Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got to say, I am liking the Lavabox with this extended battery. Feels more substantial in the hand and has great power.Ramps up quickly and smoothly.

Why anyone would make a DNA200 with a 900mah battery is beyond me. This thing NEEDS the 1300mah battery. It doesn't exactly make it a huge mod either, it is still about the size of a Sigelei 100..lol
They do it to make you buy the extra battery. Make more money that way.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sup peoples. Went for a good ride before the storms hit. But my vacuum lines from the carbs to the petcocks were so worn that they just kept poping off the nipples. So stoped by the store, got some new line put it in the parking lot there. No more issues with um. So happy about that

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good afternoon corner family:inlove:The past few days have been a mess. We are leaving for Illinois tonight and will be back Tuesday afternoon. Sue and I wanted to thank you for all your support. I will leave coffee for you:):coffee:
:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::wave:
Will be keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers, Pete. Have a safe trip, my friend. We'll all be missing you. :wave:

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oops. Poor truck. I think she's finally done now
6f2486dc22789960844fb669fbb553ad.jpg
9485efe775b844d9fd8de361a864f4e1.jpg

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Actually just looked at the price of hangers. Now all I need is time(story of my life) and she will be back and better then ever lol.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's been busted for a while. Now it finally split the steel that WAS holding it lol

Actually just looked at the price of hangers. Now all I need is time(story of my life) and she will be back and better then ever lol.

just need some time? haha

well, hope you can make it.. I try and stick with ductape and superglue to solve my mechanical issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors