Become a Patron!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
LOL "Stinkweed?" No way you could possibly have known, but that word is a blast from the past for me. It was a term of endearment of my mother's, when she knew she loved ya, but you'd tried to make her lose her mind anyway. Kind of like, if I didn't love you so much, I'd slap you silly. :)

I am happy I don't have that hairtrigger reaction to smokes. I can take about three or four drags from a cigarette and feel so strangled and nasty and grossed out, I probably couldn't go back to smoking if I wanted to.

That's what I've always heard tobacco called -- "go smoke a stinkweed", etc.:D

I used to tell my son when he was a baby, "You're lucky you're so cute!" and when he got older, "You're lucky I love you so much." :giggle: Or otherwise, "Go play in the traffic!" and my husband's line, from his parents, "Let me miss ya." :giggle:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My son and I took the plunge today, an Aegis for both of us; he got the stealth black, and I got the leopard; I could not find the "pumpkin" anywhere, for any price. :( But the leopard will also look pretty good with my orange and black driptip.

Andria

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
My son and I took the plunge today, an Aegis for both of us; he got the stealth black, and I got the leopard; I could not find the "pumpkin" anywhere, for any price. :( But the leopard will also look pretty good with my orange and black driptip.

Andria

I think I like the leopard print better!
I think the Halloween Edition was the kit only and yes, most US vendors are out of stock.Eight Vape had it on sale a little while ago for under $50.00.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sent from a Galaxy far far away.[/QUOTE]
I think I like the leopard print better!
I think the Halloween Edition was the kit only and yes, most US vendors are out of stock.Eight Vape had it on sale a little while ago for under $50.00.

I was gonna order the whole kit, if I could get the pumpkin edition, since my son can use airy RTAs... but no one has it anymore. Maybe they'll bring it back, around Halloween. But yeah, the more I looked at the leopard print with the black body, the more I liked it, and that orange/black driptip I gave myself for xmas last year should suit it just as well.

I was shopping around for 26650 batteries last night, checking Mooch's chart for them, but it seems that only liionwholesale carries them (at least, of the vendors I've gotten batteries from, previously). Mooch rates both the Aspire and the Ijoy pretty highly, but the Aspire is a few dollars cheaper. I know, going cheap on batteries is a bad idea, but Mooch's "score" on those two was very close, 271 for the Aspire, and 279 for the Ijoy, and since neither my son nor myself is a "bleeding edge" type of vaper, I think the Aspire would suit our needs. For myself, with my very low wattage vaping, I'm mainly going for battery life, and they both rate at 4300mAh, and both at 20 or 30 amp -- and the 18650s we use are all 20A (actually I think the ones I use are 15A, which is fine for my vape style), so I think I'm gonna go for the Aspire.

Andria

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rhonda is having a flash sale... she just posted this on FB...

Rhonda Sellers
Admin · 54 mins
Today and tomorrow
Take an extra 10% off on your purchases. Use code summertime for 30% off.
http://angelsheavenlydesigns.com/

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Okay. Forget the skull for a minute. I was drawn to this mod based on all of the colors you could use with it - 3 different colors of blue, silver, gold, red, black, stainless and gunmetal. Reviews were great! The mod itself is amazing. Heavy 'lil sucker for a single battery mod. Uses 18650/20700 with included adapter. It comes with a padded, felt disk inside the mod protecting the adapter tube from making contact with the positive connector. It also has a padded, felt disk somewhere. I can't remember. This is SO well made. There is a beautiful, rainbow design, Camo and Blue. In Google images I saw a pale pink one of the Skull that looked incredible but I can't find it again. Never saw that one. Oh, and the mod itself was wrapped in cellophane. Talk about class. I highly recommend buying one if you're in the market for a single battery mod. It feels so comfortable in the hand. The battery life rocks!

The Cultura 100w TC Mod by Vzone - It runs from $42.00- $57.00/ I got mine on sale during the July 4th sale.

vzone_cultura_100w_tc_box_mod.jpg

WcqhpgjLFogQSJ8djQxQWUJ-N9Ajf6_kHcqY3ix_5wfx7tTd5x804m74wDo8CR_qXZN-V-0iTsd9FXLsKqjgowLaHWqhEhzKEVkl-kUhyRKV6VbpFOQycOWr-HFXGBbKGfBfQKK_Ly9QKd4anWbWWfuXrLG_grEmqNyHvIkx9unQijOcbw3C0Ir-umOKHsEU3SQ7MC9jSilgYPWH1HT5rKk3JKJITbQBRQVrgx1taWSeCTpZQDIMezhJDVQUe9FqDCL4u85TfbdkWScFqEp6h1-cFPSYNC6tKPuzQJfxFBh6VsoxIfQ0oPjRa5ocv8ND-PNDsT_oz28T9yW9B3Xe-XW3sCVLDcJ7P_CUIZMECQyrJ4dkdbMsJ6zng29qtEOEkIppQi9U7GqWaF3l2m3Ye3IPIvf9Klb5mJcE9InpfWa5SIhqyGSrYaucXx5Brvta2zzq8CrT_adHLgBXsoFLJ2i5ux_gQIhV3vIRFB8Ur-detEquxzstEBuMtnR5jwXvfhHRXjucqmCuNVYa2twEkTCADg7oOF0vz3C6XMSQawRbtPx4X1QdU_rz0TnWxVmFf9zWhumY7CTUlcn84ZFXcE-8CnwEABWVaiw9uRk=w762-h1242-no

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Got my Aegis today:

View attachment 116751

I've been using it all day, really liking it, though it is larger and heavier than I'm accustomed. Nice hand-feel, nice big fire btn with excellent tactile response.

Andria

That's awesome, Andria! I remember months ago you said you wanted an Aegis, so good for you!

I like the pattern very much!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Got my Aegis today:

View attachment 116751

I've been using it all day, really liking it, though it is larger and heavier than I'm accustomed. Nice hand-feel, nice big fire btn with excellent tactile response. Andria

I have been wanting that leopard on for months. Been waiting for the price to go down or find an insane sale. If you got a deal, where did you get it?

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I have been wanting that leopard on for months. Been waiting for the price to go down or find an insane sale. If you got a deal, where did you get it?
US Store: Kit w/ 4.5ml Shield Tank $44.99 Use coupon code Aegis at checkout (expiration date unknown)
They have the Leopard.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Oh my heck... I finally need to retire the purple Subtank Nano kit :( (a moment of silence please....) She's been with me every day since Sept. 16, 2015!

rip purple nano.jpg

Choosing what to replace her with from my collection has proven to be quite the challenge. TOO MANY CHOICES!!! :eek: Ugh... I spent most of the day yesterday going through all of my collection for it's replacement. This was one of my ADV devices and I never left home without her. Who knew it would be so hard to decide what to replace it with?!?!? o_O

I finally decided... and wouldn't you know it, I went right back to my old standard... Kanger Subox Mini! I guess this would be my "storm trooper" edition since it's the white/black mod with the white/black tank. So this is what my ADV will be sporting for a while.. I may put a Jwrap on it (can't decide!)

20180730_115707.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Oh my heck... I finally need to retire the purple Subtank Nano kit :( (a moment of silence please....) She's been with me every day since Sept. 16, 2015!

View attachment 116885

Choosing what to replace her with from my collection has proven to be quite the challenge. TOO MANY CHOICES!!! :eek: Ugh... I spent most of the day yesterday going through all of my collection for it's replacement. This was one of my ADV devices and I never left home without her. Who knew it would be so hard to decide what to replace it with?!?!? o_O

I finally decided... and wouldn't you know it, I went right back to my old standard... Kanger Subox Mini! I guess this would be my "storm trooper" edition since it's the white/black mod with the white/black tank. So this is what my ADV will be sporting for a while.. I may put a Jwrap on it (can't decide!)

View attachment 116884

So sorry to hear of the loss of your favorite purple Kanger Subtank Nano Kit and hope that your white storm trooper Kanger Subbox Mini will be able to fill the void of your beloved Subtank Nano!
I am going through the same grief as my trusty Kanger Nebox that I have used daily since June 2016 is starting to act up- one more massive leak from her and she will be the heading to the big trash bin . Almost did that this weekend, but giving her one more chance!

20180129_101034.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The mod that lives in my purse most of the time is my kbox mini platinum. It's good for that because the finish is smooth, and it goes into its pocket inside the purse easily, and isn't too big. For the 22 bucks I spent on it, it's been surprisingly durable, unlike the Aspire Pegasus that I bought just after the kbox. It, plus the wrap I bought for it, are headed for the big trash can in the sky. Reads "low battery" or shows readings like 8V with a 1.8 ohm coil being vaped at 13W. Its brains are fried, and it's scary.

Right now the kbox is carrying a black Kabuki clone, but I think I'll put the Toptank Mini back on it, if that doesn't make it too tall. Space is at a premium in my purse. I'm sure y'all know what I mean.

Anyway, these Kanger boxes apparently make good traveling companions. Hope the white outfit serves you well, Pami.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
So sorry to hear of the loss of your favorite purple Kanger Subtank Nano Kit and hope that your white storm trooper Kanger Subbox Mini will be able to fill the void of your beloved Subtank Nano!
I am going through the same grief as my trusty Kanger Nebox that I have used daily since June 2016 is starting to act up- one more massive leak from her and she will be the heading to the big trash bin . Almost did that this weekend, but giving her one more chance!

View attachment 116920
Bummer! Eight Vape has the black one for $8.95 right now ;) https://www.eightvape.com/products/kanger-nebox-starter-kit

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
The mod that lives in my purse most of the time is my kbox mini platinum. It's good for that because the finish is smooth, and it goes into its pocket inside the purse easily, and isn't too big. For the 22 bucks I spent on it, it's been surprisingly durable, unlike the Aspire Pegasus that I bought just after the kbox. It, plus the wrap I bought for it, are headed for the big trash can in the sky. Reads "low battery" or shows readings like 8V with a 1.8 ohm coil being vaped at 13W. Its brains are fried, and it's scary.

Right now the kbox is carrying a black Kabuki clone, but I think I'll put the Toptank Mini back on it, if that doesn't make it too tall. Space is at a premium in my purse. I'm sure y'all know what I mean.

Anyway, these Kanger boxes apparently make good traveling companions. Hope the white outfit serves you well, Pami.

That's why I like the subox mini's so well... they travel very very well... fit great in my purse pockets. Reliable beyond words, I can't tell you how many times I've dropped these and they all still work perfectly. I'm gonna be on the hunt for more of them. I only buy the authentics... I've had issues with 2 different clones. So if you see a good deal on them anywhere, please let me know. ;)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
That's why I like the subox mini's so well... they travel very very well... fit great in my purse pockets. Reliable beyond words, I can't tell you how many times I've dropped these and they all still work perfectly. I'm gonna be on the hunt for more of them. I only buy the authentics... I've had issues with 2 different clones. So if you see a good deal on them anywhere, please let me know. ;)

I will be sure to do that. It seems like I saw a kbox somewhere within the last couple of days, but it was just the mod, for about $27.

Kangerwholesaleusa.com usually has good prices on all kinds of gear but their shipping is high if you spend less than $50. They do have a 5% off code that ends tonight. This actually may be where I noticed the kbox.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Well, it must be a time of casualties. I've now had to put the Sig Evaya out of commission. So in the last few weeks I've lost the Evaya, an Aspire Pegasus, and an Apollo CTRL. Never in my vaping life have I had such a horrible run of luck with gear.

On the inbound side, I've had the Innokin Smartbox from Pami, a Pico Mega from aliexpress, and yesterday I ordered a 100W istick off eBay. I guess that's three in to replace three out.

Really wanted a 160W kbox, but it's only 22mm wide, and I have tanks I'd want to use that are 24 and 25mm.

Those of you who generally don't like the regular Pico, I'll just make a suggestion that you actually might like the Pico Mega. It uses a 26650 battery and comes with an 18650 adapter. I wanted the extra battery life, which is why I got the Mega in the first place, plus I had a couple of 26650 batts that were going to waste since I quit using tube mech mods. But more to the point, it's larger, heftier, and actually is easier and more comfortable to hold.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
My newest AHD additions... @Ms. Trixy

Kiwi Coconut 3/4" Shape Michelle-510-Skinnier
Pomegranate Crush 1" Shape Michelle-510-Skinnier
39095598_2220140648216919_2204004197844647936_n.jpg 39148027_2220140631550254_8415279330296332288_n.jpg 39121817_2220140664883584_637598666869178368_n.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hey Pami? On the 510s, are they wide bore or standard at the base? I like my 510s as open as possible at the bottom. I know I can ask Rhonda, but thought I'd run it buy you first.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hey Pami? On the 510s, are they wide bore or standard at the base? I like my 510s as open as possible at the bottom. I know I can ask Rhonda, but thought I'd run it buy you first.

Well, that's definitely food for thought. is it possible to get NORMAL driptips from Rhonda?

Andria

I double checked with Rhonda...
The 510 has a 5.2mm bore (This is a wider hole, not the smaller MTL)
The 810 has a 11.9mm bore
All the others depend on the tank they're being made for.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I ordered the Asmodus Lustro in Red, because Red is the only color they have left at Volcano Vapes- excellent price, I should have it on Friday!

29416280_1759406370787445_8141392379681701888_n.jpg
They never did make that purple/pink one available. I was bummed!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

So she doesn't offer normal driptips at all?

Andria

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
So she doesn't offer normal driptips at all? Andria

I still haven't heard back from Tish. She's waiting for a decent RY4 for me/us. Then I think she'll ship in one order. Sorry for the delay.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Cool! I'd like a few 510 wide bore. Many of the ones I have are standard 510. Andria, I don't have any long 510s. Most of mine are short to medium. If you want them you can have them, though. I've got them put away somewhere.

The 810's I see at Rhonda's are all with the o-rings. I need goon style press fit. I'll keep looking.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I still haven't heard back from Tish. She's waiting for a decent RY4 for me/us. Then I think she'll ship in one order. Sorry for the delay.

I'm just glad to learn before I spent an ungodly amount of money that I can't get a normal driptip at all from Rhonda.

Andria

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
So she doesn't offer normal driptips at all?

Andria
I consider the ones I get to be "normal".
The 3 on the left are Rhonda's 510 the grey on the right is an older style FastTech MTL tip.

20180815_152620.jpg

Here's the bottom of them... On the left is Rhonda's, the right FastTech MTL

20180815_152724.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Cool! I'd like a few 510 wide bore. Many of the ones I have are standard 510. Andria, I don't have any long 510s. Most of mine are short to medium. If you want them you can have them, though. I've got them put away somewhere.

The 810's I see at Rhonda's are all with the o-rings. I need goon style press fit. I'll keep looking.
She does the Goon...
upload_2018-8-15_15-40-42.png

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My Ming tips appear to be 5mm at the top opening, and the bottom opening looks like 4mm. I've tried others with wider openings, and there's no flavor, no satisfaction.

Andria

VU Sponsors