VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I just nabbed a Gold and Violet. I'm using the Red right now and have a Green one in storage. :hearts:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Oh cool it is the original 1 too.
@AndriaD is going to probably want a couple.
I couldn't remember if it was @Ms. Trixy or @AndriaD that had a couple that are engraved. But now that you mention it, I do think it was Andria. I just wish they had a purple one. I used my purple one so much I wore the battery out. And I'm not sure if the "violet" is the blue or the fuchsia one. But still, it's one of my fav mods... no way I was passing that up! The mortgage can wait :giggle::giggle:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I couldn't remember if it was @Ms. Trixy or @AndriaD that had a couple that are engraved. But now that you mention it, I do think it was Andria. I just wish they had a purple one. I used my purple one so much I wore the battery out. And I'm not sure if the "violet" is the blue or the fuchsia one. But still, it's one of my fav mods... no way I was passing that up! The mortgage can wait :giggle::giggle:
If I recall Violet = Fuchsia at least by Innokin standards.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And hey, speaking of my red Minibook... I think I mentioned here that i was distraught because over xmas I dropped it, and dinged the edge, so I was on the hunt for a red nail polish that would repair that damaged edge -- and I finally found it:

repairedminibook.jpg

Where the yellow circle is, the ding was right there on that top edge, so it was very visible and noticeable -- but now, NOT! For anyone else who has a red minibook that maybe needs some cosmetic repairs, the nail polish is Sally Hansen, Diamond Strength, and has a little crystal on the bottle; the color is #370, Red Velvet. If the damage you need to touch-up is very slight, that polish works great. For a larger area, it might be a little too sparkly, just a shade more sparkly than the mod's red, but the color is near-exact.

Andria

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Holy Cow Patties! I'm on a binge shopping spree for 3 days and I had to look back to the beginning of the month to see all the flutter. I did bounce in once or twice, but daaayyyuumm. You all have been shopping more than I could keep up with!

Preemptive comment: I've already spent $1,300 after a grueling 5 days of price comparisons. (And I'm not done)

First, @Countrypami I've got ONE Coolfire in my cart but there's no guarantee what color I'll get. Great price. I've been waiting for the Feedlink, but just realized it's unregulated.
Second, @SnapDragon NY Thank you (not) for adding the Therion to my Pre-Memorial Day binge. I love the wrap. Where? Cha Ching. :eek:

There has been so much chatter and show and tell. I still need remade coils too. I took the leap the bought a bunch of Prince and Resa tanks. Alas, $200 more in coils. At least they're interchangeable like the Baby/Big Baby are.

There are so many of you that I'd like to quote and respond, but I'm toast. Good idea on the Trading Post for the coils, Pami.

I start physical therapy tomorrow, 3x week and have a family function Memorial Day weekend. I "will" bring my large tablet and when/if things settle down I may jump in here and take a peek of sales you all find. I'd appreciate it so I don't have to go look everywhere. No time for that.

BTW, my man just put up his eBay store for his tips. He's already got a bid on one! I make ZERO off of this. It's his gig. So, he can make anything. He also found interest in 3D printing. I told him we need a Rotation Station so we can have a place to put our juices/atties to know what juice is in what tank. He's on it. I had him do a variety of tips, from 810 to 510 and more. Please take a look. He'd really like that. For grins, put a tip or two in your watch list for encouragement? I also talked him into trying coil making. He's a big dufus. I'd describe him as a cross between Howdy Doody and Clint Eastwood. His big hands have him concerned about the intrinsic detail in making coils. He has no idea I'm posting his link here of course. He also made a website called 3rdpig Tips (as in the 3 little pigs). He mentioned earlier today he'll be putting up more Clietos and 810 Goon tips up tomorrow. As anal as we all are about our hardware, I had to describe it to him as though it's a gun he's modded.

eBay: 3rdpig - https://www.ebay.com/sch/3rdpig/m.html

Trixy, OUT!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
@Ms. Trixy I hope you are getting the Therion 75C to take advantage of the new Replay function which delivers the same puff over and over and no burning the cotton. MY Freedom Smokes had the Therion 75C for around $68.00 in January and I bought my 2nd one also in January from a trusted eBay Seller for the same price, but I think he is sold out now.
I wish I had purchased the Therion 75C BF too- Oh well love the VT Inbox V3 DNA.
The Africa Select is not a wrap, but the whole battery cover- I got this one from eBay
won't let me post the link, but under Therion Battery covers and the vendor is ivapesupply

ivapesupply also has a non ebay site too and have purchased some battery covers here too.
https://www.ivapesupply.com/ivapesu...-133-166-battery-door-cover-silver-frame.html

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Yeah it's too bad they didn't have the purple or the black, those were the two colors I wanted most... so I ordered a green one. :D

My mother's day present.

Andria
The Green is awesome... I'm gonna use it at Christmas time and St Patty's Day :D

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
And hey, speaking of my red Minibook... I think I mentioned here that i was distraught because over xmas I dropped it, and dinged the edge, so I was on the hunt for a red nail polish that would repair that damaged edge -- and I finally found it:

View attachment 111021

Where the yellow circle is, the ding was right there on that top edge, so it was very visible and noticeable -- but now, NOT! For anyone else who has a red minibook that maybe needs some cosmetic repairs, the nail polish is Sally Hansen, Diamond Strength, and has a little crystal on the bottle; the color is #370, Red Velvet. If the damage you need to touch-up is very slight, that polish works great. For a larger area, it might be a little too sparkly, just a shade more sparkly than the mod's red, but the color is near-exact.

Andria
Good job! Can't even tell.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The Green is awesome... I'm gonna use it at Christmas time and St Patty's Day :D

Yeah, now I gotta find a driptip for it; the only greens I have are a couple of blue-green, totally wrong color, and a light green that won't clash but isn't quite right either. But I realized the other day when I was wearing a green shirt, holy cow, I don't have a green mod or even a proper-colored driptip to match any of my green clothes! :facepalm: I do have an awful lot of blue-green in my wardrobe, so it just hasn't come up till now.

Since I stick to the same flavor all the time, playing matchy-matchy with my clothes is my only color-fun with vape gear. :D

I was quite interested in the gold CF4 when they first came out, but since I use nothing but a titanium Achilles, it wouldn't really go too well together. I probably should have ordered another silver one too; my silver CF4 is my oldest, and is the very definition of a beater mod, it's got more dings than a bumpercar. :giggle: Still works great though. :)

Andria

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Yeah, now I gotta find a driptip for it; the only greens I have are a couple of blue-green, totally wrong color, and a light green that won't clash but isn't quite right either. But I realized the other day when I was wearing a green shirt, holy cow, I don't have a green mod or even a proper-colored driptip to match any of my green clothes! :facepalm: I do have an awful lot of blue-green in my wardrobe, so it just hasn't come up till now.

Since I stick to the same flavor all the time, playing matchy-matchy with my clothes is my only color-fun with vape gear. :D

I was quite interested in the gold CF4 when they first came out, but since I use nothing but a titanium Achilles, it wouldn't really go too well together. I probably should have ordered another silver one too; my silver CF4 is my oldest, and is the very definition of a beater mod, it's got more dings than a bumpercar. :giggle: Still works great though. :)

Andria

Here's the tip I got to match my green one... of course, it's from Angels Heavenly Design - Neon Sky Lava - This one is no longer available, but if you go through her Green's there's a couple more that have the kelly green in them that will match.

upload_2018-5-14_13-22-52.png 20180514_132318.jpg

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm starting to think the green mod may have been a big mistake; I've found exactly ONE driptip that's EXACTLY right, and it's out of stock at DesertVapes. I found one other that might do alright, also at DV, but I'm not going to pay shipping for something that costs .99. :facepalm:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
AHD may be my only recourse... but it just bugs the hell out of me to buy a driptip that costs more than the mod. :facepalm:

Andria

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
AHD may be my only recourse... but it just bugs the hell out of me to buy a driptip that costs more than the mod. :facepalm:

Andria
Rhonda runs sales all the time... she's due for one anytime now. But she also has a clearance section now.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I noted the Frog Pond Lava when I followed your earlier link, it might work really well... but the shamrock matrix also looks promising. I may have to just wait till she runs a sale. I'll also check my local shop; they carry the acrylic Mings I most prefer, but I'm not sure they'd have a color that would work.

I hope this green isn't as hard to match as the blue of their 75w 18650 CF4s; 2 yrs after buying it, I STILL haven't found a good match for that, but since i realized that those mods don't have a microUSB for emergency charging, they also don't get much use -- mostly just here in the house for my, er, dry leaf vaping. :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have a question about the AHD tips -- the ones I'm most interested in are 1, 5, Angel, Greek Urn, Jenn, Michelle, and Mystic -- the slender ones, which will look best with my angled adapter, without hanging over the edge of the adapter (which looks stupid to the max). Am I right in assuming that all those tips (and maybe all of hers) have a smooth, rounded top? I can't bear the feel of an "edge" on a driptip, which is really the major reason I'm so fond of the Ming shape; the top of those is perfectly rounded and smooth on the lips.

Thx!
Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good job! Can't even tell.

I'm also trying that polish out on my red CF4; it's one that has my name etched on it, and the sparkly clear-coat on it has developed some air bubbles, which looks very unsightly, and also some damage to the clear-cloat on the edges, which might lead to me picking the clear coat completely off -- I'm much too prone to stupid shit like that. :D The polish is a little brighter than the CF4's red, and it's a lot more noticeable than on the red minibook, but at least it does cover the air bubbles, and might help keep me from destroying the clear-coat on the top and bottom edges. I'll have to try buffing the polish spots with something smooth, to see if I can make it blend any better while still covering the air bubbles.

Andria

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Only one that's a mech is the purple/blue Magnet Bolt but it's above ohm only.

I wouldn't mind having some regulated tube mods. Do you recall where you got those?

@SnapDragon NY Where did you get that Therion? Pricey. Best to get it during the Memorial Day sales. But, if I find it now, I'd be afraid it would be sold out the minute the sale hits. And yes, I want the 75. Gosh, that colored snake skin is pretty.

I wouldn't have to get the Aegis 200w then. Wow! I just found it at efun.top for only $39.99! Just sign in to get that price. If you look at it without signing in, it's $76. The only time I went to 125w was when I was testing the Aura before a review. Great RDA! I wouldn't mind the Therion Squonker either. I ordered the new Pulse and I think a Gbox...not sure.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm starting to think the green mod may have been a big mistake; I've found exactly ONE driptip that's EXACTLY right, and it's out of stock at DesertVapes. I found one other that might do alright, also at DV, but I'm not going to pay shipping for something that costs .99. :facepalm:

Andria

Andria, I know the owner of Desert Vapes. Did you want #6 in the CE 4/5 catagory? I need to call her about some imported RY4 anyway.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Andria, I know the owner of Desert Vapes. Did you want #6 in the CE 4/5 catagory? I need to call her about some imported RY4 anyway.

I'm not even sure what a CE 4/5 *is*, so I have no idea.

Ok I went and looked, and GOD NO, I wouldn't use one of those top-coil monstrosities if it was the last vape on earth.

The one I want THE MOST which is out of stock, is this Ming:

mingDTs.jpg

The other, which actually is .50 not .99, is kind of an ugly shape, but the right color, so it would do, but I'm not gonna pay shipping for a .50 item:

calabashDTs.jpg

I did the "notify me" thing for the green Ming, but I've done that before for stuff on their site, but either it doesn't work or they never restock. They actually still owe me a white w/black swirl Ming acrylic because the one they sent me when I ordered it had a fucking hole all the way thru it! I emailed them about it, and they said to let them know and they'd include it with my next order, but they've apparently stopped stocking the acrylic Mings, so I've never had another order in which to mention it.

Just another vape company who thinks that those who like a tight draw just don't count.

:mad:
Andria

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I wouldn't mind having some regulated tube mods. Do you recall where you got those?

@SnapDragon NY Where did you get that Therion? Pricey. Best to get it during the Memorial Day sales. But, if I find it now, I'd be afraid it would be sold out the minute the sale hits. And yes, I want the 75. Gosh, that colored snake skin is pretty.

I wouldn't have to get the Aegis 200w then. Wow! I just found it at efun.top for only $39.99! Just sign in to get that price. If you look at it without signing in, it's $76. The only time I went to 125w was when I was testing the Aura before a review. Great RDA! I wouldn't mind the Therion Squonker either. I ordered the new Pulse and I think a Gbox...not sure.

I got the Black FrameTherion 75C Gray Rattle in January from My Freedom Smokes- they had them on sale for $68.00
I got the 2nd Silver FrameTherion 75C The Royal from a trusted eBay seller for $68.00 in January also, came very quickly and many others have used this vendor.
He only has a few left and the price is now $99.00- you have to make sure you get the 75C not the 75 in order to use the new Replay feature!
You can buy what ever battery cover you want from ivapesupply.
I bought the HCigar VT Inbox V3 75DNA sqounk, and I am very happy with that - I may buy the Therion 75C squonk in the future.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Does efun.top have the Halloween version? I've seen the other versions cheaply, mod only, at other shops, but to get the Halloween version it appears i'll have to get that useless huffing RTA that comes in the kit, and pay a lot more.

Andria

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I have a question about the AHD tips -- the ones I'm most interested in are 1, 5, Angel, Greek Urn, Jenn, Michelle, and Mystic -- the slender ones, which will look best with my angled adapter, without hanging over the edge of the adapter (which looks stupid to the max). Am I right in assuming that all those tips (and maybe all of hers) have a smooth, rounded top? I can't bear the feel of an "edge" on a driptip, which is really the major reason I'm so fond of the Ming shape; the top of those is perfectly rounded and smooth on the lips.

Thx!
Andria
Rhonda does an excellent job of making sure the tips have no sharp or rough edges. Most of them are rounded over the top edge. But #5 is cut off flat and Hether has a bit of a sharper edge on the outside of the rim. My favs are 1, 3, 4, Hether, Rainforest, Mystic, and Michelle. I order all my tips skinnier and with "minimal flair at the tip". You can get an idea starting here in my Tip Talk thread.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

The Magnet Bolt is not regulated... but EC Blends has them for $5 right now. I don't own any regulated tube mods... just Ego's.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm not even sure what a CE 4/5 *is*, so I have no idea.

Ok I went and looked, and GOD NO, I wouldn't use one of those top-coil monstrosities if it was the last vape on earth.

The one I want THE MOST which is out of stock, is this Ming:

View attachment 111103

The other, which actually is .50 not .99, is kind of an ugly shape, but the right color, so it would do, but I'm not gonna pay shipping for a .50 item:

View attachment 111104

I did the "notify me" thing for the green Ming, but I've done that before for stuff on their site, but either it doesn't work or they never restock. They actually still owe me a white w/black swirl Ming acrylic because the one they sent me when I ordered it had a fucking hole all the way thru it! I emailed them about it, and they said to let them know and they'd include it with my next order, but they've apparently stopped stocking the acrylic Mings, so I've never had another order in which to mention it.

Just another vape company who thinks that those who like a tight draw just don't count.

:mad:
Andria
Have you ever looked at Cherry Vape? I have 5 of their mings... I just don't use them anymore because they are MTL tips.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Does efun.top have the Halloween version? I've seen the other versions cheaply, mod only, at other shops, but to get the Halloween version it appears i'll have to get that useless huffing RTA that comes in the kit, and pay a lot more.

Andria

The Aegis? There are the leather with faded black on it then there's the new black one with the bright orange on it:
https://www.efun.top/catalogsearch/result/?cat=0&q=aegis
You need to signed in to see the sale prices.

As for your hunt for green tips, don't worry. You'll get one or the other. I'll call her tomorrow. I've been vaping DeKang and it in no way compares to the RY4 she sent me last summer. She always vapes the imported RY4, so I know she's on a mission

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Well, my vape mail has begun to arrive. I'll still be waiting on China for a few. I count on the confirmation emails for me to keep track of stuff. But some don't send email. Thus, I have no clue on half the stuff I'm getting. I found an awesome price for the Zeus single coil but I already ordered the silver and blue. DJLsb reviewed it and said it actually beats his favorite OBS Engine for flavor and vapor production. Damn, maybe I'll get the black and consider the shiny SS.

I'll be keeping track of what comes in this time. Jeesh!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have y'all seen those new Innokin Proton mods? I followed a link that showed up, up above, and there is one of those with a green/purple/rainbowy effect going on. Really snazzy!!! And Innokin makes good shit!!

Andria
Yeah those Proton Kit looked nice but I'll never buy another multi-battery device again.Besides which I got an Innokin Scion V1 sitting on a shelf collecting dust!
I used it 3 times before I gave up on it.It just reminded me too much of how the TFV4 vaped.
I prefer the vape I get from the iSub series or the Crios and Axiom.Now those are great vapes.

EDIT : WTF? A JOYSTICK ON A MOD/DEVICE?

Last edited:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's the tip I got to match my green one... of course, it's from Angels Heavenly Design - Neon Sky Lava - This one is no longer available, but if you go through her Green's there's a couple more that have the kelly green in them that will match.

View attachment 111038 View attachment 111039
!!! WOW !!!

fire_rubies_20.jpg

3-21-16-Fire-Engine-1-Shape-13.jpg

12-19-16-Ruby-Rose-1-Shape-Foxy.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
!!! WOW !!!

fire_rubies_20.jpg

3-21-16-Fire-Engine-1-Shape-13.jpg

12-19-16-Ruby-Rose-1-Shape-Foxy.jpg
If you look at the Tip Talk link I gave Andria... I have the Widows Kiss, Cranberry Smash, and Ruby Slipper from the reds. The Widows kiss is an exact match to our red Mini Books.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I noted the Frog Pond Lava when I followed your earlier link, it might work really well... but the shamrock matrix also looks promising. I may have to just wait till she runs a sale. I'll also check my local shop; they carry the acrylic Mings I most prefer, but I'm not sure they'd have a color that would work.

I hope this green isn't as hard to match as the blue of their 75w 18650 CF4s; 2 yrs after buying it, I STILL haven't found a good match for that, but since i realized that those mods don't have a microUSB for emergency charging, they also don't get much use -- mostly just here in the house for my, er, dry leaf vaping. :D

Andria
Check her clearance section too.

http://angelsheavenlydesigns.com/product-category/clearance/

Damn it there goes my plans for June.

This 1 below has my wife's name all over it.

2-9-15Glacier-Lava-1-Jenn.jpg

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Have you ever looked at Cherry Vape? I have 5 of their mings... I just don't use them anymore because they are MTL tips.

Just today in fact. They apparently don't update that page anymore, or they don't make the regular Mings anymore. :headbang: (amethyst, ruby, peach and yellow are the only options.)

Andria

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The Aegis? There are the leather with faded black on it then there's the new black one with the bright orange on it:
https://www.efun.top/catalogsearch/result/?cat=0&q=aegis
You need to signed in to see the sale prices.

As for your hunt for green tips, don't worry. You'll get one or the other. I'll call her tomorrow. I've been vaping DeKang and it in no way compares to the RY4 she sent me last summer. She always vapes the imported RY4, so I know she's on a mission

Ok, I created an acct with them, but they don't have the Halloween version for the great price. Damn it. But $52.99 is about the best price I've seen, though it would still mean paying for an RTA which is completely useless. I want that Halloween version so eventually I reckon I'll just go on and order the kit, and toss the damn useless huffing RTA into the garbage where it belongs.

Andria

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you look at the Tip Talk link I gave Andria... I have the Widows Kiss, Cranberry Smash, and Ruby Slipper from the reds. The Widows kiss is an exact match to our red Mini Books.
I don't own a Mini-Book.
I do however own a red Coolfire IV that I managed to get a matching tank for last time around.All I need now is a nice drip-tip to be all super sexy.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah those Proton Kit looked nice but I'll never buy another multi-battery device again.Besides which I got an Innokin Scion V1 sitting on a shelf collecting dust!
I used it 3 times before I gave up on it.It just reminded me too much of how the TFV4 vaped.
I prefer the vape I get from the iSub series or the Crios and Axiom.Now those are great vapes.

EDIT : WTF? A JOYSTICK ON A MOD/DEVICE?

I have zero use for ANY RTA. Even old-school Kayfuns, while they do offer the kind of draw i want... just no flavor. I'm too spoiled with the super-saturated flavor from the Achilles.

But the Proton mods are nice looking! No idea why i would need 235 watts, which is about 20 times more wattage than I need. *sigh* All this new high-wattage shit is just ruining vaping.

Andria

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Just today in fact. They apparently don't update that page anymore, or they don't make the regular Mings anymore. :headbang: (amethyst, ruby, peach and yellow are the only options.)

Andria
Bummer... they had a really pretty green one last time I was there.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've managed to keep my red 1 in great working order.Although I must confess I've had to replace the tank twice since I order the kit.
Just call me Mr. Clumsy...I blame the bourbon!

My red CF4 works fine, it just has air bubbles in the clear coat over the etching of my name. And as I said.. no use for any tanks whatever.

There is life after alcohol. ;)

Andria

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I don't own a Mini-Book.
I do however own a red Coolfire IV that I managed to get a matching tank for last time around.All I need now is a nice drip-tip to be all super sexy.
I have the Star Spangled Leaf on my Red CF4 (There's a lot of red in the tip but the camera can't pick it up). Here's what the 3 I have look like with it.. I like the Ruby Slipper (on the left) the best. The middle is Cranberry Smash, the right is Widow's Kiss

upload_2018-5-14_21-27-38.png

20180514_212406.jpg

VU Sponsors