Member For 2 Years
14b2abd8d09291ea7753d05d465f610d.jpg

sent from my Note 7
"I find your lack of faith disturbing" -Vader

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Snake94115 before you make an order call them first make sure they are open and operating

VAPE ON

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
image.jpeg
I've been burning through bottles of the dunk'd nilla wafer flavor and was happy to see a new flavor from them on the shelf of my local B&M. The bakery taste is the same as the original and the strawberry is reminiscent of cutwood's unicorn milk. I don't expect this bottle to last very long.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well the link is still working...Always a good sign.No worries though I'll make sure to give them a ring first.

The reason is I told A vaper here on VU about blo vape, he made an order, never got his JOOZE, website is still working though... I tried contacting them they never responded back...
I felt bad... I don't want that shit on me again!!

VAPE ON

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Coincidence, Popping Cherry here too, but about to switch over to the Lime Cola Scope makes for me. Scope probably has the best cola vapes, imo.

MitzyG

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Styx Samoa Joe. A little too sweet for my taste, but it smells good, lol.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
image.jpeg Flawless "we ain't done yet. Really well done strawberry in this one. I love the whole line.

From local vape...

"Strawberry infused Chimichanga sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar topped with a side of Vanilla Bean Ice Cream"

AlaskanRevolverGirl

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just got a new shipment in...
Beard Vape Co. #32(Cinnamon Funnel Cake) It's on point! Love it!
Uncle Junk's Keystone(Key Lime Pie) I haven't had a chance to try it yet.
Cuttwood Sugar Drizzle(Milky Cinnamon Cereal) Disappointed! I love the Boss Reserve but not liking this at all.
Charlie's Chalk Dust(Sea Salt Caramel with Ice Cream) Good not great.
Cerealized Crunched(Cinnamon Twist) Really good, but on the lighter side. Not as much flavor as the #32.

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have hot mess from flawless it's good but I really need to try bearded #32 sounds like my adv my FAV flavor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have hot mess from flawless it's good but I really need to try bearded #32 sounds like my adv my FAV flavor

Hot mess is just like what I posted above but with a really nice strawberry.

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Steezcake. This stuff is incredible.

2016-09-01 20.26.55.jpg

KEWB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm trying a new juice from a new vendor for me. Meringue o tang from vaporfi. It's...okay. Not worth the price. It's supposed to be presteeped but after this tank I think I'm gonna let it steep a little longer and see if that helps the flavor out any.

I can't get enough of this victory from Dr. Cloud. It's a super sweet lemon pound cake. I haven't tried the Doctor's magic to the left. It's supposed to be a pink starburst, and will probably be my next buy.
20160901_201711.jpg

AlaskanRevolverGirl

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Beard Vape Co. #32 is great. It has been the closest one I have found to the Crush "Rolls Royce" That I can't find anymore and no one seems to have ever heard it.

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Capone by The Sauce. It says Fruit Loops but it's more of a Trix flavor. Need to vape more of it but my initial impression is its better than Adirondack's Aneto which I really love on the simple fact that I get a creamy milk tone that really rounds it out.

If you like cereal vapers, this is definitely worth picking up

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Getting ready to watch Mod Envy and just filled a Squonker with one of my favs Blueberry Custard from Verde Valley Vapes.

Squonk On!

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Main Street by The Sauce. Not doing anything new or unique, just a straight up solid apple pie flavor with a good balance between apple, bakery cinnamon & pastry.

VU Sponsors