Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I need to retract a statement I made earlier...Tom Brady is only 39, not 41 so I guess I can't stalk him any more. Too much age difference. Damn!!!
Lol!!! See that @Atchafalaya darling? According to Lynn our 8 year (OK, 8 1/2) age difference isn't even close to being too much. You were worried about that for no reason at all.:p

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Remember kids, it's only stalking if you plan to actually kidnap them. If not then it's just admiring from afar, through a window, while in the bushes. ;)

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Guess that'll teach me to think too long about a great deal like that
Back to full price already. Oh well.

tapatalking drive by
What????? Oh no!!!!!!!!! I was just about to go grab you and get you to order them.
Well, guess I don't feel too bad about missing this now. A couple people on Reddit are saying they ordered these and got emails stating it was a pricing error and the orders would not be fulfilled.

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I need to retract a statement I made earlier...Tom Brady is only 39, not 41 so I guess I can't stalk him any more. Too much age difference. Damn!!!

Meh, age is just a mind thing. Although I did promise my daughter I'd never date anyone less than 10 years older than her. Kind of a bummer since she turned 21.:giggle::devil:

Nah if anyone asks I can say I'm either a botanist or if I need to explain the binoculars an ornithologist. :D Foolproof!

Yeah, and I'm an astronomer. :popcorn:

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
if anyone asks I can say I'm either a botanist or if I need to explain the binoculars an ornithologist.
Ahhhhh... so it was you at Atcha's house peeking in the windoze trying to see if Kad actually wore more than his socks...
and I'm an astronomer.
And I am an astronomer. Luckily, there are no neighbors' windows to look through with our telescopes (they'd all be upside-down anyway).

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Ahhhhh... so it was you at Atcha's house peeking in the windoze trying to see if Kad actually wore more than his socks...

And I am an astronomer. Luckily, there are no neighbors' windows to look through with our telescopes (they'd all be upside-down anyway).

I was wondering who that was that stole the good spot! *shakes fist* @Draconigena

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Still not well I'm afraid, back to bed soon. Coming up for two weeks where I have solely used the Troll RTA, can't use anything else. Still got the same framed staple Clapton's in with the same wicks. Awesome flavour.

Made up 180ml of Walk the plank today.. Vaping bliss.....

Wow, I hope you feel better soon Rixy. Nice mod!

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am off to my "hospital bed"
you sleep in a hospital bed?

Got a throat infection so not around much ATM.
Back to bed, can't even vape
((((((((Rixy))))))))) so sorry darlin......hope you are way better really soon.

Hey....is THIS where all the whomp rats have been hiding?
Howdy stranger!

Now I want steak. lol
I've never known you to NOT want steak

Lol I am having the exact same thing! But am rooting for the Falcons, can't like the Pats after beating the Texans
Never liked the Pats, so not at all happy they won, but am happy for Lynn and Little Bird. I told my son before the game, that they go strong through the whole thing, they don't give up and often come on even stronger towards the end. They did just that.

I had not slept much and fell asleep on the couch about 20 mins into the super bowl, and woke up just in time to see the fumble with Pats recovery then the score that turned the tide. :( Consoled myself with guacamole and frito chili pie.

the original acronym was Shoulder of Pork And Ham and it wasn't quite the garbage leftovers it is today.
That's interesting. On Chopped, of course they can't use brand names, so when they have had spam in the basket, they call it spiced ham, so I thought maybe that's what it stood for.

lmao! Bet someone did sumpthin stupid and that was the punishment. At least that's the type of thing a lot of COs in our military would do to em for doin sumpthin stupid

Hope everyone is doin great. Got a pm back from the contest I won, and they have sent me the conqueror mini, so that's kewl. took em a long time to respond, so I thought maybe it was too late for me to claim it.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Howdy stranger!

Never liked the Pats, so not at all happy they won, but am happy for Lynn and Little Bird. I told my son before the game, that they go strong through the whole thing, they don't give up and often come on even stronger towards the end. They did just that.

I had not slept much and fell asleep on the couch about 20 mins into the super bowl, and woke up just in time to see the fumble with Pats recovery then the score that turned the tide. :( Consoled myself with guacamole and frito chili pie.

That's interesting. On Chopped, of course they can't use brand names, so when they have had spam in the basket, they call it spiced ham, so I thought maybe that's what it stood for.

lmao! Bet someone did sumpthin stupid and that was the punishment. At least that's the type of thing a lot of COs in our military would do to em for doin sumpthin stupid

Hope everyone is doin great. Got a pm back from the contest I won, and they have sent me the conqueror mini, so that's kewl. took em a long time to respond, so I thought maybe it was too late for me to claim it.
Good to see you Deb. Miss you.
I haven't heard from Kadly almost all day. Hope Cromwell's aliens didn't git him.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

Howdy stranger!

Eh it's like a hospital bed but better. lol

The head and feet are adjustable but has a full body massage function as well. Got it shortly after I blew out my lower back and it's been a life saver. Though the dog didn't like it at first she wanted to attack it the first few times I used it, she tolerates it now.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good to see you Deb. Miss you.
I haven't heard from Kadly almost all day. Hope Cromwell's aliens didn't git him.
miss you too hun. I know that's hard when he goes back after being here.

The head and feet are adjustable but has a full body massage function as well. Got it shortly after I blew out my lower back and it's been a life saver. Though the dog didn't like it at first she wanted to attack it the first few times I used it, she tolerates it now.
ohhhhhhh you lucky duck! My bed is miserable. I have never slept on one, but I dream about having one of those sleep number beds. Would love one with adjustable head and feet, but I might never get out of it! :D

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
miss you too hun. I know that's hard when he goes back after being here.

ohhhhhhh you lucky duck! My bed is miserable. I have never slept on one, but I dream about having one of those sleep number beds. Would love one with adjustable head and feet, but I might never get out of it! :D

It does make it hard to get out of and it's just the base which wasn't too terribly expensive during one of their yearly sales. Just propping my head up to watch TV with pillows used to tweak my back something awful so being able to lift it a little has been amazing. Especially since I spend so much time watching TV or playing PS4.

Probably not great for my overall health but I quite enjoy being the King of the Lazy Castle. :p

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It does make it hard to get out of and it's just the base which wasn't too terribly expensive during one of their yearly sales. Just propping my head up to watch TV with pillows used to tweak my back something awful so being able to lift it a little has been amazing. Especially since I spend so much time watching TV or playing PS4.

Probably not great for my overall health but I quite enjoy being the King of the Lazy Castle. :p
glad you have it. It's hard here to find something comfortable. The couch is the best, but when the kids are here, I stay in another room, and the love seat in it is really uncomfortable too. But when they are gone, I stay on the couch, and often even sleep on it.

VU Sponsors