Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Stealth mode, me! I want to see and be seen! :giggle:
The day, so far so good, too wet and chilly to do anything out side, just chillin and having deep conversations with my dogs. :teehee:
How's it going by you?

Lol, being seen is good. Yup, to muddy to do anything out side with dogs here. Backyard is a mud pie heaven for kids and doggies, lol. It is going well, getting tired of cleaning off doggy paws, but I will enjoy it any how because we love our doggies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_nmp85qewMF1u6jismo1_500.jpg

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening everyone ! Wasn't feeling so hot. Went to the urgent care and my ear was red and throat also. Good thing I caught it before it got bad. Not allowed to be sick and rest lol. Got a couple of things left to do then I'm going to actually get some rest. Getting ready for the miserable commute tomorrow in the Nor Easter ! See you guys tomorrow.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Evening everyone ! Wasn't feeling so hot. Went to the urgent care and my ear was red and throat also. Good thing I caught it before it got bad. Not allowed to be sick and rest lol. Got a couple of things left to do then I'm going to actually get some rest. Getting ready for the miserable commute tomorrow in the Nor Easter ! See you guys tomorrow.
I hope you feel better soon, Breazy.

Howdy Mark.
Good evening, Vapin.:wave::coffee:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good night Breazy. Rest well my friend. Feel better soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors