Become a Patron!

What have you ordered?

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Let's see...

I ordered a Dead Rabbit - There's so much hype on this thing, and efun.top had it on sale so I figured I'd try it. Got a Godria Bolt RDA coming in, a Mad Dog RTA/mech mod combo (should be here today), a couple more coil Master V3 jig sets, and a guitar stand that'll hold 9 guitars.
Both my csmnt and dead rabbit came this week. Waiting for the weekend to do a shootout between the 2.
b55f78e7c1f51288553bbbda9595b088.jpg

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I have no doubt the CSMNT will beat the Dead Rabbit by a longshot. Like I said, the only reason I ordered the Dead Rabbit was because it was cheap. Under $20.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
They are a very good deal. I bought a lot about 10 months ago and still have some left. I bought a lot of wire and have made coils, but I learned I'm just not interested in doing so. If I'm not interested in something, it's hard to do. Coil building requires a lot of attention to detail. I admire those who do it well, but I'm coming around to just buying another boatload from AVS and not worrying about it. The good thing now is I know exactly what style, size, wraps and ohms I like to vape so ordering from AVS will be even better.

This is my first order from AVS. I'm switching from Kanthal to SS, so I couldn't resist the clearance deals they have. With my new Druga, I can use different exotics than I could use on my other tanks, because the lead holes in them are much smaller. The Druga has HUGE spaces for the leads, and the deck itself is built so that it has more room for larger coils. I got a package of a bunch of different types of coils from Lightning Vapes, but I believe they're all Kanthal and don't want to try them in my Inbox TC.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is my first order from AVS. I'm switching from Kanthal to SS, so I couldn't resist the clearance deals they have. With my new Druga, I can use different exotics than I could use on my other tanks, because the lead holes in them are much smaller. The Druga has HUGE spaces for the leads, and the deck itself is built so that it has more room for larger coils. I got a package of a bunch of different types of coils from Lightning Vapes, but I believe they're all Kanthal and don't want to try them in my Inbox TC.

I've been looking at the Druga. Why don't you let us know what you think about it?

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is a Kennedy worth a $100 or would the Hadaly be a better choice? I have the Shenray Hadaly and it's great, but I'd like an original, or something better.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Is a Kennedy worth a $100 or would the Hadaly be a better choice? I have the Shenray Hadaly and it's great, but I'd like an original, or something better.

No idea, no experience with either one. But can't go wrong with the Druga. Got mine from FastTech.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ordered a boxer mod a softer bottle and some super hero battery wraps.Should be here next week.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mrs. is not happy with me as the packages have been hitting the mailbox hard this week :) Ordered a Smoant Battlestar, a Voopoo Drag, a Serpent SMM, A Tsunami 24, a Griffin 25 Plus, 30Q batteries, juice.........oh my I didn't realize I could be this bad. I just started vaping about three weeks ago!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Mrs. is not happy with me as the packages have been hitting the mailbox hard this week :) Ordered a Smoant Battlestar, a Voopoo Drag, a Serpent SMM, A Tsunami 24, a Griffin 25 Plus, 30Q batteries, juice.........oh my I didn't realize I could be this bad. I just started vaping about three weeks ago!

And why is she mad? She WANTED you to keep smoking and die too young?

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
More like shocked i have a new "hobby".

My husband went thru a) delighted I actually found a way to quit smoking, b) shocked I took the bull by the horns and started making my own coils and juice, c) permissive for me to buy much vape gear so I'd always find it easier to vape than run to the store for cigarettes, and finally d) back to delighted, that vaping works not only to help one quit, but STAY quit, unlike EVERY other method of quitting, EVER. :) And then there's E) pleased that I smell so much better. :)

Andria

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Who wants 120ml of juice for $1?
Go here and pick 1 juice.
https://www.abstraktvapeco.com/
Use this coupon code: REDDIT2K
This is legit. I already ordered 1 bottle from them in August when they ran a similar deal.
Note: only 1 bottle @ $1 per person and conus only
360627f2a3e34507710f0b2a26042f5b.jpg

Freaking awesome. I just ordered some Dough Boy. Can't pass up 120ml for $1. Even if the juice sucks the bottle alone is worth that.

Also somehow convinced my wife to let me order 2 more Innokin Eurus RDA's. These RDA's are only $15 at MVS and are almost a direct copy of the Mad Dog. I understand that they were made in collaboration with Desire. Right or wrong it is one of my favorite RDA's. When I get my birthday Check from the MIL i'll order a Csmnt RDA.

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just picked up a used Bronze colored Bolt v2.5 with an extra orange door and a ultem token. Now the waiting begins.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Dunno why I've never really tried only one coil in some of my smaller tanks. I probably should. For some reason, it just seems like everything needs two or more fancy shmancy coils. :giggle:

Strictly a matter of preference, lol

As I am mainly a single battery mech squonker, have learned how to get the most out of single coils for big flavor

Am not a cloud chaser by any stretch of the imagination, but the vapor I get is more than adequate and quite satisfying

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Strictly a matter of preference, lol

As I am mainly a single battery mech squonker, have learned how to get the most out of single coils for big flavor

Am not a cloud chaser by any stretch of the imagination, but the vapor I get is more than adequate and quite satisfying

I'm not a cloud chaser, just a flavor chaser. Matter of fact, the less clouds I can make the better, as it's easier to vape without triggering a Dementor fit. :teehee: I haven't entered the mech world yet, as I'm stupid and math makes my eyes and brain implode. But I do have both single and double reg mods (also a Reuleaux 2/3 but three batteries is too heavy for my comfort).

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm not a cloud chaser, just a flavor chaser. Matter of fact, the less clouds I can make the better, as it's easier to vape without triggering a Dementor fit. :teehee: I haven't entered the mech world yet, as I'm stupid and math makes my eyes and brain implode. But I do have both single and double reg mods (also a Reuleaux 2/3 but three batteries is too heavy for my comfort).

You are NOT stupid! I'm as big a math-retard as the world has ever seen, but as long as the amperage required by your coil is supported by the battery you use, no sweat, no problem. Since you're not a cloud chaser, I assume you dont go for super-low sub-ohm builds, so any of the quality 20A batteries should be more than sufficient. You can easily check it with steam-engine.org. With a great tool like that, you don't have to be a math-whiz -- and a damn good thing too, or I'd still be smoking. :giggle:

Andria

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You are NOT stupid! I'm as big a math-retard as the world has ever seen, but as long as the amperage required by your coil is supported by the battery you use, no sweat, no problem. Since you're not a cloud chaser, I assume you dont go for super-low sub-ohm builds, so any of the quality 20A batteries should be more than sufficient. You can easily check it with steam-engine.org. With a great tool like that, you don't have to be a math-whiz -- and a damn good thing too, or I'd still be smoking. :giggle:

Andria

I'm stupid when it comes to anything more complex than 5+5. I've tried reading through all the Ohms Law stuff and calculating amps and whatnot and I might as well be trying to read Sanskrit. :D I do only use these batteries from Liion Wholesale, though.

20170913_162148.jpg

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm stupid when it comes to anything more complex than 5+5. I've tried reading through all the Ohms Law stuff and calculating amps and whatnot and I might as well be trying to read Sanskrit. :D I do only use these batteries from Liion Wholesale, though.

View attachment 91546

It's really not necessary to understand all that crap... just to understand how to use the Ohm's Law calculator at steam-engine.org! http://www.steam-engine.org/ohm.html

Let the math geeks amuse themselves with all the tedious minutiae... all you need to be able to do is plug in the proper values in that calculator, and make sure that the field marked "Current (I)" (which is the amperage) does not exceed what your battery will support.

Andria

VU Sponsors