Become a Patron!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I might, actually, though I also have 4, if Sigelei hadn't changed the battery door from the cool open-book to that tedious door that comes completely off. Those are terrible if you're a klutz who sometimes drops her mod, the battery door goes flying, and only if you're lucky does the battery not come loose, not good at all for batteries to go flying like that. :D

Andria

The rounded back is the door secured with magnets. The battery is quite snug and easy to get out, at least for me. I use my thumb and curl my index finger a bit and it pries out, no problem. No battery chipping, either.

I have so many mods - and another dozen coming. But for some reason this is has been my all time favorite. It comes with the silicone sleeve which I love when around the house. I also use my Sigelei 213 with the sleeve. My colored Sigs are for when I go out. Like you, I like to be Mod Coordinated.

(Thank you for the list, Pami. :))

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I might, actually, though I also have 4, if Sigelei hadn't changed the battery door from the cool open-book to that tedious door that comes completely off. Those are terrible if you're a klutz who sometimes drops her mod, the battery door goes flying, and only if you're lucky does the battery not come loose, not good at all for batteries to go flying like that. :D Andria

Oh! Speaking of sparkly! Jwraps has a very pretty, sparkly wrap for the Spark. I'm gettin' one. They also have another one. Look under Textured Wraps.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh! Speaking of sparkly! Jwraps has a very pretty, sparkly wrap for the Spark. I'm gettin' one. They also have another one. Look under Textured Wraps.

I like my black, red, and 2 white minibooks so well, I've contemplated also getting one of those "tiffany blue" ones, though it looks like a sickly pale turquoise to me. Maybe a nice abalone or some other nice blue-green type of wrap would improve on that sickly blue-green color.

But by this point, even those might be hard to find.

Andria

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I have the white sparkle Jwrap on my white Book...
Jwrap White Ice.jpg

I like my black, red, and 2 white minibooks so well, I've contemplated also getting one of those "tiffany blue" ones, though it looks like a sickly pale turquoise to me. Maybe a nice abalone or some other nice blue-green type of wrap would improve on that sickly blue-green color.

But by this point, even those might be hard to find.

Andria

Here's the blue one...
20160607_153248.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Well, I found something. I almost hate that I found it, as it's likely to be a mixed blessing, but here goes. I'm sharing it with you.

eliquid.com, which is where I buy all my DIY supplies and occasional other stuff, is offering something called "Sezzle" where you can buy just about anything on the site, it gets shipped now, and you pay for it in four equal biweekly installments. I'm thinking it's like Easy Pay at QVC, where you pay the first payment at ordering/shipping time, then they auto-debit your card for the remaining three installments, except this is biweekly instead of monthly.

Just so happens, Pami, they have that new Aspire Puxos kit with the Cleito Pro tank for $70 with free shipping.

Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "monthly vape budget."

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Well, I found something. I almost hate that I found it, as it's likely to be a mixed blessing, but here goes. I'm sharing it with you.

eliquid.com, which is where I buy all my DIY supplies and occasional other stuff, is offering something called "Sezzle" where you can buy just about anything on the site, it gets shipped now, and you pay for it in four equal biweekly installments. I'm thinking it's like Easy Pay at QVC, where you pay the first payment at ordering/shipping time, then they auto-debit your card for the remaining three installments, except this is biweekly instead of monthly.

Just so happens, Pami, they have that new Aspire Puxos kit with the Cleito Pro tank for $70 with free shipping.

Wow! I use Easy Pay on QVC all the time, I'll have to look into that. Thanks for letting us know!! :)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Sounds like a great idea-
Nice that they will spread out the payments for that pricey gear and DIY supplies which can be very expensive all at once.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Nope, nope, nope. No QVC. You are a demon in disguise. I have my addictions to vaping and Amazon. And maybe Roaman's and Woman Within. No QVC, no mo. I used to when the boys were small. Nope.

LOL- at least you know shopping is an addiction!
I have read countless horror stories of shopping addictions- ordering stuff, don't even know whats in the unopened boxes- my son had to help a friend clean a house of her mom who died suddenly- the upstairs attic was full of unopened boxed from QVC and HSN- took time to open all- the credit card bill devastated the family!
Lucky for me I have self control and have set a low limit on my credit card and try to use only cash for local shopping. I have the cash set aside when the Credit Card bill comes.

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Nope, nope, nope. No QVC. You are a demon in disguise. I have my addictions to vaping and Amazon. And maybe Roaman's and Woman Within. No QVC, no mo. I used to when the boys were small. Nope.

Let's not even talk about Roaman's and Woman Within.

My "uniform" to wear on very nearly every occasion is the cotton short-sleeved classic cardigan from Woman Within. I have that sweater in about ten different colors. Have never found a top I like any better. Great places to get nightgowns, too.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
95% of my wardrobe comes from Roaman's and Woman Within. But as you know I'm a very frugal shopper. I never pay full price for anything. So it's coupons and clearance for this chicky. I have some really great stuff I've gotten as cheap as $5! :D

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
95% of my wardrobe comes from Roaman's and Woman Within. But as you know I'm a very frugal shopper. I never pay full price for anything. So it's coupons and clearance for this chicky. I have some really great stuff I've gotten as cheap as $5! :D

No doubt, you have to use coupons. Sometimes you can do really well with coupons. Also, fullbeauty.com has some items from Woman Within, Roaman's, Jessica London, Brylane Home, etc. and they have a buyer's club you can join for about 10 bucks a year, for which you get shipping for $2.99 no matter how many items you order.

Used to love Bonton for sales and coupons, but they are closing all their stores now. I'm sad about that. I've outfitted my grandchildren for years with clothes from Bonton.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I had never used QVC until recently -- I bought a Shark vacuum, so I got a 2nd battery and dual-batt charger for it, from QVC, for a pretty decent price, about $30 off retail -- but they said they'd give me $5 off my first order. They didn't, so they won't be getting anymore of my money.

Andria

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Look what I found this morning! I have wanted one of these for years. The Vika Fantasy tank is about $60, which ain't happening for me. FT used to have the clones, but they've been sold out ever since I started buying from FT. I ordered two of these, and a silver Pico Mega to go with. Have 26650 batteries around here and no use for them since I stopped using mech mods, so now I'll be able to use them again.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Coi...0b5f,scm-url:1007.13338.98644.000000000000000

Am not crazy about the black pawns on the glass, but imagine with a bit of measuring I can find replacement glass - or - a bit of nail polish remover might take them off. Not a deal breaker for me. So excited!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Amazon Prime Day starts at 3pm Est today! Happy Shopping! :p

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Looky looky !!!!!!!! :D

This is the GeekVape Blade in Crystal Sand... very cool metallic teal to purple chameleon.
And check out those covers on the usb charger :eek:
@Ms. Trixy
:inlove:

20180716_205734.jpg

20180716_205531.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Looky looky !!!!!!!! :D

This is the GeekVape Blade in Crystal Sand... very cool metallic teal to purple chameleon.
And check out those covers on the usb charger :eek:
@Ms. Trixy
:inlove:

View attachment 115864

View attachment 115863

Awesome-
Love that Crystal Sand colorway you got!
I really wanted these in Starry Nights pattern, but this looks like an awesome color too!
Nice small light weight dual battery mod, similar to my Puma in size.

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
That color almost reminds me of the "Chameleon" with the old vv3's. :)

Andria

LOL- I still have 3 of the old Innokin iTastes VV/VW tucked away- the green vine, blue giraffe and the rainbow vv4- I had a silver but wore that one out These were a favorite of mine 4 years ago. These are very hard to find now and I think a great start for anyone!

7d53272b5c4b0057745d2282702c72a537d4dc28.png
100-Genuine-itaste-VV4-1000mAh-Express-Kit-Sealed.jpg

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
LOL- I still have 3 of the old Innokin iTastes VV/VW tucked away- the green vine, blue giraffe and the rainbow vv4- I had a silver but wore that one out These were a favorite of mine 4 years ago. These are very hard to find now and I think a great start for anyone!

7d53272b5c4b0057745d2282702c72a537d4dc28.png
100-Genuine-itaste-VV4-1000mAh-Express-Kit-Sealed.jpg

The stainless vv3 was my first actual "mod" after I got sick of the hassle of my eRoll... and it still works, over 4 yrs later. :D I also have a white, black, and chameleon, but the black one, I think I killed it when I had to "pop up" the 510 post, after it had gotten pushed down too far -- the only real drawback of those, other than the 800mAh. I started my son with those, but it didn't take long before he was using some of my box mods, then got a Revenger for himself.

I never had a vv4; I'd moved on, first to a Sigelei Zmax flat-top, a Vamo v2, and finally box mods, starting with an eLeaf, ivape or ispot or i-something or other, their 30w version, since the 20w version wouldn't step down, and the 50w were still having a lot of autofire problems, then got onto Coolfire IVs. But my vv3s are still in my "last ditch" drawer, along with my vapocalypse mechs. :)

Andria

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I had the black chameleon VV :rolleyes:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I think I missed the entire line of vv devices from Innokin, but I definitely had a Lea, which I gave to a coworker to get him off cigs, and then later on a Leo. That's probably still around here somewhere. Both of those devices came with caps that made them look like ink pens, the Leo being quite a bit larger than the Lea. I cannot remember to save me, what was that company's name before it became Innokin? Aaaack, that's driving me crazy!

This Innokin Smartbox is a nice little gadget (thanks Pami!). I've switched tanks around because my regular size Gille tank works great on it in DTL mode. Using the Isub-V on my Sig 75TC, but it may not live there permanently.

Ordered an Aspire Pockex AIO (pen style) and some extra coils for my daughter for her birthday. If it's as gorgeous as the picture, I might have to have one, too. Got the rainbow color. It's coming from VapeWild, so should be here any day now. They ship quickly.

Hope you're all doing well and staying out of trouble. :p

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I think I missed the entire line of vv devices from Innokin, but I definitely had a Lea, which I gave to a coworker to get him off cigs, and then later on a Leo. That's probably still around here somewhere. Both of those devices came with caps that made them look like ink pens, the Leo being quite a bit larger than the Lea. I cannot remember to save me, what was that company's name before it became Innokin? Aaaack, that's driving me crazy!

This Innokin Smartbox is a nice little gadget (thanks Pami!). I've switched tanks around because my regular size Gille tank works great on it in DTL mode. Using the Isub-V on my Sig 75TC, but it may not live there permanently.

Ordered an Aspire Pockex AIO (pen style) and some extra coils for my daughter for her birthday. If it's as gorgeous as the picture, I might have to have one, too. Got the rainbow color. It's coming from VapeWild, so should be here any day now. They ship quickly.

Hope you're all doing well and staying out of trouble. :p
Awesome! Glad you're liking it :)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
The stainless vv3 was my first actual "mod" after I got sick of the hassle of my eRoll... and it still works, over 4 yrs later. :D I also have a white, black, and chameleon, but the black one, I think I killed it when I had to "pop up" the 510 post, after it had gotten pushed down too far -- the only real drawback of those, other than the 800mAh. I started my son with those, but it didn't take long before he was using some of my box mods, then got a Revenger for himself.

I never had a vv4; I'd moved on, first to a Sigelei Zmax flat-top, a Vamo v2, and finally box mods, starting with an eLeaf, ivape or ispot or i-something or other, their 30w version, since the 20w version wouldn't step down, and the 50w were still having a lot of autofire problems, then got onto Coolfire IVs. But my vv3s are still in my "last ditch" drawer, along with my vapocalypse mechs. :)

Andria
Yes the Innokin vv/vw with evod tanks were my move up mods after using the Joyetech ecabs! I just PIF 4 unopened eCab kits to an online friend- I really don't see me ever using those again! LOL! Grateful to them as I was able to quit cigarettes. The ecabs were my move up from Mistic Bridge kits and 24mg Haus eliquids I started with.
I still keep the vv/vw- they still work- but I will probably never use those again either.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes the Innokin vv/vw with evod tanks were my move up mods after using the Joyetech ecabs! I just PIF 4 unopened eCab kits to an online friend- I really don't see me ever using those again! LOL! Grateful to them as I was able to quit cigarettes. The ecabs were my move up from Mistic Bridge kits and 24mg Haus eliquids I started with.
I still keep the vv/vw- they still work- but I will probably never use those again either.

I'm thinking the same, about using the vv3s again, but who knows, at my low wattage, they wouldn't be terrible stealth vape devices. It's those dratted non-springloaded 510s that are the biggest drawback.

It's funny, when I got sick of the eRoll's constant every-15-minutes round of refill and recharge, I was thinking very seriously about the eCabs... but got talked out of it, over at asshat-central (ECF), in favor of the vv3. It was a good choice, since Joyetech stuff is nearly always more pricey than Innokin stuff, and of less quality too.

I actually got to my first smoke-free day with the eRolls, but I dunno if I could have stuck to it, with that constant hassle. The less-hassle, more-flavor-and-TH experience of the vv3+T3S (similar to protank or evod, bottom-coil-clearo), plus not losing the quality of the vape as the battery discharged, really cemented the commitment to smoke-free. :) Week from yesterday, it'll be 4 yrs. And that reminds me, when my HD crashed last week, it took my 4 yr smoke-free graphics I'd created with it, so I gotta remake those. :)

Andria

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
@AndriaD congratulations on making it four years smoke free! From what you've told us, your "quit" was difficult and long, so you should be especially proud of yourself for staying the course. :stars2:

So sorry you lost your graphics, that stinks.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@AndriaD congratulations on making it four years smoke free! From what you've told us, your "quit" was difficult and long, so you should be especially proud of yourself for staying the course. :stars2:

Not quite there yet, but close -- Wednesday of next week. :) However my husband and I reached 31 yrs together yesterday. :) :) :) I told him all I wanted for a present was 31 more. :)

Andria

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Not quite there yet, but close -- Wednesday of next week. :) However my husband and I reached 31 yrs together yesterday. :) :) :) I told him all I wanted for a present was 31 more. :)

Andria
Happy Anniversary! :inlove:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Andria

That's sweet, what you said. Happy Anniversary!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That's sweet, what you said. Happy Anniversary!

Well, we went and got new tires today, and while that was happening, we walked across the parking lot to the mall, and he bought me a new purse at Burlington -- a $69 bag for $25. :) And some new earbuds too. I have a really hard time finding a purse that's large enough, with the proper number of pockets, and has a shoulder strap. Told him if I didn't find one soon, I was going back to carrying around a diaper bag -- as my purse! :giggle:

We finally got our fed tax refund, hence the new tires. 4 new Michelin humongous truck tires... $1002. I just love whipping out the DEBIT card to pay for something that expensive. :D :D :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I did lose a few things that I don't have copies of, elsewhere, but it wasn't actually the end of the world -- it also cleared out about 10 yrs of emails from the domain I used to own, which hosted about 6 different email addresses, several of them continuously for pretty much the whole time. I never could decide what to do with it all, so I just left it there. Now it's gone, which is probably a blessing in disguise.

I was able to find the 3 yr version of my "I'm Proof!" image on my Tumblr acct, and another version of it on my twitter acct, so it wasn't like I had to start from scratch, I just had to do the update version, for the impending 4 yrs. Most of the stuff that was in my main "Pictures" folder was either from the web and thus re-findable, or I had a backup/original on either my camera's SD card, my phone's, or they had been uploaded automagically to google photo. Stuff like tax returns, either already printed and filed, or re-gettable from Free Tax USA.

Programs and such, I already reinstalled everything that I use on a regular basis. And all my music is on my external terabyte -- and I upgraded with my new hard drive, from 500GB to a terabyte for the internal, and it really wasn't that costly, on sale for $54.99 -- I went back to the same place I bought the laptop, Microcenter, and they did it all, and knocked $10 off the installation cost of Windows, since I got my HD from them and they installed it -- they also reinstalled Win 10 instead of win 8.1 but used my already-registered license so the Win 10 didn't cost anything, just the installation cost. :) :) :)

It's just a fine example of "shit happens". :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Me too - and you're the one who helped me the most to quit smoking over at butthole central a few years ago - so you will always be extra special to me :hug:

I'm really glad that I was able to help anyone, but especially you. Because I know that you were as diehard a smoker as I was! You probably perfected the answer to "when are you gonna quit that?" every bit as much as I did: "NEVER!!!!!!!!" :giggle:

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I'm really glad that I was able to help anyone, but especially you. Because I know that you were as diehard a smoker as I was! You probably perfected the answer to "when are you gonna quit that?" every bit as much as I did: "NEVER!!!!!!!!" :giggle:

Andria

Yep, gave up all the way. Hacking up a lung first thing every morning, a second one to try to get moving, smelling bad and spending a small fortune daily to go up in smoke. But I only smoked 37 years :facepalm:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ok, now I can say Congratulations!!!! So happy you made it!!! :hearts:. :inlove::hearts:

Especially since my son has gone back to smoking -- he still vapes, so he's a dual user. But at one point I did think, I should go out there and ask him for a hit on his smoke. Then nearly slapped myself, remembering how hard it was to lay them back down after my own relapse. Bad, BAAAAAAAAAAD idea. :facepalm: At least he's smoking those little clove cigars, instead of nasty cigarettes -- burnt tobacco always smells bad, but at least the cloves help disguise the reek.

Stinkweed, indeed!

Andria

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Especially since my son has gone back to smoking -- he still vapes, so he's a dual user. But at one point I did think, I should go out there and ask him for a hit on his smoke. Then nearly slapped myself, remembering how hard it was to lay them back down after my own relapse. Bad, BAAAAAAAAAAD idea. :facepalm: At least he's smoking those little clove cigars, instead of nasty cigarettes -- burnt tobacco always smells bad, but at least the cloves help disguise the reek.

Stinkweed, indeed!

Andria

LOL "Stinkweed?" No way you could possibly have known, but that word is a blast from the past for me. It was a term of endearment of my mother's, when she knew she loved ya, but you'd tried to make her lose her mind anyway. Kind of like, if I didn't love you so much, I'd slap you silly. :)

I am happy I don't have that hairtrigger reaction to smokes. I can take about three or four drags from a cigarette and feel so strangled and nasty and grossed out, I probably couldn't go back to smoking if I wanted to.

VU Sponsors