen what happens with vaping laws where you guys live...I cant help but wonder if there is some sort of correlation;)

Just Kidding, You're all welcome! :D

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

TPD happened. :mad:....but I knew this was coming a year ago so I'm stocked up on everything, the sad part is for new vapors, they have you by the balls, yes a 2ml tank is OK for MTL users but they need a higher nicotine and the lung hitters need bigger tanks.

This isn't for safety, it's to keep people on the smokes. There's a lot more to come yet too !

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Lol. Who knew when the hammer started coming down that Canada was going to come out as the sensible place in all this. :giggle:

I just had a thougt. (Uh-oh...) Does this mean you couldn't even buy a Reo mini in the UK now? Because those come with 3 ml feed bottles. :question:

Couldn't fathom a Reo Grand dumbed down from a 6 ml to a 2 ml bottle. Of course that could be remedied in about 10 seconds.

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Lol. Who knew when the hammer started coming down that Canada was going to come out as the sensible place in all this. :giggle:

I just had a thougt. (Uh-oh...) Does this mean you couldn't even buy a Reo mini in the UK now? Because those come with 3 ml feed bottles. :question:

Couldn't fathom a Reo Grand dumbed down from a 6 ml to a 2 ml bottle. Of course that could be remedied in about 10 seconds.

Canada has always been sensible :D

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning Deb, Rix, Emmy, and Rick!

The tank looks absolutely stunning Rix, and it suits that Tesla very well! Very classy! Also looking forward to your thoughts on the Predator! Ive got mine ordered, but I'll be waiting a while as its coming from China! :giggle:

I love the Tesla but after a day of using it, it gave me arm ache, seriously haha, I can't go lugging that thing around with me on holiday, the Alien, well, that ended up in the trash (or bin for us UK fools) The whole battery door fell off, the Alien baby was faulty, Smok may be reasonably price but the quality of their mods are sub par, so I had to grab something quick to take with me and the Predator sprung to mind, I was tempted with the Green Sigelei 213 plus but I have lost all respect for that company a while back, fixed TC or not..

Glad you like the tank though, now that is something I am pleased with and Jason is going to make me a hex ohm style dual 18650 mod with the same acrylic green and black mixed resin fused with stabwood. A silver Mitec button with glowing green LED fire button and a fat daddy 510. Should be a pretty awesome and a great price.

VU Sponsors