What vendors sell Flavor Art in its original bottles

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What vendors sell FA in the original bottles? I've herd story's of some vendors watering down the flavors. I want original sealed bottles.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
flavor art in italy and bull city are the only ones I know of. someone might know some others

danykitten

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Bull city is a great vendor and yes the have flavorart in original packaging. Unfortunately they will only be selling in the 10ml with no larger options

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I can say I know for a fact bull city has the real deal. its the only place I will ever order flavor art or inawera besides the source itself ever again. I have bought both from bull city and ordered direct from flavor art and its what you get from bull city. I have only had one bad experience with re bottled flavors so I am not sure there is a big problem with that but I understand wanting to know you are getting your moneys worth and getting the real thing. bull city all the way

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Bull city is a great vendor and yes the have flavorart in original packaging. Unfortunately they will only be selling in the 10ml with no larger options
personally I would rather buy 10 ml at a time and get the original packaging. 10 ml of flavor art is a lot lol. but I may not mix as much as you either.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
personally I would rather buy 10 ml at a time and get the original packaging. 10 ml of flavor art is a lot lol. but I may not mix as much as you either.
10ml is a lot of FA. I'd rather see a sample size than a larger size, personally

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
10ml is a lot of FA. I'd rather see a sample size than a larger size, personally
I still like pure vapes for the samples right now and you get the real deal from them also. I agree Id rather see sample sizes rather than larger. I could see some people needing more but at that point you must be re selling it and what the heck may as well order straight from flavor art.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
10ml is a lot of flavoring???

Maybe if you only vape eGos and clearos. I vape easily 20ml+ a day.

I use half of a bottle worth for one 120ml batch at a time. Thus, a 10ml bottle of a concentrated flavoring from VZ or ECX lasts me a month at best.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I use half of a bottle worth for one 120ml batch at a time. Thus, a 10ml bottle of a concentrated flavoring from VZ or ECX lasts me a month at best.
I personally dont often mix a single flavor. And the most I make at a time of a particular mix is 60ml, more often than not only 30ml. I also have multiple mods running rbas and rdas that i pick up randomly throughout the day, still vaping 5-10ml a day total. Some of these flavorings I mix at 1% (FA Espresso!) so even if I did mix standalone thats 1,000ml of espresso of which Ill be bored with long before I reach the halfway mark.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I personally dont often mix a single flavor. And the most I make at a time of a particular mix is 60ml, more often than not only 30ml. I also have multiple mods running rbas and rdas that i pick up randomly throughout the day, still vaping 5-10ml a day total. Some of these flavorings I mix at 1% (FA Espresso!) so even if I did mix standalone thats 1,000ml of espresso of which Ill be bored with long before I reach the halfway mark.

Yeah, it depends on the person for sure.

I mainly vape tobaccos in RDA/RBA/Genesis devices. My Fogger eats juice like it's free. :D

They have to steep, so I need to always have at least 30ml of steeped ready and 120ml+ that is in the cabinet steeping. It's basically a monthly cycle.

I do mix more than one flavor, most are between 2-10%, but I rarely piddle with small batches unless I'm experimenting. :)

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I actually often order 30ml bottles of flavors I vape a lot! I do vape quite a few mls/day though :p

Hermit

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The only one I might get more than 10ml of at a time is Banana - man, that goes down fast!!

Not sure what sizes FA offer wholesale, but I imagine that side of the business isn't geared towards supplying vapers with 30ml or 100ml bottles.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In original FA packaging? or repackaged?

Never bought any FA personally. But, most of the folks I've known who did got it from either Ecigexpress or RTSVapes. No accounts of bad flavoring from them FAIK.

The Inerwera I've bought from ECX was in original bottles.

I'm sure someone around here would know though?

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought 5 flavors today from ECX in the 30 ml size. Im pretty new to FA so I wouldnt know if it is original packaging or not.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

I change flavors a lot more than you probably do. I rotate new recipes once a week. at 1% flavoring you could make 1000ml of juice with 10 ml of flavoring. and since most things I mix use multiple flavors around .5% my 10ml flavors last awhile. I might vape chocolate for a week then its banana and wont come back to chocolate for along time. I vape about 15 ml a day so you do go through more juice than I do also.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
TBH, I doubt that a vendor like ECX would actually tamper with product. Buy wholesale and repackage, sure. Most vendors do that to some extent.

For example, VZ doesn't make their own SC flavors, they come from Baker's in Russia. I still buy them because I'm not shopping on a Russian website.

I'd like to know what rumors there are saying things are "watered down" however. Sounds like crap spewed out on FB if ya ask me. ;)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I change flavors a lot more than you probably do. I rotate new recipes once a week. at 1% flavoring you could make 1000ml of juice with 10 ml of flavoring. and since most things I mix use multiple flavors around .5% my 10ml flavors last awhile. I might vape chocolate for a week then its banana and wont come back to chocolate for along time. I vape about 15 ml a day so you do go through more juice than I do also.

Doubtful man, I'm abnormal. :D

I have over 30 bottles of juice in front of me with 10 mods and all with different things in them throughout the day. I also mix juices together in drippers and the like. I go from juice to juice as I want.

I have no ADV, I do have about 4-5 of fave juice builds though I make sure to keep in stock. :)

Superjeep

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECX has always been good to me in the couple years I have purchased flavors from them. Never had a issue with them.

Bakers in Russia unless it has changed in the last few months you do not actually buy from the website its done through email and bank xfer, qiwi or western union. You havent lived until you western union'd some random dude named Ivan $300 and spend the next 24 hours with a clenched asshole praying. It worked out well though and after 2 long months on the slow boat I got enough flavoring for me and 4 other people for the next couple years. :)

EDIT: actually after looking at my email his name was Alexander just to be accurate.

Superjeep

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hate the 10ml bottles for the simple fact that I am a messy slob with a desk full of bottles and the 30+ ml bottles dont knock over near as easy. I blame my large caveman hands.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I hate the 10ml bottles for the simple fact that I am a messy slob with a desk full of bottles and the 30+ ml bottles dont knock over near as easy. I blame my large caveman hands.
Haha, you just need to get organized. My wife told me to get a nail polish stand. Sometimes she appreciates I vape :p

danykitten

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well its shipping and the time it takes that deters me from ordering directly from flavorart...i prefer to order in the USA cause I'm super impatient. Lol so ecigexpress is good for me, but I still do love bull city for smaller orders

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For those who have gotten watered-down FA flavors, where did you get them from? Companies that do this deserved to be named.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I've purchased most of my FA flavors from ECX. They come in a 10ml bottle with an FA label, but an ECX sticker, too. I can post some picture examples, if you want.
lol I tried all day yesterday to get a picture to upload couldnt get it to work

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I think its going to work to just have to cuss at it a lot lol.... fuji on left is from FA in italy , burly in middle is from bull city and the espresso in the right is ECX

Attachments

• FA.jpg
    FA.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 71

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think its going to work to just have to cuss at it a lot lol.... fuji on left is from FA in italy , burly in middle is from bull city and the espresso in the right is ECX
Thanks

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
According to FA's website, these are their Partners:

So, there is that. :)
So I would assume that the partners listed are the true bulk buyers of their product.

All others presumably are buying in smaller quantities so their shipments are in the smaller original packaging

Makes sense

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I've ordered from everywhere that sells FA in the US. It's possible that someone may have got some from a poorly shaken bottle, but I doubt anyone could actually say they had 'watered down' flavorings! All mine have been fine :)

I think you hit the nail on the head, Amanda!

I've had two occasions where it seemed something was wrong with flavoring and suspected it wasn't as FA made it - but I won't believe that seller was intentionally diluting anything. Ordering again from another source, I definitely got the right stuff. These were a few FA mint, lime, and orange flavors that I know do separate when they sit.

You know how big the bottles must be that resellers/repackagers get. I've always wondered if/how they shake them prior to filling the smaller bottles they sell. I suspect, not always well!

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
a shop near me waters down their juice they sell and they actually list it as an ingredient. i wouldnt be so sure that others dont do the same thing with flavoring, this is still a very new industry

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
a shop near me waters down their juice they sell and they actually list it as an ingredient. i wouldnt be so sure that others dont do the same thing with flavoring, this is still a very new industry

It's not uncommon to add distilled water to high VG juice to make it flow better, though. Which would explain why they list it as an ingredient :D

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i know but they dont ask what ratio you want and usually just give you 60/40 or 50/50 pg/vg. i think they use distilled water instead of the extra pg you should be adding to those kind of mixes (or at least a portion of it) and it makes the juice taste cheap

Mr Joshua

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have had a few repackaged from some vendors that just seemed old or, flat out wrong flavor, but never from ECX. When I get FA flavors i tend to get it from Bullcity, just to be safe, ECX is a little cheaper and has coupon codes and all, but I have to support a NC company, that and they just have great service....super fast.

Nothing wrong with ECX though, they rock too, fast, and I like the 30ml sizes, I have some FA from them, and it is exactly what is in the original bottles.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Honestly, if a vendor is altering flavoring at all, they won't last very long. A lot of people have bought domestic and direct. It wouldn't take long to weed them out. Just like any other vendors who would cheat customers, the community would weed them out and they wouldn't get the business and they would cease to be in business... The vaping community is a huge network of consumers. Word would spread quickly...

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That said, has anyone ever had an issue with e-Liquid Mart?

I don't think there are any problems with the flavors I've gotten from them, just curious. I like that they sell 30mL bottles.

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh! I didn't see that ECX has 30mL bottles, too!

skagit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I buy a lot from ECX Just because they are a local company. But Bull City is a one stop shop. Both have fast shipping.
I use samples from Pure Vapes. Try flavors. Then shop for the ones I like. Never got a "watered down" from anyone.
I agree with others. I don't think anyone "waters" flavors down on purpose. I think it has to do with eryone's taste buds.
It bums me out I can't get the banana some get with FA. I thought it might be wrong. But after 3 different vendors. It's just me.

Superjeep

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have gotten random flavors from random vendors usually in small sizes that sometimes really have a light taste or almost none at all and think they are usually just old or maybe they were filling from a large older bottle that started to seperate and they didnt shake it before filling.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes, flavor degradation can be caused from old age, and/or a loose fitting cap, (not sealed).
Or possibly a large bottle opened and closed a lot to fill smaller bottles with.

It also seems that many, myself included, have blank spots on their flavor pallet, as some are missing, or just taste funky.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, flavor degradation can be caused from old age, and/or a loose fitting cap, (not sealed).
Or possibly a large bottle opened and closed a lot to fill smaller bottles with.

It also seems that many, myself included, have blank spots on their flavor pallet, as some are missing, or just taste funky.

Absolutely! I can't taste apricot for the life of me!

VU Sponsors