Not open for further replies.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I do not know why in heck I don't have one of these View attachment 90334

Twas my job as a child to grind the meat...been wanting to mill some wheatberries.
My next purchase in that genre will likely be a sesame seed grinder.
Sure, I could use a pepper grinder or throw it in the ninja but I want one..
Here's the mill I used.
41Nu4i%2Bm82L.jpg

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's the mill I used.
41Nu4i%2Bm82L.jpg

Nice..I want one like the pic..but bigger..like the one I used when I was a little kid..looked big anyway.
Human powered tools..but Harbor Freight has this electric goodie for $54.99
99598_zzz_500.jpg

still want a hand cranked mill. One of my fave tools is a huge hand cranked drill a friend purloined from BellSouth when he was a tech.
He gave it to me to get rid of the evidence...

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nice..I want one like the pic..but bigger..like the one I used when I was a little kid..looked big anyway.
Human powered tools..but Harbor Freight has this electric goodie for $54.99
99598_zzz_500.jpg

still want a hand cranked mill. One of my fave tools is a huge hand cranked drill a friend purloined from BellSouth when he was a tech.
He gave it to me to get rid of the evidence...
I had the grinder. sausage maker attachment for my Kitchenaid 6 qt stand mixer.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had the grinder. sausage maker attachment for my Kitchenaid 6 qt stand mixer.
Ah...the proverbial KitchenAid, in Red..this one upload_2017-8-26_7-58-16.jpeg
Almost got that for her last b-day but opted for a laptop.
The laptop was a bit less expensive and a great tool for her to look for recipes on the net
w/o bothering the son or me..but she still wants the KitchenAid..I want it in red.

Right now unnecessary expenses are out of the question until we meet a certain goal so...tough titties.
Hey, I've wanted a Vita Mix for over 35 years..finally broke down and got a Ninja.
...can't always get what you want..

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning Breazy my friend how's your morning going? I hope the boy is hanging in with the program, I am still praying for you and him buddy.
Thanks Jimi. I don't know if my son is ever going to get it. He has had so many good people trying to help him and opportunities. I think I am just prolonging the inevitable that he is going to die. It may sound sick but I am at peace with it for now. He got thrown out of another program Friday and my friend got him into one in PA but he is already acting up in that one. What a shame ! I told the counselor to tell him if he leaves I'm not going to help him. When he ends up in the hospital I'm not going to visit or help him either. He will have to find his own way. But, as always if he does what he is supposed to he will have my support. I just don't know anymore. Seems like all the prayers in the world aren't helping and I'm certainly losing whatever faith I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors