Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude IF you can find a truck battery for under 100...
Hitlery and her jug earred muppet and her climate change nazis shut down lead processors in the states so expect the cost of auto batteries to jump again.
We had a big discussion about that, on one of my other forums, with guys that cast their own pellets and bullets.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hitlery and her jug earred muppet and her climate change nazis shut down lead processors in the states so expect the cost of auto batteries to jump again.
Good afternoon Nasty:coffee::wave:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning corner!
tumblr_mqygihYWPg1sy5rm6o1_500_zpsb5568227.jpg
HiYa Whiskey my dear friend

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning everyone. Happy Fathers Day. Missed yesterday with the usual harrowing experiences with the kid. He got all the way out there and decided he didn't want to be in the mountains and walked. Told him nothing I could do and he was staying out there. End result.....he's in a program. Not as nice as the one he should have been in but for whatever strange reason he said he likes it there in Anaheim. Mens program also. So we shall see what happens but I stuck to my guns and didn't help him or take him home.
hi Breasy my friend, yes stick with it it's for his own good and yours too buddy
Happy Father's Day to all the Corner Pops! Hope you have a fantastic day! :stars2:
HiYa AngiBe my friend thank you

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Rat!:coffee: Ain't nothing out there cheap anymore is there?
Hi Mark my friend hows your day going buddy
Hi Nasty my friend that just figures anything to get them prices up buddy how ya doing today

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The motorcycle gods have shined upon my bike today. For no fucking reason at all my cyl 1 worked no issues. Bike was at full power all day for the first time sense ive owned it. And holy fuck, its a quick basterd. Dont really want to think why it stsrted working but ill take it. Depending on my week ahead, ill get the piston rings done, re gasket it and finally enjoy this bike at full power no issues.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
My new SGModz DNA200 is here! Really nice custom handmade wood DNA200 mod. Fit and finish is perfect. Costly, but I like it!!
19C6003A-C442-4B80-90BC-7BE228DF3FE8_zpswdlg6whc.jpg

1E27AABB-96F3-4952-A360-3A4F12E1E1F2_zpseevolbf6.jpg
Reminds me of a first generation Akced that I used to own. Gotta love hybrid stab/acrylic!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Thought my Billet Box with serious accessories would have sold by now. Practically giving it away.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Jesus Christ fuck father's day. Way to many people at work, get hit up by my ex asking "do you wanna see the girls" code for their dad bailed on the plans and she wants someone to watch the kids (the girls ain't mine and I haven't seen this crazy bitch in 3 years) so she can go get drunk or whatever.
Uh yea no thanks.

End of the bullshit.
Good part of today is that I'm now aloud to flirt with all the beautiful women at work without risking stupid shit happening.

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The motorcycle gods have shined upon my bike today. For no fucking reason at all my cyl 1 worked no issues. Bike was at full power all day for the first time sense ive owned it. And holy fuck, its a quick basterd. Dont really want to think why it stsrted working but ill take it. Depending on my week ahead, ill get the piston rings done, re gasket it and finally enjoy this bike at full power no issues.
The rings were stuck from sitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors