Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mornin sweets! xxx Jup, but I can't let my hair down.......I cut it all off short! :p
Oh your long hair has gone..

Emily has hair to her bum and she says it's a lot of work when it's that long but she won't cut it. She does have the nicest straightest blonde hair I have seen but then again, checking the bank account, I can see why, the salon must love her ha

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Emily has hair to her bum and she says it's a lot of work when it's that long but she won't cut it. She does have the nicest straightest blonde hair I have seen but then again, checking the bank account, I can see why, the salon must love her ha

It keeps me warm ;)

Morning Deb and everyone

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Jup. I've had long hair most of my life. A few years ago it was halfway between my hiney and my knees. But it just got to be too much. I've had a lot of trouble with my shoulder lately, and the shower head is too low here, so it's hard to duck under it. Just got to be too much and I cut it a couple weeks ago or so.

Mornin emmy <3

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
awwwwwww glad she liked it. And glad she had a wonderful day. My gd just had her 8th bday. they were gonna do it at a park, but then it was supposed to rain a lot that day. So they moved it to the skating rink. OMggggggggg my dil totally lost her mind......the charge for 19 kids was like 250.00 or 260.00 and she thought that was cheap. Then she gave em a 50.00 tip, not to mention what they spent on decorations, favors for the kids........ and the presents they bought. A desk and a bike. I'm sure they spent at least 500.00 to 600.00 they don't have that kind of money. That was a huge chunk of their tax refund, and the kitchen sink is still backed up. Neither one of em is being smart with money. Drives me crazy, but I can't do nuttin about it. There's been two student loans and now a tax refund, and the sink still aint fixed. :crazy::xD:

The prices for birthday parties is out of control for sure! My ex and I teamed up with the parent of our daughters best friend from the daycare who is only 3 days younger and we had a joint party for the 2 girls. I even found that a bit too expensive at only $100 per parent, but then factoring in that I had a little family get together and her present I probably got in to the $200-$250 range myself. She deserved it though!:D

I have hated being away so much, miss all y'all a ton. It is really difficult for me to get online in the cave where the puter usually is.......plus I've been super busy trying to keep up with the new puppy. Right now the coffee table has been moved cuz of the sleepover after the party, so it was easy to bring the puter out to the living room. But this post has taken forever to do cuz of the puppy being so rambunctious. Both dogs are now passed out on the couch, so I was able to finish catching up and post. for the most part the boys are getting along pretty good, cept for the puppy always trying to steal whatever toy Frankie is playing with.

For me, I have a sleep study to do Friday during the day. It was scheduled for a night time one tomorrow on Wed, but right now I'm up all night and going to be around 10 am. so I rescheduled it for a daytime one. The doc at the pain clinic is going to burn the nerves in 3 places in my lower spine on the right side. They say that lasts usually about 8 months, but could be anywhere from 6 mo's to a year before it has to be done again. I think that will be on April 6th, but gotta check and make sure. After that, we'll see how the left side is doing. It hurts too, but the right side screams the loudest. Once the right side is taken care of, I'm sure I'll be able to tell more about how much the left side is hurting, and where exactly. So may have to burn some nerves on that side too.

April 7th is Ozzy's next vet appt, and we're gonna do the DNA test to see what kind of breeds he's made up of. So far I'm sure he's part bunny rabbit and part pop tart lol I am pretty sure there is some doxie in him, and we're all thinking there is some pit bull in him......but we'll see. The results take 2 weeks. They were supposed to do it on the last appt but my son forgot. Later on we'll do it for Frankie too. See what is in there besides Westie.

Hope I can be on some when y'all wake up. Really miss all y'all. I didn't really know Hank, but that is so horrible to die so young. My heart goes out to his family!

So good to see you Deb! I hope your back gets sorted out, I hate back pain! Ive had it myself on and off since I was about 25. Is that why you need the sleep study or is it unrelated? Either way, hope the sleep study goes well also! :shades:

Good morning all! :coffee2:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The prices for birthday parties is out of control for sure! My ex and I teamed up with the parent of our daughters best friend from the daycare who is only 3 days younger and we had a joint party for the 2 girls. I even found that a bit too expensive at only $100 per parent, but then factoring in that I had a little family get together and her present I probably got in to the $200-$250 range myself. She deserved it though!:D

Morning, now it's time to treat yourself to a new mod after all you did for your daughter, well that's my way of thinking :stars2:

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Morning, now it's time to treat yourself to a new mod after all you did for your daughter, well that's my way of thinking :stars2:

I have a few vape supplies to order up first but it is definitely coming up on new mod time. Looking at a Broadside, an Alien and a Predator. There are a few other mechs that Id love to add to the collection but Broadside comes first!

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

So good to see you Deb! I hope your back gets sorted out, I hate back pain! Ive had it myself on and off since I was about 25. Is that why you need the sleep study or is it unrelated? Either way, hope the sleep study goes well also! :shades:

Good morning. Gimme some of that coffee. Lol
And Buenos Nachos to all

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
And Buenos Nachos to all

2425fb38fcad0b8b8381104357_original.

Coffee and nachos comin "Atcha" :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

No doubt Im the first person here to ever make that joke!!!!

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

thanks hun. Jup if this nerve burning works well, it will be amazing to even be able to cut the pain by about 50% I can't even imagine how that will feel!
That was a good idea, and jup they are absolutely worth it, but a sleepover with dogs, nachos, chili and cheese, cokes, popcorn, movies and games worked great for my son for many years and was cheap. Kids had a blast, and I didn't need to rob a bank. With my son in school and working part time, they just don't have that kind of money to spend on a party.

There are a few other mechs that Id love to add to the collection
Well, rick beat me to it, but jup any Reo, but especially a P67, that's the ticket for a mech! :D

And it looks fantastic.
awwwwww thanks sis! :hug:

And Buenos Nachos to all
that's bonus nachos! hehehe

lmao! Love that!! Had to go hunt it, cuz I hate how VU puts there mark on pics. But I definitely had to save that one.

Hope everyone is doing great. @Rixsta when y'all leavin for paradise???

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
thanks hun. Jup if this nerve burning works well, it will be amazing to even be able to cut the pain by about 50% I can't even imagine how that will feel!
That was a good idea, and jup they are absolutely worth it, but a sleepover with dogs, nachos, chili and cheese, cokes, popcorn, movies and games worked great for my son for many years and was cheap. Kids had a blast, and I didn't need to rob a bank. With my son in school and working part time, they just don't have that kind of money to spend on a party.

Well, rick beat me to it, but jup any Reo, but especially a P67, that's the ticket for a mech. :D

I'd love to do the sleepover thing instead but I really don't have the space to offer. I have a side bank account that I squirrel away $20 a check into. I dont make much but that account sure comes in handy at holidays and special occasions.

I love the look of reos but I am not a squonker. I'm a single cell tune mech guy. I do intend to get a bottom feeder someday though and it's most likely going to be a reo. The P67 looks awesome!

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I love the look of reos but I am not a squonker. I'm a single cell tune mech guy. I do intend to get a bottom feeder someday though and it's most likely going to be a reo. The P67 looks awesome!

We gets you over that squonkling aversion real fast - once you try it. Then you kinda look at dripping on your mechs and have your :wtf:moment. Sell-offs have been known to happen...

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
If you let the enablers in here talk you intro it you are.

The best intro into squonkers since you like mechs are the coppervape mods ~$30.
tough suckers and pure mechs.

True dat.

And it doesn't have to be a primo P67 out the gate either. You can always find beater Reo's for sale used that are still solid performers but maybe a bit fugly with battle scars. If you are at all crafty you can strip 'em dull, or polish 'em, or repaint 'em...

The bottom line is trying the convenience of squonking with the performance of an RDA - not just to buy a quirky mechanical.

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I LOVE this mod, sooooooooo nice :)

Fire button is in the perfect place, hits hard, had to lower the wattage compared to the Alien, instant fire, TC SS works well, solid solid mod..

What mod is that? Me, bouncing around doing this or that. Planning a move. Between Webinars and WEBEX meetings, I'm losing track of all the tabs on my browser. Hope everyone is well.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I
What mod is that? Me, bouncing around doing this or that. Planning a move. Between Webinars and WEBEX meetings, I'm losing track of all the tabs on my browser. Hope everyone is well.
Eskie, it's the very affordable Tesla Nano 120w, Steampunk edition.

It's not a pocket friendly mod but boy is it good...

Good to see you

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Oh, cool design from Tesla. Yeah, part of the problem I discovered was even if I have a webinar open in one tab, if I spend too much in another it will time out on me. Bastards. They have no right to track my time viewing this crap I've seen for the hundredth time.

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And Buenos Nachos to all
Good Morning Atcha, I need coffee too x
I LOVE this mod, sooooooooo nice :)

Fire button is in the perfect place, hits hard, had to lower the wattage compared to the Alien, instant fire, TC SS works well, solid solid mod..
I love this mod too, I thought it was going to cost a lot, very shocked to see the price, I actually like the weight of it, not much different to the Therion in weight really. I have to get me the brass one xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, cool design from Tesla. Yeah, part of the problem I discovered was even if I have a webinar open in one tab, if I spend too much in another it will time out on me. Bastards. They have no right to track my time viewing this crap I've seen for the hundredth time.
Not Good !.......and yeah, it is cool, I love the design of it. Feels quality
Good Morning Atcha, I need coffee too x

I love this mod too, I thought it was going to cost a lot, very shocked to see the price, I actually like the weight of it, not much different to the Therion in weight really. I have to get me the brass one xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The brass one is very nice but they were out of stock everywhere, I had trouble getting this one that has the black shading instead of the plain Silver..

For how much they cost, I'll probably get one in Brass when they restock, they flew out the door as quick as they went in lol

The actual on / off switch is a nice touch too, at least you know the mod is actually off and not just software off.

I've set a custom ramp up curve now on this for the Claptons, now it hits properly with no ramp up at all.

VU Sponsors