Become a Patron!

What vendors sell Flavor Art in its original bottles

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think its going to work to just have to cuss at it a lot lol.... fuji on left is from FA in italy , burly in middle is from bull city and the espresso in the right is ECX

Just got some from Bull City, (the middle one), yup.
Have some of the ones from ECX too, and the labels are much easier for me to read, lol.

I see the Coffee Espresso isn't dark brown colored like most of the other brands I've tried.
Kinda been put off by the others I've tried, too dark and strong.
Is this one any less of a coil gunker than the typical dark coffees and espressos?

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just got some from Bull City, (the middle one), yup.
Have some of the ones from ECX too, and the labels are much easier for me to read, lol.

I see the Coffee Espresso isn't dark brown colored like most of the other brands I've tried.
Kinda been put off by the others I've tried, too dark and strong.
Is this one any less of a coil gunker than the typical dark coffees and espressos?
I haven't had any trouble with it, it's my absolute favorite coffee flavor, but it's strong! I wouldn't start over 1% with it.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, flavor degradation can be caused from old age, and/or a loose fitting cap, (not sealed).
Or possibly a large bottle opened and closed a lot to fill smaller bottles with.

It also seems that many, myself included, have blank spots on their flavor pallet, as some are missing, or just taste funky.

Absolutely! I can't taste apricot for the life of me!

VU Sponsors