Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok. Broke down and went for some icecream. Wound up at a local place tho. 3$ and you get almost as much as a freakin carton od icecream. Then the bike went all tempermental (again) didnt want to start. Button did nothing. Then it worked again after mild cursing and slight hitting of things. Then it died out on the road. Twice. Then nothings wrong.... uggg. I bet its something with the wires. I bet by the time im done ill eaither a: compleatly rewire the bike. B:sell it. Fuck if i know. Hence the reason i named her lisa. Just like my tempermental bitch of an ex gf. She was also a gold digger to. The similarites dont end there eaither.....

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Laura says hi. Oh,she has been a. Smoker till she met me. Gave her an Ego with Aspire atty. She has nice lungs. :)
clapping_zpswx6n8lcy.gif

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok. Broke down and went for some icecream. Wound up at a local place tho. 3$ and you get almost as much as a freakin carton od icecream. Then the bike went all tempermental (again) didnt want to start. Button did nothing. Then it worked again after mild cursing and slight hitting of things. Then it died out on the road. Twice. Then nothings wrong.... uggg. I bet its something with the wires. I bet by the time im done ill eaither a: compleatly rewire the bike. B:sell it. Fuck if i know. Hence the reason i named her lisa. Just like my tempermental bitch of an ex gf. She was also a gold digger to. The similarites dont end there eaither.....
I know damn good & well you won't sell it. You have been bit on the ass by the freedom of a bike. I'm watching "One on the way". Have no idea how much this pleases me. In a good way. :cool:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I know damn good & well you won't sell it. You have been bit on the ass by the freedom of a bike. I'm watching "One on the way". Have no idea how much this pleases me. In a good way. :cool:
Yea your probably right. I just dont feel like rewireing it

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The best and easiest way is if I can get him arrested or he gets himself arrested. Then it will be in the hands of the courts. I think he's at the point where he needs to be in jail for a length of time. I know some of you guys here understand and have had to deal with similar situations.
Hi breasy my friend I agree on that at least if he is in jail he will have to straighten up buddy, it might save his life.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon corner family:inlove:The past few days have been a mess. We are leaving for Illinois tonight and will be back Tuesday afternoon. Sue and I wanted to thank you for all your support. I will leave coffee for you:):coffee:
:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::wave:
Hi Pete my friend, you and Sue are in my thoughts and prayers, have a safe trip buddy see you when you get back

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What a cocked up, half jacked, monkey fuckers the races were today.
Shitters (porta potties) lined against the corp. tents.
The boat whores chanting about being slutty whiskey drinking slong jockies loving to be DTF in front of the all girls christan academy high school team. (the race directors who I do volunteer time with and the coach of said christan academy will get an ear full, that bullshit is going to end it was graphic)
How they have it staged, more teams with multi entries and the secondary teams not able to support or encourage the competing teams on the water. I have a totally common sense idea about how to make it flow with out the cock ups, douche bag log jams and make it a win win.

Clogged walk ways of screaming chanting douche bags blocking the shitters.. Said shitters over flowing before the lunch break.

I got a better flow plan for communication and traffic flow for next year and will follow up with it next week when we move and dry dock.

But other than the dock nazis being up their own asses the kids make that team, made it s total blast and a half.
A positive gaggle of the most high strung spas kids in a good way, They are super supportive and take the sportsman like ideals to a whole new level.

So the kids paddled first. Stowed the paddles and jackets and hauled amped ass to the top of the gangway to high five and hoot and howl the teams going down and coming up. The adults on the second team peeled off and lined it with them.
So they high 5ed 6 other teams that competed against them and the adults and the ones staging for the next two heats.
They did that twice.

Got to see PT-658 in all her glory making the rounds. They slowed down to not swamp the kids competing.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well..........back to detox for him and another rehab ! This time I have to stay strong and not bring him home. Sober living house sounds like the way to go this time. As bad as it sounds, his relapses have been much shorter. A week or less. Anyone that knows someone like this knows that's not bad. Some people go back out for years or die. At least he keeps going back also. Some people you can't get to go even once. On the bright side made home made cannoli cream and got a bunch of shells (used to make them myself but to much work now) so anytime I want it's coffee and a cannoli. You have to use Ricotta Impastata for the best results. If anyone wants here's the recipe but I only have it scaled for small Army size lol. 3lbs Ricotta Impastata, 4 tablespoons vanilla extract, 3/4 cup regular sugar, 3/4 cup powdered sugar put it in a Kitchen aid machine or Hobart using the heavy duty blade (not the whipper) on high speed add heavy cream or half and half to get the desired consistency the at the end on low speed add a bag of mini chocolate chips and refrigerate. Fill a cannoli shell whenever you like instead of waiting on line in the local bakery and have a nice cup of coffee ! You can get the Ricotta Impastata from a local bakery but you have to know a guy who knows a guy lmao ! Ok beat to death time to hit the couch and watch a little TV.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey there Celtic, How ya doin?
Tired Ms. Whiskey... Jus' plain tired. Had to set a fire today to burn off some old rotten lumber, replaced battery cable clamps on my car, Then had to do a temporary tape up of the plug wires in my car as they are dry rotted (lovely), Then my neighbors sink started leaking pretty badly so she asked for our help.... UGH! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors