Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lmao! jup.........never thought about that!

I may not get out of my pj's today.
sounds like a good plan!

Thanksgiving. My son Frank, nephew John, and me and Vamo 5.
View attachment 67683
awwwwww looks like y'all had a good time! Hope you had fun and dil didn't ruin it.

Gonna bite the bullet and order some vape goodies.
this was 1.5 hrs ago so ya probably did it...........but what ya gonna order before you do it??? lol

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
this was 1.5 hrs ago so ya probably did it...........but what ya gonna order before you do it??? lol
Oh some my normal tootle puffer stuff. A couple of my BCC tanks and some PM WTA from Aroma
I haven't ordered anything yet. Got caught up watching a crime show and then took a shower. Gonna try my hand at highlighting my hair in a bit. After paying bills. :eek:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm officially engaged and I took her out for a lovely meal and a over night stay at a hotel, sooooooooooooo happy :)

I was going to post yesterday but family came round.

My new TV WOW, they have come along way since last year, that 4k HDR picture is stunning, beautiful TV, only went with the 55 inch this time because the house is smaller.

So a question, anyone hear of these hatchimals toys, my daughter wants one and they are sold out here in the UK, I wondered if they were over your side of the pond, they have them on Ebay but they have doubled in price now.

Morning Y'all

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm officially engaged and I took her out for a lovely meal and a over night stay at a hotel, sooooooooooooo happy :)

My new TV WOW, they have come along way since last year, that 4k HDR picture is stunning, beautiful TV, only went with the 55 inch this time because the house is smaller.

So a question, anyone hear of these hatchimals toys, my daughter wants one and they are sold out here in the UK, I wondered if they were over your side of the pond, they have them on Ebay but they have doubled in price now.

Morning Y'all
Yeah, I hear they are hard to get, people bought 'em like crazy. I don't get the whole electronic pet thing. I say get a real pet.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pet rocks do not poop in the floor nor make noise.

The Mrs. asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I suggested a chicken coop (SO adorable, $200 for an 8 bird coop at Tractor Supply) for the fresh eggs. We used to get fresh eggs from neighbors, but they have all lost their chickens to the varmints around here and given up. But I have an advantage they don't. Night vision. :)

I'd have NO problem taking down the coyotes. Red foxes though, can't shoot those. WAY too cute. Oh my God they are so adorable, especially in the spring when we see their kits. Need some rubber bullets or salt loads for those guys. But we don't have dependent pets because of the whole vacation problem. Barn cats only need a feeder and lots of clean water available. "What will we do when we want to go on vacation?" I said.. "Have a LOT of chicken dinners before?".

THEN I come to find, there are EGG laying chickens, and then there are EATING chickens. Oy.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Morning Y'all
Congrats Rixy!!!!!

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Congrats Rixy and Emily! I've begun my nutty move while traveling. Guys showed up on time and I'm heading to Washington. Be there about a week so I'll be checking in on folks. Hope everyone isn't too stuffed from all the food this last weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CONGA RATS Rixy and Emmy.
Now, fork over some details. Your post sounded like you were more excited about the friggin' TV than your new fiancee.

LOL Thanks guys and gals, I would go into more detail if I could but apart from the fact she loved her engagement ring and the beautiful hotel I took her too and our room full of flowers and the most wonderful food and drink most of it took place in the bedroom which is where any more details end. :hug:

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
LOL Thanks guys and gals, I would go into more detail if I could but apart from the fact she loved her engagement ring and the beautiful hotel I took her too and our room full of flowers and the most wonderful food and drink most of it took place in the bedroom which is where any more details end. :hug:
Thank you everyone :oops:
Well, seriously, we didn't want the bedroom details anyway. But was the ring a huge diamond or a tiny piece of glass? Emmy, did you fall into his arms and cry in joy or just say, "Ho hum, 'bout damn time." ? Are you both really happy about this? What date are you planning for finalization (the wedding)? My first wedding was in a 900-year-old church in West Lynn (Norfolk). Are you planning that type of wedding or just a chapel-of-love thing? Are you doing it before or after your planned tour of the USA? Those are the details we want...

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, seriously, we didn't want the bedroom details anyway. But was the ring a huge diamond or a tiny piece of glass? Emmy, did you fall into his arms and cry in joy or just say, "Ho hum, 'bout damn time." ? Are you both really happy about this? What date are you planning for finalization (the wedding)? My first wedding was in a 900-year-old church in West Lynn (Norfolk). Are you planning that type of wedding or just a chapel-of-love thing? Are you doing it before or after your planned tour of the USA? Those are the details we want...

Emmy is in the shower but I can answer these.

No a huge diamond but big enough, she doesn't like them too big (there's a joke in there somewhere), it has another 4 smaller diamonds around the outside (Cartier Ring)
She cried, now whether that was tears of joy, you will have to ask her lol, she was very happy and said some of the sweetest things I've ever heard anyone say.

Happy? haha, of course we are happy ;)

Wedding plans, she wants a small wedding and then a holiday so yes my thinking is a small chapel wedding and she wants to go to Kamalame Cay in the Bahamas while our children stay with my parents.

The USA tour will come sometime after that.

Last edited:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm officially engaged and I took her out for a lovely meal and a over night stay at a hotel, sooooooooooooo happy
Morning Y'all
awwwwwwww congrats to you and emily!! Ok, pics of the ring now! hehehe Seriously, very happy for y'all and wish you the very best and a lifetime of love and happiness! <3

It appears that Target has em here
http://www.toysrus.com/products/hatchimals-toys.jsp

Not sure what it would cost to ship em to you, but I'm game if I can get there to get em.

The Mrs. asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I suggested a chicken coop (SO adorable, $200 for an 8 bird coop at Tractor Supply) for the fresh eggs. We used to get fresh eggs from neighbors, but they have all lost their chickens to the varmints around here and given up. But I have an advantage they don't. Night vision.
I'd love to have some chickens for the fresh eggs if I had a place to have em.

it took you a whole 5 seconds to forget???

Congrats Rixy and Emily! I've begun my nutty move while traveling. Guys showed up on time and I'm heading to Washington. Be there about a week so I'll be checking in on folks. Hope everyone isn't too stuffed from all the food this last weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glad you'll be able to check in. Did they get everything moved to the new place? Hope it all goes/went well.

@Debadoo , I'm going through the mail (finally) and found the coupon. Thanks!!!!! You're handwriting is incredible. I thought you were good at posting, but your real handwriting is even better! :blowkiss:
glad you found it. Have another one, but now will have to find it, and check the expiration date. lol that's sweet, thank you. My handwriting used to be a lot nicer.

Hey Lynn. I love how you called me ladybug on fb. That made my day.
hehehe ladybug is one of my "pet" names I call people. Most used are darlin, sweetie, and hun......but I call women ladybug a lot.

Dolphins are 7-4 and now have a 6 game win streak!!!!

First time since 2005!!!

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ordered a Dripbox 160 from Vaporbeast for right at $30 including US shipping using code CYBER.

Aside from another Tsunami and Goon clone all my hardware purchases are done.

Merry Christmas to me :D
Cool! I still haven't ordered anything. My internet at home is WACK and here at work it's great, but I don't get much work done surfing the net. :(

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All I ordered was 2 RDA's from FT because both come with BF pins and I had a gift certificate. Don't really need anything else.
Yeah one more under $30 order from FT and my journey to the dark side is complete.
A couple or 3 RDA clones and maybe a Coilmaster coiler.

And I don't really need more than 1/2 of the stuff I have bought ;)

which RDA's did you order?

VU Sponsors