Become a Patron!

What have you ordered?

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's really not necessary to understand all that crap... just to understand how to use the Ohm's Law calculator at steam-engine.org! http://www.steam-engine.org/ohm.html

Let the math geeks amuse themselves with all the tedious minutiae... all you need to be able to do is plug in the proper values in that calculator, and make sure that the field marked "Current (I)" (which is the amperage) does not exceed what your battery will support.

Andria

Hmm... I may have to get myself a mech now. :) :hug:

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I do have a Pico Squeeze, does that count? Some say it's a mech, others say it isn't. I'll be damned if I know. lol

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I do have a Pico Squeeze, does that count? Some say it's a mech, others say it isn't. I'll be damned if I know. lol

It appears to be a mech squonker -- no electronics, so yes, it's a mechanical. On the specs, it says "50w max" but that's determined by the resistance of the coil, not anything you adjust on the mod. Sub-ohm vaping was the way that those who wanted big clouds originally "adjusted" in order to get them, when the only options were cigalikes and mech *mods*.

Andria

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It appears to be a mech squonker -- no electronics, so yes, it's a mechanical. On the specs, it says "50w max" but that's determined by the resistance of the coil, not anything you adjust on the mod. Sub-ohm vaping was the way that those who wanted big clouds originally "adjusted" in order to get them, when the only options were cigalikes and mech *mods*.

Andria

Ahh, cool, didn't know that. It's on my retired shelf since I have a few others I regularly use, but I think I'll wrap a coil for it and unretire it. :) Thanks!!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
The Pico Squeeze is not a true mech, most would refer to it as unregulated as it has a mosfet

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Damn. Dead rabbit down to $18 and change ( with black + $1)
721b8756169d3fb85561d94733d70db8.jpg

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm happy you got one, now the wait for the postman to arrive.

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
That's gonna be a sexy combo!
Thanks, I had a dream about having the manta on the paranormal lol, then seen a reviewer with the combo and said **** it and placed the order. Using code MAP from FT took a good chunk off the price, both shipped for 135$.
Wish someone would make a black bubble glass for the manta.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reload bubble fits, if I remember correctly. Mike Vapes uses it his review of Manta. He tells you which bubble he's using in vid.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Been hoping they will put out single coil deck for Manta. I'd have to have one then.

VU Sponsors