Become a Patron!

What juice are you vaping

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ed5c6e04a2afb324230cf46bbaceacc0.jpg

Vapen on Pegasus Vape "Aphrodite's Tears" at work .....and of course it is delicious especially with my coffee

"War,war never changes

Only The Means of Destruction"

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right now I am vaping Strawberry Stratus from Lightning Vapes and it is pretty tasty. It is not as good as Yaeliq's Mothers Milkshake but until that is a SOAD again this will do just nicely.

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vaping this tonight. Just like the refreshing beverage minus the carbonation.

image.jpg

Gratefulvapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Takodon Max VG - Kaiju I love this stuff because it is complex like five pawns, but no where near the cost. It is a really good citrus fruit blend that I have no idea on how to describe it other than that. Been 4 months and still vaping the same flavor.

ki4uwk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cherry by o2pur its yummy

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm vaping fizzle by Elix Vapor's. It tastes like pop rocks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

407Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nebula EVAPE Ringer. That go to.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

ki4uwk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have five Vale pens I'm using the yellow one-bubble gum,red one-raspberry,silver one-cherry,tank-nilla dreams,black one-blueberry

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

AntDog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Serial Kraving from quitthatgrit. Every time I get this one I fall in love with it all over again! Soooo damn good and so smooth.

fuseryder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Strawberry milkshake from Verde Valley Vapes, it's fantastic

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today I suddenly felt the urge for a flavor I had tried months ago: "Monkey Leisure" by Velvet Cloud.
Well, I missed their VDay sale by a few days, so next time around...
Banana Cream, Vanilla, and Custard...
Still, it would've had to steep for a couple of weeks for full flavor...
At this moment I'm vaping SB Mother's Milk, my secret vice. Tell no one.

gashadokuro

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just got a hold of a bottle of Valgous brand Grape Escape 15ml. 65pg/35vg, 6mg nicotine and has a nice deep flavor to it. Says it's artificially and naturally flavored, tastes more natural than some of the grape/fruit flavors I've had before. From my understanding this is just a rebranded version of Dr. K, which I've used in the past, specifically their american tobacco, menthol and blackberry flavors, with blackberry being the favorite of the 3 I've tried. This juice comes in a nice glass bottle with a squeeze dripper which I prefer over the plastic bottles that have to be squeezed. All in all a good choice and just shy of $5 which is a bit less than what I've paid for the Haus brand I got (awful).

Figured too that I'd mention the Haus brand I got. Now mind you, the flavors I've got are watermelon (bought twice) and currently cherry. The watermelon flavor was decent, but it definitely tasted like pure artificial flavoring. My one gripe about it is that it's pure pg juice, no vg at all or very very little. On their own site it states that it's got pg, but doesn't mention vg. I've seen others mention that in their own reviews/comments, but Haus themselves has replied saying that it's a 50/50 ratio despite their ingredient list saying otherwise. I got very little vape from this cherry flavor even though the watermelon flavor got ok vape at best, but the cherry vape production was equivalent to the amount of smoke you'd get from a lite cigarette, or maybe even a lower brand cigalike. With it being $5 + change for a 10ml bottle, I was better off with Valgous' 15ml bottle for nearly the same price. My advice is to just stay away from Haus brand .

Edit:

There's something I've always forgot to do and that's to steep my juices. I usually just get 1 bottle of juice at a time, so of course i start vaping it right away and wouldn't shake or steep it. My guess is with the Dr. K / Valgous brands is that they need to be steeped. I think the flavor was just settling to the bottom and I would get it all in the first few fills of my tank and any fill after that was just vg/pg with no flavoring. I just picked up a couple more bottles today of Valgous' Cotton Candy and Energy Drink flavors. I shook the hell out of them for a good while and took the caps off, put them in a dark room-temperature place and imma let them sit there for a day or so to see if that helps the flavors. If so then I'll know for sure it's not vape tongue and that it's just they needed steeping.

Last edited:
Right Now I'm vaping Odin from FogHead but I normally vape their flavors Sweet Billow and Foggy Melon.

My favorite so far its Foggy Melon , if you like melon flavors you can't go bad with this one. Sweet Billow is a pineapple coconut for me it tastes like pina colada. And Odin it's a pomegranate flavor, kind of exotic but actually tastes really good and it's not strong. Been vaping Foghead for a while, it's a really good brand.

gashadokuro

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Right Now I'm vaping Odin from FogHead but I normally vape their flavors Sweet Billow and Foggy Melon.

My favorite so far its Foggy Melon , if you like melon flavors you can't go bad with this one. Sweet Billow is a pineapple coconut for me it tastes like pina colada. And Odin it's a pomegranate flavor, kind of exotic but actually tastes really good and it's not strong. Been vaping Foghead for a while, it's a really good brand.

I'll have to give that sweet billow a try since I like pina coladas.

Currently vaping some Orgasm by #VapeGoons. Its a mango thats extremely flavorful.

I'm currently on the hunt for the BEST Capn Crunch Berry....any recommendations?

i love orgasm juice (that sound rude) i have played around with lychee and magosteen for a while, using 80vg/20 pg mix with 3mg nicotine i have gone as low as 3% and up to 7% fruit mix,use 66 lychee and 34 magosteen as the mango is too much, ive been smoking this for around 18months and wont change flavour, at around a fiver for 300mil its great, i get 500mil nicotine mix at 72mg(30 quid) so only need 12.5mil per 300 mill vg/pg brought straight from source at about a tenner per 5lite and then the flavour which is the most expensive after steeping for a few weeks you get that deep colour but cant always wait that long

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Root Beer Float from Dooblebugsejuice. Strong root beer flavor (but not overkill) with a cream thing in the background. Yum.

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
03aa34394099ded3022cc09caa8aec38.jpg

Sweet honey and the milk man are today's selections.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors