Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I think as long as it's cold and sealed the container itself, plastic or glass, isn't a major make or break. I do have some smaller 250 ml and a few 120 ml bottles in there. I only take out one at a time and transfer to a 30 ml bottle that goes in my mix bucket with flavors to work from. No more than 120 ml is ever brought up above freezing at any single time, which I think is the most important method of keeping this stuff lasting as long as possible.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was wondering how everyone else deals with the bigger bottles of nic. I broke mine down into 120ml brown glass bottles, filled to the top. Then I wrap the caps with tape, the entire bottle in bubble wrap before placing the individual bottles in quart freezer bags. I just picked up a vacuum sealer so the next bottles will be done the same way except I'll vacuum seal them before I put them in the freezer. I still have a liter that's in the freezer in the bottle it came in. I didn't have any more 120ml bottles to use so I have to order more.
I am not sure I would vacuum seal em. if the cap leaks just a tiny bit it might make a messsy and hazardous cleanup later.
good polycone caps are a good enough seal.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well a true testament to the....once again OBS Engine, to my surprise I managed to fit those framed staple Clapton's in there and at 90w it's awesome. I know I go on about other tanks but to get back to reality here, if you have the Engine then that's good enough.
The Troll you get a slight increase in flavour and airflow but you do get condensation from the bottom airflow, it builds up after a few days.

((((Atcha)))) Thinking of you..

Sick of this cold...

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well a true testament to the....once again OBS Engine, to my surprise I managed to fit those framed staple Clapton's in there and at 90w it's awesome. I know I go on about other tanks but to get back to reality here, if you have the Engine then that's good enough.
The Troll you get a slight increase in flavour and airflow but you do get condensation from the bottom airflow, it builds up after a few days.

((((Atcha)))) Thinking of you..

Sick of this cold...
Hope you get over that cold soon! Life can be a bitch sometimes. :hug:
Sorry I wasn't on more today. My nephew got in a motorcycle accident ---- he's ok thank God. But I've been dealing with a lot of stuff.
I'm headed off to get things ready for work tomorrow. Time for me to "suck it up buttercup" and get moving.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i left them in their original black plastic liter containers. I'll get to it at some time but figure as long as they're in there freezer I'm good until I get around it. Theoretically they're good for a few years even if I don't repackage.
According to Kurt Kistler, resident chemist on ECF, they really need to be in glass. The plastic, even in the freezer will allow oxygen to permeate. So when ya can, it would be best to get em glass. Not gonna make a huge difference for a short time though.

Rixy, get better now dammit!!! :giggle:

(((((atcha))))))

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
According to Kurt Kistler, resident chemist on ECF, they really need to be in glass. The plastic, even in the freezer will allow oxygen to permeate. So when ya can, it would be best to get em glass. Not gonna make a huge difference for a short time though.

Rixy, get better now dammit!!! :giggle:

(((((atcha))))))
glass is best. I keep mine in clear glass since it is in the bottom of a deep freeze in a box.
With clear glass I can tell if it starts to yellow.

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Morning! Rixy, hand me that coffee right now!:D

Atcha, glad you spoke to kad and h'es OK. Send him my best wishes he gets through his troubles.

deb, The (who uses The as their first name other than The Artisit Formerly known as Prince:giggle:) yeah, plastic isn't a long term solution. It was just safer to keep them sealed in the original shipping bottles until I was settled. I planned on re-bottling in the next few weeks anyway. I just didn't see a difference in a few months.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
plastic isn't a long term solution. It was just safer to keep them sealed in the original shipping bottles until I was settled. I planned on re-bottling in the next few weeks anyway. I just didn't see a difference in a few months.
yeah it won't matter for awhile.

Got my conqueror mini today. Gonna have to get my son to loosen the build deck from the chimney, I can't get it undone. Not real impressed with how it all goes together, but will see how it vapes once I get it apart. lol

Also ordered a 521 tab tonite. Lightning vapes has em for 18.99 LV15 gives you 15% off so it was 19.47 after shipping. Been wanting one of these for a long time, and since my ohm meter just went belly up and I'd just earned a lil money, this was great timing. Can't wait to get it.

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
yeah it won't matter for awhile.

Got my conqueror mini today. Gonna have to get my son to loosen the build deck from the chimney, I can't get it undone. Not real impressed with how it all goes together, but will see how it vapes once I get it apart. lol

Also ordered a 521 tab tonite. Lightning vapes has em for 18.99 LV15 gives you 15% off so it was 19.47 after shipping. Been wanting one of these for a long time, and since my ohm meter just went belly up and I'd just earned a lil money, this was great timing. Can't wait to get it.

The tab does make building a lot easier. Good mount to build on, check the resistance, and dry burn the coil. Definitely one of the better purchases I made for building coils.

And Atcha, Fernando is so cute! Almost making me feel guilty about the honey mustard pork roast I'm making tonight. Almost.:giggle:

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Not up to much, just wanted to post my new black Zenith mod. Very hard to get in black atm

Hits like a train, such value for money this one..

Love it..

Saw one in stock with a US vendor for the black. Great value at ~$31 they had it listed at. Still find the Xmas light stuff annoying to deal with.

Tim just sent me a good morning message from our favorite pig Fernando!
Oink Oink Oink (in pig, that's good morning)
View attachment 74188

Good morning dinner!!:giggle::giggle::devil:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Saw one in stock with a US vendor for the black. Great value at ~$31 they had it listed at. Still find the Xmas light stuff annoying to deal with.

Good morning dinner!!:giggle::giggle::devil:
Hi Eskie. Lights don't bother me, pretty easy to disable them. It's so well made for the money..

I'm seeing lots of this tpd bollocks hitting the UK now, 2ml tanks, ridiculous. Who the hell wants a 2ml tank when you vape 2ml every 20 mins lol

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning womps! My auto correct tried to change that to wimps, glad I caught it
lmao!

I'm going to be upside down for a while. May change the avi, but upside down fits for now. hehehehehe
(((((((((atcha))))))))))))))

Not up to much, just wanted to post my new black Zenith mod. Very hard to get in black atm
purdy!! When are y'all leavin for holiday??

Tim just sent me a good morning message from our favorite pig Fernando!
Oink Oink Oink (in pig, that's good morning)
View attachment 74188
He is soooooo adorable!

I'm seeing lots of this tpd bollocks hitting the UK now, 2ml tanks, ridiculous. Who the hell wants a 2ml tank when you vape 2ml every 20 mins lol
Get a Reo......the easy squeeze bottles (tank) hold almost 8 mls. :D

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Debadoo I can't see Rixy ever getting a reo. He can't vape 2000W's on it. ;)

Leg it...
Ha, I've gone back to my voltage controlled mods, I always do, many benefits, especially if your like me and don't really use temp control.

I had a massive sale of my mods and tanks in the shop yesterday, I had the biggest clear out in vaping history LOL

Guess what I have left ?

Zenith, Hexohm V3, H.O.G V3 and my Star wars mod....they are the only mods I have left.

Tanks - OBS Engine, Modfather and Troll RTA..

That's all I have left.

:eek:

VU Sponsors