Become a Patron!

What juice are you vaping

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I'm vaping my Peanute Butter Fudge Brownie again. I'm really starting to like this juice! In the wrong tank and atty it's way too hot, but with the right setup it's awesome.
Sounds good. Can you elaborate on the right set up. I use Subohm so not sure it would work here

Norwood

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sounds good. Can you elaborate on the right set up. I use Subohm so not sure it would work here

It's really thick and rich, so for my tastes (everyone is different), I need higher resistance coils, usually 2.2 and I just use my Protank 3 or Aspire Mini on my Spinner or my MVP, turned to the lowest wattage.

If I run it on my iStick it hits like a mack truck...I think those things are mis-configured out of the box anyway...all juices seem really hot in my iStick.

I, personally, can't use it when I sub. My go-to sub setup is .7 with my KFL, 26 gauge. And that is a bit too much for that juice...even at max VG.

Otherwise, I have plenty of juices I can run a little hotter with, but not that one. It's just a heavy vape...but delicious!

SMielke

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm vaping Cuttwood's Boss Reserve. I actually like it a lot. I don't know if I'll buy it a lot. I haven't dripped with it yet. But in my atlantis it has great flavor.

Norwood

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm proud of you, ShadyVape. You kept your head on a swivel. And that's really want you wanna do when you find yourself in a vicious cockfight.

TasteMyToast

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaping some ANML Looper right now, pretty tasty, but I think cuttwood sugar bear is my favorite cereal vape.

AntDog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vaping some ANML Looper right now, pretty tasty, but I think cuttwood sugar bear is my favorite cereal vape.
If you like Sugar Bear, try Beard Vape Co. #32. It tastes just like it to me, but with far more intense flavor. I think they changed the name of Sugar Bear to something else. I could be wrong, but I think they did and I can't remember what they changed it to.

TasteMyToast

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you like Sugar Bear, try Beard Vape Co. #32. It tastes just like it to me, but with far more intense flavor. I think they changed the name of Sugar Bear to something else. I could be wrong, but I think they did and I can't remember what they changed it to.
I'll have to check it out, where do you normally order from?

AntDog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I buy that one at my local shop, but you can get it at craftvapery.com or eliquid.com for a good price.

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Velvet Cloud max VG 6mg Caramel Swirl in my Magma 0.2 ohm Ni200 build 300 degrees 20 watts. Juice needs to steep a bit, since I just got it, but I'm enjoying it. Okay...just cranked it up to 400 degrees...a bit too heavy...350 degrees...still a bit much...330 degrees...just right!

JLFROST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Bought me some Jimmy The Juice Mans Strawberry Astronaut which is pretty much the classic Strawberries and super rich Champagne. It's one of the only juices next to spacejam I will use until my shipments come in the mail to make my own cocktails.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
giggles.. thinking i might toss some lime and raspberry in this and add some caramel drizzlings to it..
maybe some kind of nuts.. mmm wet nuts type topping, like at tcby?? :D lolol.. let me be good!! :)

Pablo73

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My favorite juice is Spit Fire Allied Alice! Caramel cream flavor and 100% VG. I also like Cuttwood Unicorn milk.

AZ4running

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My favorite juic e so far is a local vape shops house blend Rage Juice flavor is Pegasus on Weed. Its a sweet fruity juice, I like to mix it with a little Cereal Killa which is Fruity Pebals and milk flavor. These are mabe by Bezerk Vape in Mesa Az.

leek128

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Suicide bunny madrina, juice mafia vanilla lemon swirl, five pawns gambit.

Swerved

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Suicide bunny madrina, juice mafia vanilla lemon swirl, five pawns gambit.

Vaping Suicide Bunny "OB" right now. Love that stuff.. I switch out to a coffe flavored vape from Vapage every other day so as not to get burned out on the OB, but the vapage stuff I don't like. Too much PG in it I'm guessing (noticably thinner and way more throat hit).

Flik Flak

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'd read some really bad, some good, reviews on Mt Baker so ... I had to try it. Currently vaping Maple Pecan and I'M IN LOVE. OMG IT'S GOOD.

I got some others too but they smell like nail polish remover .. I might let them sit a while.

Stinger5313

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Black Plague from Sanitarium e-juice and Blood Clot from the same company. Look them up on facebook. Black Plague is described as red tobacco, vanilla, blackberries, and red hots. I mainly taste red hots and black berries. There are hints of vanilla and tobacco. I am a big tobacco flavored fan and didnt even realize this was a tobacco variant until i looked it up.

I cant even remember what blood clot is. like rootbeer, vanilla, milk, and cherry. sounds really weird but those two are currently my all-day vapes.

also enjoy The Legend by Vintage.

Really, really wanting to try some virgin vapor juice...anyone have any input on virgin vapor?

btw, new to the forum...first post. go easy on the noob! thanks!

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really, really wanting to try some virgin vapor juice...anyone have any input on virgin vapor?

btw, new to the forum...first post. go easy on the noob! thanks!
Haven't tried Virgin Vapor, but if you're headed toward VG, check out Velvet Cloud.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Something I bought a couple months ago from a local shop, Anna Mae's Vapery, called "Cowberry".....tasted good in the shop, but mine's about to meet Mr. Trash Can.....:confused:

Stinger5313

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Haven't tried Virgin Vapor, but if you're headed toward VG, check out Velvet Cloud.

just got my first batch of velvet cloud about a week ago actually. I ordered white beard tobacco and they sent a free sample of the apple tobacco flavor. I was pretty disappointed honestly. the white beard smelled/tasted like old coffee grounds and the sample had a slight coffee ground smell. i have been steeping them to see if they get any better but so far its just not good. I fear that all their tobacco flavors will be this way but may try some fruit flavors in the future. It may get better with steeping as well! we shall see! glad you had a good experience though!

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
just got my first batch of velvet cloud about a week ago actually. I ordered white beard tobacco and they sent a free sample of the apple tobacco flavor. I was pretty disappointed honestly. the white beard smelled/tasted like old coffee grounds and the sample had a slight coffee ground smell. i have been steeping them to see if they get any better but so far its just not good. I fear that all their tobacco flavors will be this way but may try some fruit flavors in the future. It may get better with steeping as well! we shall see! glad you had a good experience though!
Bummer! I figured all their flavors were great. Steeping might fix the problem. I'm vaping Apple Brown Teddy 6mg at 430 degrees and 25 watts with a 0.19 Ni200 28 gauge single coil build in my Hobo clone and it tastes excellent. Reminds me of Suicide Bunny Mother's Milk. I vape Melonomenon 18mg cut with 70VG/30PG unflavored base = 9mg juice in my Smok ADC and GDC with 2.0 ohm Micro Core-A coils at 3.2 to 3.7 volts and it tastes great with a good throat hit. BUT I would say that, so far, I am disappointed with the VC Caramel juice, which I am allowing to steep. One review said it tasted like a Sugar Daddy, but it doesn't...not yet, anyway.
Thanks for the heads up about the tobacco flavors.

Stinger5313

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Bummer! I figured all their flavors were great. Steeping might fix the problem. I'm vaping Apple Brown Teddy 6mg at 430 degrees and 25 watts with a 0.19 Ni200 28 gauge single coil build in my Hobo clone and it tastes excellent. Reminds me of Suicide Bunny Mother's Milk. I vape Melonomenon 18mg cut with 70VG/30PG unflavored base = 9mg juice in my Smok ADC and GDC with 2.0 ohm Micro Core-A coils at 3.2 to 3.7 volts and it tastes great with a good throat hit. BUT I would say that, so far, I am disappointed with the VC Caramel juice, which I am allowing to steep. One review said it tasted like a Sugar Daddy, but it doesn't...not yet, anyway.
Thanks for the heads up about the tobacco flavors.

I am really hoping the steeping process will help the white beard but idk. the white beard has butterscotch, which i like, but its the butterscotch giving it the old coffee-like taste i really suspect. so maybe the steeping will fix the butterscotch flavor. then again it may just be my particular taste buds which have an objection to the flavor and you and others may enjoy vaping it without any steeping at all. I am actually vaping brown teddy now, it had a coffee-like smell when it came in but after steeping for a week now the taste/smell is pretty decent, still not my favorite but i will vape the bottle without complaining.

Stinger5313

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am kind of a freak about my e liquid. I like the looks of virgin vapor because they test their products for diketones and heavy metals. they use no artificial ingredients, they are all GMO free. they package in glass bottles so their is no chemical leaching into your juice like BPA. they use a lab for all their mixing and employ a full time chemist. their lab has been inspected by OSHAA and their local health agency for sanitation and proper record keeping and such. they use pharma grade VG and pharma grade nicotine which is harvested from tobacco plants that are grown in North Carolina, USA and are pesticide free. i have emailed customer service many times about things pertaining to health and quality and they are always fairly quick to respond ans very helpful. everything about them i like, i just havent tried the juice yet so idk if it tastes good or not but i am very excited to try it.

you can read more about this on virgin vapors FAQ page. the FAQ doesnt list all the diketones they test for, i think it only lists 2 or 3, but i emailed them and they named probably 6 or 7 that they actually test for...i believe they are the diketones that are most associated with health risks. if anyone would like to see the email i can post a copy of it. thanks!

AntDog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am kind of a freak about my e liquid. I like the looks of virgin vapor because they test their products for diketones and heavy metals. they use no artificial ingredients, they are all GMO free. they package in glass bottles so their is no chemical leaching into your juice like BPA. they use a lab for all their mixing and employ a full time chemist. their lab has been inspected by OSHAA and their local health agency for sanitation and proper record keeping and such. they use pharma grade VG and pharma grade nicotine which is harvested from tobacco plants that are grown in North Carolina, USA and are pesticide free. i have emailed customer service many times about things pertaining to health and quality and they are always fairly quick to respond ans very helpful. everything about them i like, i just havent tried the juice yet so idk if it tastes good or not but i am very excited to try it.

you can read more about this on virgin vapors FAQ page. the FAQ doesnt list all the diketones they test for, i think it only lists 2 or 3, but i emailed them and they named probably 6 or 7 that they actually test for...i believe they are the diketones that are most associated with health risks. if anyone would like to see the email i can post a copy of it. thanks!
So...what's your EDV? I'd like to hear it from someone so discriminating.

Stinger5313

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So...what do you vape now? Since you're so picky, I'd love to see what lives up to your standards.

haha i am not saying that i have high standards that i demand be met. i am saying im a freak about it as in it just worries me and i would like to vape the highest quality stuff i can. i am surely not alone on that... i went on and on about virgin vapor just to show how i think they go above and beyond when it comes to safety...idk about the flavors though it may taste like a bag of turds idk.

but to answer your question i vape sanitarium e liquid which is made fairly local. it uses all usp grade vg, pg, and nicotine. pg and vg are tested for diketones, but artificial flavors are not and finished product is not. i also vape a little velvet cloud.

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vaping on some itcvapes bananaberry dream "max vg" which is pretty thick so could be 100vg not sure.
Took some steeping but its vapeable now, definitely not as good as one other of itcvapes nilla gorilla but i ran out of that one.

Stinger5313

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So...what's your EDV? I'd like to hear it from someone so discriminating.

i dont understand why your so upset that i am impressed with virgin vapor and that i care about what i vape lol

AntDog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i dont understand why your so upset that i am impressed with virgin vapor and that i care about what i vape lol
I'm not upset at all. It's just damn hard to be impressed with something you've never tried. Correct?
And I could give a rats ass what you vape. I thought this statement was funny because it directly contradicts itself:
haha i am not saying that i have high standards that i demand be met. i am saying im a freak about it as in it just worries me and i would like to vape the highest quality stuff i can.
so, basically, you don't have high standards, but you would like the highest quality stuff you can get.
Like I said, Lol, ok.

Stinger5313

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm not upset at all. It's just damn hard to be impressed with something you've never tried. Correct?
And I could give a rats ass what you vape. I thought this statement was funny because it directly contradicts itself:
haha i am not saying that i have high standards that i demand be met. i am saying im a freak about it as in it just worries me and i would like to vape the highest quality stuff i can.
so, basically, you don't have high standards, but you would like the highest quality stuff you can get.
Like I said, Lol, ok.

which is why i said, more than once, that it may taste bad idk, but i am impressed with the quality ingredients and how they do testing and take strong sanitation measures. THATS what im impressed with. i dont have to try it to be impressed with that. i would only have to try it to be impressed with the flavor.

2nd the point i was trying to make about not having high standards is that while i do care about the quality of product and i do want the best quality i can get, im not going to refuse to vape the local stuff that is a fraction of the cost and readily available until i get around to placing an order with virgin vape. so yes, i am "a freak about what i vape" in the sense that i worry about quality and would prefer to vape high quality juice and wish i could just vape high quality juice i do not demand my standards be met...meaning i do not refuse to vape juices that dont compare to all those listed when i talked about virgin vape.

so you are correct. i dont have high standards (i do not have a standard that must be met before i will use the juice) that i demand be met but i would like the highest quality stuff i can get ( given the option, convenience and money aside, i would choose the higher quality juice every time. when not using high quality juice, it worries me)....

AntDog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
which is why i said, more than once, that it may taste bad idk, but i am impressed with the quality ingredients and how they do testing and take strong sanitation measures. THATS what im impressed with. i dont have to try it to be impressed with that. i would only have to try it to be impressed with the flavor.

2nd the point i was trying to make about not having high standards is that while i do care about the quality of product and i do want the best quality i can get, im not going to refuse to vape the local stuff that is a fraction of the cost and readily available until i get around to placing an order with virgin vape. so yes, i am "a freak about what i vape" in the sense that i worry about quality and would prefer to vape high quality juice and wish i could just vape high quality juice i do not demand my standards be met...meaning i do not refuse to vape juices that dont compare to all those listed when i talked about virgin vape.

so you are correct. i dont have high standards (i do not have a standard that must be met before i will use the juice) that i demand be met but i would like the highest quality stuff i can get ( given the option, convenience and money aside, i would choose the higher quality juice every time. when not using high quality juice, it worries me)....
Again - lol.
I'm sorry bud, but you saying you're impressed with a juice "except for the way it tastes" (since you haven't tried it yet) is like somebody saying "I'm impressed with this car except how it drives. I haven't quite taken it for a drive yet."
Sorry bruh, but until you try, you never know. Damn near ALL juices these days are made of first rate materials, in clean labs, etc. it's kinda become a prerequisite. TASTE is where it's at. That's the difference. Until you've tried it, it's all a guess.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vapeaholic kryptonite Pinoy style is what I'm vaping

Stinger5313

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Again - lol.
I'm sorry bud, but you saying you're impressed with a juice "except for the way it tastes" (since you haven't tried it yet) is like somebody saying "I'm impressed with this car except how it drives. I haven't quite taken it for a drive yet."
Sorry bruh, but until you try, you never know. Damn near ALL juices these days are made of first rate materials, in clean labs, etc. it's kinda become a prerequisite. TASTE is where it's at. That's the difference. Until you've tried it, it's all a guess.

so you are telling me that until i taste the juice, i cant be impressed with how they make it and what they use to make it and their customer service? thats what your saying? that in order to be impressed with something that has nothing to do with using the juice, i have to use the juice?....ok bud, whatever you say. your obviously the intellectual here so im just going to take your word for it. in fact, is it ok if i pm you a first draft of all my posts in the future so you can critique them to your own personal standards? pleeeease?

im sorry that it rubs you the wrong way that i have the, evidently, unrealistic ability to be impressed with measures a company takes to manufacture their product just by reading about it....but even so, i vote we stop beating this dead horse that nobody else cares about

Been vaping a long time, but I am always on the hunt for new e-juice, one of the woes for me in vaping, I can find what I think is the most amazing juice, and will vape it for a month and then I am bored of it, so a new search starts for the next best one again.

So what better way to find new juices and get peoples opinions on the juice, ask what you are vaping now and what you think of it.

Right now I am vaping Heavens Bounty from itcvapes, it is one of my favorites from them, last order was 120mil bottle about 3 weeks ago and nearly all gone, still liking it right now, but is starting to lose the buzz for me.

Also vaping a juice called Romeo from a local vape shop, no flavor description for it (hate when juice companies give juices names like that, want to know what the flavor is) but from what I can tell, it is a caramel custard, not a bad vape and can't complain as was having a 50% sale and got 30mils for $5.25 :)

Bronson's milk, grahams custard by vapeshack808 and oh face, flesh and bone by Beantown

AntDog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
so you are telling me that until i taste the juice, i cant be impressed with how they make it and what they use to make it and their customer service? thats what your saying? that in order to be impressed with something that has nothing to do with using the juice, i have to use the juice?....ok bud, whatever you say. your obviously the intellectual here so im just going to take your word for it. in fact, is it ok if i pm you a first draft of all my posts in the future so you can critique them to your own personal standards? pleeeease?

im sorry that it rubs you the wrong way that i have the, evidently, unrealistic ability to be impressed with measures a company takes to manufacture their product just by reading about it....but even so, i vote we stop beating this dead horse that nobody else cares about
Nah bruh, "your" the real intellectual "hear". You can piss and whine all you want to, but until you've sampled a juice there's no reason nor any right to toss a hat into the ring in this thread. Look at the thread's title. Just sayin.
Almost ALL juices most would even consider putting in a tank are made from the finest ingredients, made in clean rooms, blah, blah, blah, etc. So what sets them all apart? The actual experience of vaping them. (What do they taste like? Throat hit? Vapor production, etc?) Until you've done that, STFU.
So you like the company's "blurb". So you "think" the juice will be good. TRY IT, then post on the "what juice are you vaping right now thread". Until you are currently vaping it, I don't think you're entitled to comment on it's quality in this thread. Get it? I'm done.

Last edited:

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I started out with some Chinese tobacco-tasting juice, then later, I found "Guilty Pleasures Organics." I wanted to be Mr. Pure and Clean. But that Guilty Pleasures was hard to vape, and I still haven't made it work. It has some marinated herbs in it that clog up coils, and in an RDA it crackles and pops. So what I have left is sitting on a shelf until I get around to experimenting with it again. After GP, I tried soaking Cardamom, Cinnamon, Anise, and Allspice in 70/30 base juice. That was all right for awhile. Then I bought some Suicide Bunny, then some Mr. Ripps, and now I found Velvet Cloud which seems to be doing it for me.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Vaping my Osherb.. 2pg/97vg made by me.. blowing my clouds today.. yummerz :D

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I started trying 'the refuge' juices, so far none disappointed, but really hooked on their Glen coco, really nice tart juice, the tartness probably isn't for everyone, but I am really digging it :)

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Most vapers care less if the juice has diketones, heavy metals, Diacetyl or AP as long as its CHEAP and tastes AWESOME. Mixed by a shirtless redneck in a kitchen? Well, its safer than smoking some will say ;)

I suggest you look into the Artist Collection by Njoy, highest standards of preparation, testing and ingredients, not to mention great tasting juice as well ;)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
isn't Njoy a big Tobacco company? umm.
currently vaping Fruits on Ice, with a spicy kick.. yummerz :) Happy Mom's day to every body!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Njoy is definitely big tobacco....I smell an anti in the room (whistles)

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vapeaholic kryptonite....when i posted yesterday I think....but now switched it with white label juice co strawberry cheesecake

VU Sponsors