Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
delate all !

Last edited:

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
if @Jon@LiionWholesale is willing we will believe what he has to say about your batteries. He is one of the most trusted vendors of batteries on this forum

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We are professional E-cigarette battery manufacturer, Tesiyi high rate batteries ( 40A 2600mAh, 35A 2800mAh) are our main products. Tesiyi 40A 18650 battery is the only one high rate battery reach 40A in the world. As a new brand, we are not so widely known by vapers, so we decide to send free samples to test. After a long period of strict professional test, we would like these awesome products can be witnessed and approved by much more users.

If you can meet any one of the following requirement do not hesitate to apply our free sample.

1. Have the experience in youtube video and have more than 3000 followers;
2. Administrator of famous forum ( like this forum )
3. Administrator of electronic cigarette groups in Facebook or Google plus
4. Shop owner of vape shops
5. Purchase staffs

If you can meet any point of those please leave me message or send email to my email:[email protected]

Your Duties
1.Test the batteries accurate date,
2.Give us the feedback and your test result,
3.Upload the date to youtube or other public medium you joined.

You will receive our free samples after our information checking. For those who do excellent job can win our

special reward, the details will work out later. This activity will continue to November 5th. The result and

details will be updated in our official website: www.tesiyi.com.

Here our TESIYI 40A T18650 battery VS Sony VTC5,Samsung 25R and LG HE4 Test report.

Here our customer(FreekVaper) Youtube review.

Isn't 40A the pulse rate and not continuous discharge rate?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
did i break a rule??
Nope, you did not. If Jon qualifies for receiving free samples, that's one thing. He can post a review of the batteries elsewhere. If he posted in this thread, he could be in violation of Vendor Rules.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
if @Jon@LiionWholesale is willing we will believe what he has to say about your batteries. He is one of the most trusted vendors of batteries on this forum
I don't care what John says once the batteries are tested by the hard core flashlight guys I will believe this rating ..40 pulse is not continuous

tesiyi battery

VU Vendor Employee
VU Vendor Employee
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Last edited:

tesiyi battery

VU Vendor Employee
VU Vendor Employee
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Last edited:

tesiyi battery

VU Vendor Employee
VU Vendor Employee
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Last edited:

tesiyi battery

VU Vendor Employee
VU Vendor Employee
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Last edited:

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
These are re wraps of what 13 amp battery?

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

tesiyi battery

VU Vendor Employee
VU Vendor Employee
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Because Tesiyi does not manufacture batteries. There are no 40 amp continuous discharge 18650 batteries. Your batteries have been rated safe at 13 amps...
We have manufacturer in China. our battery can be reached 25A contious discharge rating and plused 40amp.our battery in 25A cdr,the terperature is 72°C. in 30A cdr, temperature is 86°C. Why did you say our battery are 13 amp? our battery have been tested by Mooch on ECF 2 month ago.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We have manufacturer in China. our battery can be reached 25A contious discharge rating and plused 40amp.our battery in 25A cdr,the terperature is 72°C. in 30A cdr, temperature is 86°C. Why did you say our battery are 13 amp? our battery have been tested by Mooch on ECF 2 month ago.

What manufacturer is this? There are only a few companies who actually make batteries. The best cells are made in Japan. Perhaps you are unaware of this and the company you buy from is simply re-wrapping batteries and selling them to you as if they actually made them. I have seen a number of posts on Reddit stating your battery is safe at 13 amps continuous. What does the manufacturer consider a pulse? For Sony batteries it is a fraction of a second...

tesiyi battery

VU Vendor Employee
VU Vendor Employee
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's our Tesiyi manufacturer.you can have a visit in China. we will show our manufacturer. you heared the post in Reddit said our battery is a 13amps was answer by Mooch who is before testing our battery. after he tested our battery.he post his test on ECF, you can view his test result on ECF.

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
From another thread here on VU:
our tesiyi battery can be continuous in 40A for a few minutes,if you have not testing our battery
Ummm... NO!
Do you realize that by making such statements that PEOPLE WILL GET HURT!?!?! Not as in a little burn, but EMERGENCY ROOM HURT!!! I'm a pretty laid back guy, but this shit is fucking WRONG!!! YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM!!!

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's our Tesiyi manufacturer.you can have a visit in China. we will show our manufacturer. you heared the post in Reddit said our battery is a 13amps was answer by Mooch who is before testing our battery. after he tested our battery.he post his test on ECF, you can view his test result on ECF.
Just tell me the name of the manufacturer. You could never pay me enough to visit China. Perhaps you have been lied to or you are just taking advantage of ignorant vapers...

tesiyi battery

VU Vendor Employee
VU Vendor Employee
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What manufacturer is this? There are only a few companies who actually make batteries. The best cells are made in Japan. Perhaps you are unaware of this and the company you buy from is simply re-wrapping batteries and selling them to you as if they actually made them. I have seen a number of posts on Reddit stating your battery is safe at 13 amps continuous. What does the manufacturer consider a pulse? For Sony batteries it is a fraction of a second...
I must tell you a turth,all battery cells material (Rare earth)was import from China. we also can manufacture high quality cells, Not only japan.you opinion is totally prejudice.No research, No voice. If you want to test our battery, we would like to send some samples to you.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I just watched the video and I'm sold!!!!!

SOLD that I just lost 4 min of my fucking life. Why the fuck would you use this video if your the manufacturer. Don't you have some sorta professional shit.

Awwww fuck it I'm outta this thread.

tesiyi battery

VU Vendor Employee
VU Vendor Employee
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well I just watched the video and I'm sold!!!!!

SOLD that I just lost 4 min of my fucking life. Why the fuck would you use this video if your the manufacturer. Don't you have some sorta professional shit.

Awwww fuck it I'm outta this thread.
Alought this video is not Rigorous,but at least shows on point, in sub ohm vaping,Tesiyi battery indeed performance better than Samsung. and if you insist on scientific. you should view Mooch's test on ECF.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I must tell you a turth,all battery cells material (Rare earth)was import from China. we also can manufacture high quality cells, Not only japan.you opinion is totally prejudice.No research, No voice. If you want to test our battery, we would like to send some samples to you.

If you say so. No thank you. I wouldn't trust them in a flash light...

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
For fucks sake!
Not sure who I find more fucking retarded.
The pud beating mongoloids you get to "test" a fucking battery with a volt meter or your god damned false and dangerous claims of your sub standard bullshit batteries.

@VaporJoes @TygerTyger @SMOKIE can you all consider banning these motherfuckers for pushing their bullshit slightly less dangerous than trustfire Darwin awards waiting to happen?

tesiyi battery

VU Vendor Employee
VU Vendor Employee
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This part also....
Honesty is more important than anything else with a high power cell next to your face. We have enough problems without having to question honesty and validity.

Tesiyi's discharge graphs on their web site are significantly different (better performing) from the ones I created when testing four of these cells. I am unable to explain this discrepancy.

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...0mah-but-a-decent-25a-2300mah-battery.715180/

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Later in the same review (I do appreciate the link):

• I am setting a CDR of 20A for this cell. While operating any cell near its rated maximum current causes damage to the cell, I would expect decent cycle life from this cell at 20A.

Personally I would never use a 20A cell with a 40A wrapper or advise anyone else to use them - intentionally misleading a consumer is dangerous and indicates that a company is blatantly willing to defraud customers. From there, what's to stop them from slapping the same wrapper on a 10A cell if they source a batch cheaper? If I can't trust one thing you tell me about a product, I can't trust anything you say about them.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It just might be safer to go to NYC and piss on the third rail, it would not hurt as bad as a violent discharge in one's mug.

I think I would be safer walking through Harlem with a sign with horrible racial slurs on it and licking a public bathroom floor.

tesiyi battery

VU Vendor Employee
VU Vendor Employee
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It just might be safer to go to NYC and piss on the third rail, it would not hurt as bad as a violent discharge in one's mug.

I think I would be safer walking through Harlem with a sign with horrible racial slurs on it and licking a public bathroom floor.
though this test was not Rigorous and not safe.but at least shows one point, in sub -ohm vaping. Tesiyi performance better.

tesiyi battery

VU Vendor Employee
VU Vendor Employee
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Later in the same review (I do appreciate the link):

• I am setting a CDR of 20A for this cell. While operating any cell near its rated maximum current causes damage to the cell, I would expect decent cycle life from this cell at 20A.

Personally I would never use a 20A cell with a 40A wrapper or advise anyone else to use them - intentionally misleading a consumer is dangerous and indicates that a company is blatantly willing to defraud customers. From there, what's to stop them from slapping the same wrapper on a 10A cell if they source a batch cheaper? If I can't trust one thing you tell me about a product, I can't trust anything you say about them.
We marked "The max continuous discharge current:40A" on our official website. means can be reached 40A ,and most high drain 18650 batteries label their package, this is a regular label!

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We marked "The max continuous discharge current:40A" on our official website. means can be reached 40A ,and most high drain 18650 batteries label their package, this is a regular label!
Lots of re-wrappers post fake specs that could endanger their customers. I don't recommend any of them, sticking with authentic batteries from legitimate, verified manufacturers. You're not violating any specific rules that I can see by being here aside from posting promotional content outside the Unlisted Vendors sub (I'm going to fix that for you, please read the rules for vendors, you guys have a few more than regular members). That said, if I see a product that claims bullshit, I'm going to call bullshit - you'll notice I've done so repeatedly as concerns Efest and other fake battery suppliers as well.

tesiyi battery

VU Vendor Employee
VU Vendor Employee
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
First of all,we do not re-warp any batteries, we have own manufacturer in China.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
though this test was not Rigorous and not safe.but at least shows one point, in sub -ohm vaping. Tesiyi performance better.
No it shows you sent free product to fucking stupid motherfuckers willing to shill for free shit on video.
Seriously I do not wish a failure on any vaper but honestly hope it does happen with your bullshit so
a. you will shut the fuck up.
b. go the fuck away.
c. get sued into oblivion.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
In that case I personally trust you less.
Label a pulse rating as a continuous discharge rating may be 'typical' for you. It may be 'typical' for many; but, you see, I am a black or white type of guy when it comes to electronics and explosives. they both either make magic happen or make things magically disappear. Breaking a rule or not,
telling a 'sort of fib' and playing with the numbers makes me question a company's ethics and morals, and I won't buy a product from someone with questionable ethics, especially not a potentially dangerous one.

tesiyi battery

VU Vendor Employee
VU Vendor Employee
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
look this on Reddit by Mooch!
Bottom Line: In my opinion, this is not a 40A or a 2600mAh cell. It is, however, a decent performing 25A continuous discharge current (CDR) cell with a rated capacity of about 2300mAh. It can be run at beyond its CDR without dangerously overheating, though the voltage drops a lot.

I do want to mention that the test results on their web site show much better performance for this cell than I got. Better performance than any cell I have tested. In fact, their results show that this is the only cell in the world that can be rated above 30A continuous. There's no temperature data but their discharge curves show extraordinary performance. I am unable to explain this discrepancy.

right he said its not a 40a battery you say it is. I see that as you being less than truthful to sell something to naïve vapors for financial gain. - highly unethical and putting their safety at risk. As a vapor I see other vapors (even the ones I don't like) as family and refuse to recommend that my family buy a product from an unethical company taking advantage of their naivity just to line its pockets.

thank you

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
look this on Reddit by Mooch!
Bottom Line: In my opinion, this is not a 40A or a 2600mAh cell. It is, however, a decent performing 25A continuous discharge current (CDR) cell with a rated capacity of about 2300mAh. It can be run at beyond its CDR without dangerously overheating, though the voltage drops a lot.

I do want to mention that the test results on their web site show much better performance for this cell than I got. Better performance than any cell I have tested. In fact, their results show that this is the only cell in the world that can be rated above 30A continuous. There's no temperature data but their discharge curves show extraordinary performance. I am unable to explain this discrepancy.
There may be a language barrier you're having trouble with, but it seems he's politely saying that the people that posted Tesiyi's test results are liars.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
For fucks sake!
Not sure who I find more fucking retarded.
The pud beating mongoloids you get to "test" a fucking battery with a volt meter or your god damned false and dangerous claims of your sub standard bullshit batteries.

@VaporJoes @TygerTyger @SMOKIE can you all consider banning these motherfuckers for pushing their bullshit slightly less dangerous than trustfire Darwin awards waiting to happen?

@BigNasty - while I appreciate the sentiments, that's not how we roll here at VU...... we prefer to let this stuff play out and have a permanent record of guys like you and others in this thread making thought-provoking arguments for future users to see. These threads show up in search engines and might prevent another user from taking a risk....

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@BigNasty - while I appreciate the sentiments, that's not how we roll here at VU...... we prefer to let this stuff play out and have a permanent record of guys like you and others in this thread making thought-provoking arguments for future users to see. These threads show up in search engines and might prevent another user from taking a risk....
OR the continued shilling of over stated/under powered batteries with very bullshit test results on their end are going to cause some serious issues down the line.
If this was the only time they shilled these potential hand grenades that would be one thing, but it is not.
I know of at least two other threads they came in trying to pimp and bs their way into sales.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
OR the continued shilling of over stated/under powered batteries with very bullshit test results on their end are going to cause some serious issues down the line.
If this was the only time they shilled these potential hand grenades that would be one thing, but it is not.
I know of at least two other threads they came in trying to pimp and bs their way into sales.

If they're pushing sales in random threads, report the posts. Unlisted vendors have the right to peddle their wares in one specific area only.

@Countrypami @Whiskey @Huckleberried

VU Sponsors