tumblr_ngz763zuDt1rsj4s9o1_1280_zpsfjpdryio.jpg

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good morning everyone.

Good morning pete67. You were up early.

Good morning Corner, Hi Pete:wave:<3

Good morning Whiskey. Prayers for your Mom, you and family. Hope you have someone with you while you are waiting for your Mom to get out of surgery Monday.?

GM everybody :coffee2:.

Good morning Kevin H. Hope your morning is going well.

Good morning Whiskey's Corner #3. Hope all has a good day.

Been to warm for winter, wearing shorts and t-shirt to sleep in, still sweat at night (I know to much information) and that is with no fire all night; crazy . Still no snow, so far under 5 inches. But we have gotten more snow than last year, only 4 inches last year.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning corner... Need more coffee to start this day. Had a great day yesterday of doing absolutely nothing that involved any kind of work and it was lovely. Went to dinner and then a winery with Tony and had a blast, then went to bed early and watched TV all night and relaxed and i wish I could do it all again today lol.

Smooches y'all

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning corner... Need more coffee to start this day. Had a great day yesterday of doing absolutely nothing that involved any kind of work and it was lovely. Went to dinner and then a winery with Tony and had a blast, then went to bed early and watched TV all night and relaxed and i wish I could do it all again today lol.

Smooches y'all
Sounded like a fun evening!!

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning pete67. You were up early.

Good morning Whiskey. Prayers for your Mom, you and family. Hope you have someone with you while you are waiting for your Mom to get out of surgery Monday.?

Good morning Kevin H. Hope your morning is going well.

Good morning Whiskey's Corner #3. Hope all has a good day.

Been to warm for winter, wearing shorts and t-shirt to sleep in, still sweat at night (I know to much information) and that is with no fire all night; crazy . Still no snow, so far under 5 inches. But we have gotten more snow than last year, only 4 inches last year.
Good morning 2WW:coffee::wave: Hope you are having a good day.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Smooches y'all
Good morning Always:coffee::coffee::wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors