https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have got this Tesiyi battery and using in my mod for a few days. Mooch's test shows its CDR is 25A and max discharge current is 40A. I am wondering if anyone has any experience with these batts? Their CDR is so high that are they rewraps? If so what are they?
let me guess? they just happen to be your favorite battery huh?

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Obviously, @f1r3b1rd seems a little skeptical there. Please allow me to explain why:

March 30
Some batteries, such as tesiyi yellow, I have used for three months,

April 14
I bought a 40a battery with 2600mah capacity in a website the last week. It is manufactured by tesiyi. I think 40a is much higher than I have ever seen. Anybody using this battery?

April 27
I have got this Tesiyi battery and using in my mod for a few days.

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Cool. Then here's another one.

From this site...
http://www.tesiyibattery.com/pro_testimonials/feedback/

...this:
Thanks for your free samples Jeremy, it really performance good as you said. I will be back next time.
—Oracle Smith

And here's another one.

April 14, from here:
I bought a 40a battery with 2600mah capacity in a website the last week. It is manufactured by tesiyi. I think 40a is much higher than I have ever seen. Anybody using this battery?

April 14, posted by a member Oracle, from http://www.vapehaven.co.za/threads/tesiyi-45a.2114/
I have got a tesiyi 45a battery with 3000mah capacity the last week. I have ever seen a battery with 45a, I want to make sure it is true, anyone would like to test it?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
giphy%201_zpslan64uqc.gif

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So I'm trying to prove/disprove that Shenzhen Tesiyi Technology Co., Ltd. makes batteries.

Three problems:
1. Can't find a patent online
2. Can't figure out what the parent company is. There are a mega-f-ton of Shenzhen ______ Technology Co., Ltd's. (Any of them tied together?)
3. Not motivated to keep looking. Meh.

Schmucko

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I'm trying to prove/disprove that Shenzhen Tesiyi Technology Co., Ltd. makes batteries.

Three problems:
1. Can't find a patent online
2. Can't figure out what the parent company is. There are a mega-f-ton of Shenzhen ______ Technology Co., Ltd's. (Any of them tied together?)
3. Not motivated to keep looking. Meh.
Im down for playing a little detective!
fb7689ea107e3284f92704f55d9a0d3c.jpg
this is off their site and it lists the manufacture as shenzhen geezle industrial co.,ltd...
7c0711314433f4f4a138f01cc4fabd96.jpg
heres the ul approval letter, i noticed all the test documents list the type as "icr" dont know if that's important or not but ill just leave this here anyways...

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
One of the problems is that I don't know enough about international business. R&D. Marketing. And the overall battery manufacturing process.

All I can say is that something doesn't smell right here. I mean, you don't see Samsung setting up shill accounts on forums or typing fake, breathless testimonials on a rudimentary branded website.

Schmucko

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello,There,

I want to have a explanation,Shenzhen Geezle industrial co.,ltd is our factory name, Shenzhen Tesiyi Technology is our company name.
Yeah, i already worked that one out, but thanks

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello,There,

I want to have a explanation,Shenzhen Geezle industrial co.,ltd is our factory name, Shenzhen Tesiyi Technology is our company name.
Yeah, you know the pea in the shell game....

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Stigma

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello,There,

You don't give up huh? No one wants your shitty potentially deadly batteries. Give it up.

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Shenzhen Geezle industrial co.,ltd

OK, I Googled that.
www.geezle.com.cn/

That page is titled "Shenzhen GPower Industrial Co., Ltd."
Below the title are some pics of branded GPower batteries. And then this...

GPower Website New Products.png

Um. What?

You claim to make your own batteries. Then why are there Samsungs, LGs and Panasonics on your page?

We're never going to get a straight answer from you, are we?

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Summary of this Post
--There's a company that makes batteries that isn't Samsung, LG or Sony. (We already know there are at least a few.)
--I still need to find proof that the Tesiyi yellow/black-wrapped batts are not rewraps.

Certifications
--I pulled 10 off the Tesiyi website. Most looked like certifications for safety versus "Hey look, we make batteries." One was a UL certificate.

The UL Page
--ul.com. Bottom-right of page. Under Resources / Online Certifications Directory.
--I put in the UL File Number.
UL Basic Search.png

The Search Results
--Oh goody. Yet another different company name. Not Shenzhen Tesiyi. Not Shenzhen Geezle. It's Shenzhen BOFUNENG Battery Co Ltd.
--It says component. I called UL. Apparently it says "component" because it's a battery they're testing, not the thing a battery goes into. I asked the dude if it was possible that UL was checking singular battery components like protection circuits. He checked a few things, and said they were checking actual batteries. And that they check the battery at the factory in China.
--There's more information in the BBCV2. (The circle on the right.)
UL Search Results.png
The BBCV2
--This lists the crap that UL checked. I cropped the pic.
--The dude had me click the link that I circled.
UL BBCV2.png

The BBCV2 Guide
--Another cropped pic. But yeah.
UL BBCV2 Guide Info.png

Standard 1642
--The Guide Info above had this link.
--It's a standard for lithium batteries.
http://ulstandards.ul.com/standard/?id=1642

Why I'm Doing This
Because I'm annoyed. Might do more later. Who knows.
The next thing would probably be trying to tie Tesiyi, Geezle and Bofuneng together. And any other company names that crop up. And they'll crop up, trust me.

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh, one more thing for now. Pretty sure I haven't mentioned this yet.

Reverse Image Search
--I did a reverse image search on three of the factory pics from the Tesiyi website. Google and TinEye.
--Wanted to see if those machine pics were lifted from another website.
--Came up with nothing, which was a partial relief. The pics don't even link back to the Tesiyi website.
--But. I've been having trouble getting hits lately from cropped pics. I think the only cropped pic I've successfully found recently is from one of Whiskey's cropped avatars. Found the whole pic and posted it as a joke.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Summary of this Post
--There's a company that makes batteries that isn't Samsung, LG or Sony. (We already know there are at least a few.)
--I still need to find proof that the Tesiyi yellow/black-wrapped batts are not rewraps.

Certifications
--I pulled 10 off the Tesiyi website. Most looked like certifications for safety versus "Hey look, we make batteries." One was a UL certificate.

The UL Page
--ul.com. Bottom-right of page. Under Resources / Online Certifications Directory.
--I put in the UL File Number.
View attachment 50009

The Search Results
--Oh goody. Yet another different company name. Not Shenzhen Tesiyi. Not Shenzhen Geezle. It's Shenzhen BOFUNENG Battery Co Ltd.
--It says component. I called UL. Apparently it says "component" because it's a battery they're testing, not the thing a battery goes into. I asked the dude if it was possible that UL was checking singular battery components like protection circuits. He checked a few things, and said they were checking actual batteries. And that they check the battery at the factory in China.
--There's more information in the BBCV2. (The circle on the right.)
View attachment 50010
The BBCV2
--This lists the crap that UL checked. I cropped the pic.
--The dude had me click the link that I circled.
View attachment 50011

The BBCV2 Guide
--Another cropped pic. But yeah.
View attachment 50014

Standard 1642
--The Guide Info above had this link.
--It's a standard for lithium batteries.
http://ulstandards.ul.com/standard/?id=1642

Why I'm Doing This
Because I'm annoyed. Might do more later. Who knows.
The next thing would probably be trying to tie Tesiyi, Geezle and Bofuneng together. And any other company names that crop up. And they'll crop up, trust me.
You're giving me flashbacks from when I was a PI in international corporate law.
Chinese records can be the causative agent of consumption of mass quantities of antacids.

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well for better or worse, in his latest thread Oracle seems to have outed himself as an actual shill. I'm waiting to see if he'll cop to it.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got 2 personal rules.
No Chinese batteries.
No Chinese e-liquid.

No amount of graphs is going to change that.

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome to today's edition of
Trying To Piece All This Together

If you remember, Tesiyi says their factory name is Geezle. Geezle's website says "G Power."

G Power
I Googled "G Power 18650"
The first thing that came up was a Mooch post on ECF.
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...test-results-too-inconsistent-to-test.721841/

His bottom line:

In my opinion, the performance of this version of Sigelei's 35A 2500mAh cell, using a GPower cell, is too inconsistent to test. The other version uses the VTC4, rated at 30A/2100mAh. This time at least they use a 2500mAh cell. But, the performance between the two cells I have was so different that I have no idea which might represent the true average performance of Sigelei's.
Testing was stopped as soon as I confirmed that the two cells I received were so different. Both appeared identical. I cannot recommend buying the Sigelei battery.

Mooch's Safety Chart
The only GPower battery on it is the Sigelei, listed as "CNT," or Could Not Test.

G Power Batteries
The first one I saw for sale was $15 from some random U.S. website. VUBot was also pimping one in January.
FT sells a GPower 3100 mAh IMR. FastTech's test showed its capacity as 2680.1 mAh.

Can We Link This G Power Info To Any Tesiyi Skepticism?
I don't know. That's the problem. Since my last post here, Oracle has started a new thread and (accidentally?) called himself out as being linked to the company. But he never addressed these recent questions.

Geezle's Website
Post 118 shows a pic of Samsung, LG and Panasonic 18650s on their main page. One is our beloved Samsung 25R. All have the GPower icon next to the batt photos. Still have to figure out what all that's about.

How Are the Shenzhen Companies Linked?
Was going to do that today, but got sidetracked on G Power.

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So our last posts here were on May 7th.

Did anyone notice that... 2 days later... he went back and deleted a bunch of his posts?

Does this mean we win?

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No. It means that a lot of people will lose by not seeing just how insidious this company really is.

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Some of his quotes stayed via replies. Our posts stayed. And he ran away.
I'm claiming some sort of victory.

VU Sponsors