Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
he is my target holder when I go shootin. Needs a backup, just in case
lmao!

maybe it is because I seldom buy authentic s.
hehehe I have lost orings, but only the ones I use under the atty on my Reo. they don't go around anything, just sit in the juice well, so are usually stuck to the bottom of the atty when I take it off, and of course, I've long forgotten I'd put it on there. I am finally getting a lil better at remembering to check for it. But I still got a big bag of em just in case.

Ugh. It's not easy waking up after being off a week. Glad the Dolphins won!
I know it's not, that's the only bad thing about holidays. thanks hun! Been wanting to whoop and holler with each win....... but didn't wanna jinx em! Best part is....... I can watch them now without them losing, so I think my jinxing days are over. We actually took over one of the wild card spots for now!!! Took it away from the Broncos........soooooooo kewl!!! Now to clinch that spot! Orrrrrrrrr beat the pats last game of regular season.......and they may have to lose one more. Sorry lynn <3

Hi all. I hope they got everything in. I'll probably send someone to make sure. I'm really in no mood to find my stuff went into someone else's place.
If you have someone that can check, I sure would. they've done right by ya before, but these days ya never know.

Ordered a Dripbox 160 from Vaporbeast for right at $30 including US shipping using code CYBER.
Aside from another Tsunami and Goon clone all my hardware purchases are done.
Merry Christmas to me
kewl!

Cool! I still haven't ordered anything. My internet at home is WACK and here at work it's great, but I don't get much work done surfing the net.
hate yur interwebz is so wonky. I haven't ordered anything either. But hadn't planned to order vape stuff. A huge stamp sale ends today, but that's ok. The stuff I wanted from that really is just kinda distracting me from stuff I want even more. Hard to pass up 40% off though.

All I ordered was 2 RDA's from FT because both come with BF pins and I had a gift certificate. Don't really need anything else.
oh kewl. I was gonna ask which ones too, but that's been covered. Lemme know what you think of the hadaly when you get it.

maybe a Coilmaster coiler.
definitely get a version 3 if they have em. Way better on several counts than the other versions.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I have a question. Today (well yesterday for those of you who went to bed) was my son's birthday. Since I wish him a happy birthday on this day............shouldn't he wish me a happy labor day?????? :teehee:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So I have a question. Today (well yesterday for those of you who went to bed) was my son's birthday. Since I wish him a happy birthday on this day............shouldn't he wish me a happy labor day?????? :teehee:
Absolutely! My niece had her son on Labor Day. hehehehe
Mornin suzyQ that oughta give him a proper complex first thing in the mornin shouldn't it!
Yup. When our next "chat" session? :devil:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If you had to get rid of them, the library is a good choice. I have such a love affair with my books (2,000? 3,000?) that if we ever move, I'd give up space for a couch or bed rather than part with my books. Hmmmm... how about building a bed frame that is a bookcase on three sides? Given the way people are changing things today and claiming that is the way it has always been (made-up false history?), keeping my old books is the only proof that things used to be different.
I still love the smell of paper. The feel of a good book. Being able to write in it. Turn the pages. Fold a page to keep my spot. etc.
that's really awful they swiped yur stuff drac!
I don't trust Fedex either. A company was giving out free fit-bit wanna be's to military peeps and it took 3 shipments to get ONE to an employee where I work. They finally put it in a box that did NOT display what was inside and he got it.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I often write notes when reading, but on separate pieces of paper and then use them as page markers. In the past, I have been known to write in paperbacks (pencil only), but NEVER in any hard-bound book that I intend to keep. To me (like Robert), that would be sacrilege.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I often write notes when reading, but on separate pieces of paper and then use them as page markers. In the past, I have been known to write in paperbacks (pencil only), but NEVER in any hard-bound book that I intend to keep. To me (like Robert), that would be sacrilege.
Does Kad know you write in books?
Gosh guys!!!! Only in paperbacks (the self help ones). I write my notes in them. :D:p:D

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sure is dead in here lately.
Jup it has been. Not much Rixy, not much Lannie.......Eskie's been busy and gone. But it does get this way on a lot of threads during the holidays.

Don't have anything to say so mainly been reading.
neither do the rest of us, that's where the gift of bullshit comes in quite handy! hehehe If we waited to post for when we had something really meaningful to say, we'd be lucky to have 3 posts a week :p

I still love the smell of paper. The feel of a good book. Being able to write in it. Turn the pages. Fold a page to keep my spot. etc.
Debadoo said: ↑
that's really awful they swiped yur stuff drac!
I don't trust Fedex either. A company was giving out free fit-bit wanna be's to military peeps and it took 3 shipments to get ONE to an employee where I work. They finally put it in a box that did NOT display what was inside and he got it.
I do love having and reading real books, just can't hardly it no more. Between small print in some of em, or getting one big enough to read the print, then my hands, and every joint up to my neck hurt to back from holding them.

Wow that's just weird. I haven't dealt with fed ex much, usually just stuff the military sent Daniel, but if they couldn't find us, they'd always call.........everything was always on time. Just depends on yur local hub I reckin. Even as close as we are, I dunno if y'all would use the same hub. But then I was in HH when I dealt with em. UPS made me wanna become violent at times and I am not a violent person. But for 7 years they couldn't figure out where I lived! Cuz they didn't give a crap. Every mgr at the local hub knew my name and where the apt was. One time the mgr contacted the driver, driver called me, they said they had dropped it over a fence cuz they didn't know if they could go in there or if there was a dog etc. Only fence around me was the one around the swimming pool!! Driver says......do you wanna just go get it where I left it or (heavy sigh, very put upon voice) do you want me to go get it and bring it to you??? Take a guess shit for brains............lemme rephrase that for ya....... do I wanna go wandering all over God only knows where on the chance that I stumble across wherever it was you dropped it when I have trouble just taking the trash to the dumpster........... or....... do I want you to actually do the job that you get paid for as a delivery person, and DELIVER it to me. Hmmmmmmmmmmm

WRITE IN A BOOK? Blasphemy!
they wrote in it first..........it's full of words!!! Even my Bible is underlined, highlighted, notes scribbled everywhere even going up 1/2 the page in the margins. Books are learning tools.

YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hehehe couldn't wait for you to see that one! :p

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Most of the ones I took were written in, highlighted, underlined, etc.
Quite common for preachers to do that.
Yeah man!!!!!
they wrote in it first..........it's full of words!!! Even my Bible is underlined, highlighted, notes scribbled everywhere even going up 1/2 the page in the margins. Books are learning tools.
Yeah man!!!!!
Reign's been missing too. Guess you're right about the holidays. People are all out and about. Almost got run over on my lunch break. :eek:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Does Kad know you write in books?
Hey Croms. I saw 2 nutcases today at lunch. OMG. One just dancing in front of a grocery store yelling and screaming at the cars going by. And another skipping down the street and then trying to chase some young men on their bicycles. Maybe they were just celebrating early since a coworker of mine saw one of them too and said he had a bottle in a brown bag drinking it straight.
Hmmmmmm. Reminds me of "me" on my recent flights. hehehehehe

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Take a guess shit for brains............lemme rephrase that for ya....... do I wanna go wandering all over God only knows where on the chance that I stumble across wherever it was you dropped it when I have trouble just taking the trash to the dumpster........... or....... do I want you to actually do the job that you get paid for as a delivery person, and DELIVER it to me. Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Deb I just had to laugh at this. You must have REALLY been angry cause I hardly EVER see cuss words from YOU. lmao!

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Croms. I saw 2 nutcases today at lunch. OMG. One just dancing in front of a grocery store yelling and screaming at the cars going by. And another skipping down the street and then trying to chase some young men on their bicycles. Maybe they were just celebrating early since a coworker of mine saw one of them too and said he had a bottle in a brown bag drinking it straight.
Hmmmmmm. Reminds me of "me" on my recent flights. hehehehehe
You were yelling and screaming at the cars going by on your flights???:confused:
Wow, you musta had more to drink on the plane than I realized.:D

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I did something foolish. I bought a Christmas present for myself..........on a credit card................hence.........I cannot afford it!!!! But I don't want to cancel the order. I figure I can eat tuna sandwiches for the next 3 months to pay for it. :confused::eek::confused::gaah::tantrum:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reign's been missing too. Guess you're right about the holidays. People are all out and about. Almost got run over on my lunch break.
Jup, quite a few are missing. Peeplez better not be runnin you over!! although..........almost got run over on my lunch break when I read that, I actually sang it to the tune of Grandma got run over by a reign deer lol

Deb I just had to laugh at this. You must have REALLY been angry cause I hardly EVER see cuss words from YOU. lmao
lol I actually cuss a lot unfortunately but just don't usually type it.

I did something foolish. I bought a Christmas present for myself..........on a credit card................hence.........I cannot afford it!!!! But I don't want to cancel the order. I figure I can eat tuna sandwiches for the next 3 months to pay for it.
kewl............what did ya git??????????? so glad you got something nice for you!!! You do so much for others.

I really gotta work with ya on yur music preferences though heheheh

VU Sponsors