Become a Patron!

What juice are you vaping

TOC5SFG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Suicide bunny mothers milk. great stuff!!!
I need to try this stuff. Have meant to for 2+yrs and, for whatever reason, it continues slipping my mind. Must be great considering the number of people who talk it up.

Grazies for a necessary reminder
- Tommy

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You might like Dr. Crimmy's SOD (Strawberry Overdose - strawberries and custard). Good prices but just raised their S&H

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Right now? Yaeliq's Yellow Custard 2. 50/50 blend, 3 mg nic, no added shots, nice TH and flavorful with minimal (2wks) steeping. Took 11 days to get here. I have olfactory nerve damage, so probably more flavorful for you.

Joevape85

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Right now using red rock liquid cherry dew but my normals go too has been Newport from the local shop first state vape but I think it's lost its appeal to me after going into the sweet stuff

407Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
In the Aerotank it's Fuzion Vapor Krankberry. And on the mod it's Fogium Apala.

vaporchaos

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Chocomint (vape dojo) 12mg (nautilus mini, eleaf Istick) running at 15.9 watts and 5.4 volts

Wicking Neptune's nectar (Charlie noble) 6mg on my other mini

TheGodZ

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
G2vape's orange creamcycle 90/10 in my atlantis

In the dripper.
Darkside creation : lil vixen (similar to mothers milk tu with blue berry)
Flavor crafters : belgium elephant ( peanut butter and chocolate taste like a reese)
Eko vapors : krunch berry ( same as eating captn krunch cereals)
-G2vape's unicron ( strawberry shortcake)

In my nautilus mini i go with g2vape's Hawaiian breeze!

Number3124

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm kind of in love with Vigilante right now. Picked up so Rouge today. Damn... It's billed as shaved coconut, french vanilla and caramel. It's pretty damn close. I think the blend sort of has a coffee-like overtone to it which I love.

ShaggyVapes14

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ATM I have a 50/50 mix of Horus from The Valley of The Kings by Lazarus Vintage and Vanillawesome from Northern Lights. The vanilla mixed with the Carmel and crime brulee is amazing with a cup of coffee!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
"CarnY4" by G2 Vapor

Nitrowolf72

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Vaping some Spartan Wives 6mg in my Aspire Atlantis. MOLON LABE

Sent from my LGL35G

Crackjar

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Bad Wolf from Timy Wimy/Bomb-Vapor, kind of a cherry-limeade mix however it almost has a hint of mint, not too shabby for a freebie...

Crackjar

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
HA! no it wasn't intentional :(

I currently have 3 flavors I'm in love with an they are unfortunately from 3 different companies. I hate having to make 3 seperate orders.

Filthy Squatch from Yeti Vape, Cumulus from Juice Mafia and Black Cherry Berry from MT Pocono Vapes.

I will say that Black Cherry Berry is not for everyone. It requires a decent amount of steep time and it's very sweet. I was really on the fence about it when I first got it. Now it's one of my favorites. I also found that mixed with Baller Blend from Juice Mafia which is a chocolate tobacco flavor it tastes exactly like cherry tootsie pops.

Only a week into Vaping (7 days off analogs!! ✨) and am dripping 3 very tasty juices....Suckerpunch from Suicide Bunny, also their Madrina...I LOVE melon flavor! And Peoples Vape Tundra which has a nice cooling citrus flavor. I'm incredibly overwhelmed at the amount of companies that make juice! Next I plan to try Cosmic Fog!

407Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Right now I'm enjoying some Cosmic Fog The Shocker.

AntDog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Right now I'm stuck on 3 juices. I have tried tons of different flavors, and I just can't seem to get away from these 3:

Shurb - jimmy the juiceman
Thug juice - mt baker vapor
#32 - beard vape co.

My goodness... I cannot fully express the awesomeness of those three juices.

If I were to include a #4, it would have to be Kryptonite from Cosmic Fog. I was stuck on that one for a long, long time.

I just tried their Shocker last week and it just tasted like a hint of chemical tinged lemons. Very light on the flavor. Almost like some kind of bathroom cleaner.

It was so "meh" to me that I gave it to a friend to use in his dripper. He hates it. Ahh, to each their own. I've talked to lots of people who love it.

Last edited:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Only a week into Vaping (7 days off analogs!! ✨) and am dripping 3 very tasty juices....Suckerpunch from Suicide Bunny, also their Madrina...I LOVE melon flavor! And Peoples Vape Tundra which has a nice cooling citrus flavor. I'm incredibly overwhelmed at the amount of companies that make juice! Next I plan to try Cosmic Fog!
You might want to try "Kremlin" by People's Vape. Pistachio Ice Cream to a T.

favapors

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Stop by and let us know your favorite juice, as well as any other of your favorite vaping products. Help others discover the best products to buy or maybe even discover your next favorite. www.favoritevapors.com/submit

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Today I'm vaping 80VG/20PG Raspberry Hookah DIY juice. Simple, 5 drops of Inewera Raspberry Hookah in 5ml of 6mg nic/ml unflavored base. Tons of raspberry flavor with a light shisha bite.

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
In one Nautilus Mini I have Apple Champagne, 12mg 50/50 by Deejstuff , in another I have Goodlife's Zombie Blood, also 12 mg 50/50. But in my new Lemo Drop on my new 100w+ I have Epic Juice's Wake n Vape.

D.

favapors

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Share your favorites with us for a chance to win a $50 Visa card

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vista vapors green apple, cotton candy, wintergreen and triple apple..all 50/50 ..30 percent boost...12mg nic...triple apple was a sample..not bad at all...may pick up a 102ml bottle next order.

Anus Braun

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm vaping the tail-ends of three small bottles...Newport 0 nic., with some Andes-tastin' stuff, with chocolate added..I have yet to shell-out fer the 'good' stuff...as I run across it, and have funding, and can personally sample..

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thoroughly enjoying a little concoction I made just this afternoon with RY4, caramel, and bavarian cream. Did a couple of flash steeps and it is DE-LISH!

Anus Braun

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just mixed a little Vanilla Custad, w/ some 'Strawanny'...I need to add some more 'custard..hardly taste it at all, the 'Strawanny's' a little overpowering, but pretty tasty...just bought my first RDA, wasn't planned...in a new shop they had some real beauts, none I would've been hunting fer, got a MutationX V2...nice machine work, fairly simple. Where's my GOOD glasses,hehhehheh !

Anus Braun

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thoroughly enjoying a little concoction I made just this afternoon with RY4, caramel, and bavarian cream. Did a couple of flash steeps and it is DE-LISH!
"Steeping"...describe, please.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In this case, I popped the open bottle in the microwave, zapped it for 4 seconds, gave it a healthy shake, and zapped it for 4 more. Blends the flavors a little quicker than letting it sit for days/weeks. I also have a little battery-operated cocktail mixer I run thru my mixes after I make them. Melds the flavors a bit quicker.
You can also steep a closed bottle in a bowl of hot (but not boiling) water until the water cools and get the same result. Some flavors take longer treatments than others, but heat reduces steep time for good tasting juices.

Anus Braun

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
In this case, I popped the open bottle in the microwave, zapped it for 4 seconds, gave it a healthy shake, and zapped it for 4 more. Blends the flavors a little quicker than letting it sit for days/weeks. I also have a little battery-operated cocktail mixer I run thru my mixes after I make them. Melds the flavors a bit quicker.
You can also steep a closed bottle in a bowl of hot (but not boiling) water until the water cools and get the same result. Some flavors take longer treatments than others, but heat reduces steep time for good tasting juices.
Check, though the process summat like that....thermally-compounded.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not all favors cooperate with that method, unfortunately. Tried that yesterday with a mocha I made - rich and chocolatey on the inhale but the exhale tasted like a nasty ashtray that hadn't been emptied for weeks. Bleh! That one is steeping....lol!

Anus Braun

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Not all favors cooperate with that method, unfortunately. Tried that yesterday with a mocha I made - rich and chocolatey on the inhale but the exhale tasted like a nasty ashtray that hadn't been emptied for weeks. Bleh! That one is steeping....lol!
Dammiiiiiit !

VU Sponsors