I'm afraid to try five folds
Can anyone send me a sample
I will pay shipping

VAPE ON

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol, no what? Are we still on that cc shit. I told you the guys legit. Dozens of people here have ordered from him without a problem. You're living in the past man. Loosen up. Lmao.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
Send me some
At least 10 ml?

VAPE ON

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Send me some
At least 10 ml?

VAPE ON
I would bro but I'm all out. Will be placing an order in the next 30 days or so. I got so much shit ahead of it. I'm sitting on like 9000mls.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would bro but I'm all out. Will be placing an order in the next 30 days or so. I got so much shit ahead of it. I'm sitting on like 9000mls.

Bahahahahahhahahahahahaha
OMG
BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

VAPE ON

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This is my steeping box. None of the are open. I have another full box of open bottles. Most of the bottles are 120mls.

08a956189870952484804a2e61310e02.jpg

AdamIsAWFUL

Member For 4 Years
This is my steeping box. None of the are open. I have another full box of open bottles. Most of the bottles are 120mls.

08a956189870952484804a2e61310e02.jpg

I'm the worst at steeping, I'm always at such a shortage whenever I place an order I usually have to vape it straight out the box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm the worst at steeping, I'm always at such a shortage whenever I place an order I usually have to vape it straight out the box.

Dude if I would've went Vape Northeast a few weeks ago I'd have like double that. I'm still vaping shit from the one in March. The prices were insane.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Time to start buying budget friendly e-liquid.There is a whole big huge thread on the subject.

My top 2 budget e-liquids thus far.

http://verdevalleyvapes.com
http://www.yougotejuice.com

Five Folds gets an honorary mention....Awesome e-liquid but their shipping is a P.I.T.A. (JUST SAYING)

AdamIsAWFUL

Member For 4 Years
Time to start buying budget friendly e-liquid.There is a whole big huge thread on the subject.

Five Folds gets an honorary mention....Awesome e-liquid but their shipping is a P.I.T.A. (JUST SAYING)

Carnival is definitely my top ADV right now. I keep hearing great things about V3, but my one experience with them left me really underwhelmed. May need to try again.

Also, I may have to pop my YouGotEJuice cherry. Any flavors you all can recommend?

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Carnival is definitely my top ADV right now. I keep hearing great things about V3, but my one experience with them left me really underwhelmed. May need to try again.

Also, I may have to pop my YouGotEJuice cherry. Any flavors you all can recommend?

Lemon Cheesecake - Tastes quite a bit like (Pound it by Banzai)
Tropical Delight - Lightly sweet and very refreshing without having mint or menthol
Cinnamon Roll - The Icing OMG The Icing...Drool worthy

Last edited:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Try Yaeliq Vanilla Bean Ice Cream and Raspberry Milkshake. Real good stuff. Most of their juice is pretty good. I have about 5 new flavors from them steeping. When I get to them I'll let you guys know if they're any good. I'm going to break open the Acai Berry vape real soon. The juice comes from Israel, shipping is $10 flat rate so I always try to order at least 4 bottles to make it worth it. They have a steal of a deal section every month where they mark down some flavors to $11 for 100ml.

AlaskanRevolverGirl

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anyone!?!?
Anyone ever heard of Crush "Rolls Royce" I know this company probaby went out of business with all the new regulations. But does anyone know if this company and flavor? If you have any, would you sell it?
Love this juice and can not find it!
Thanks

Last edited:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Try Yaeliq Vanilla Bean Ice Cream and Raspberry Milkshake. Real good stuff. Most of their juice is pretty good. I have about 5 new flavors from them steeping. When I get to them I'll let you guys know if they're any good. I'm going to break open the Acai Berry vape real soon. The juice comes from Israel, shipping is $10 flat rate so I always try to order at least 4 bottles to make it worth it. They have a steal of a deal section every month where they mark down some flavors to $11 for 100ml.

I've had Yaeliq...Not a big fan of it.I will only recommend places that I feel have good stuff.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone!?!?
Anyone ever heard of Crush "Rolls Royce" I know this company probaby went out of business with all the new regulations. But does anyone know if this company and flacorporate? If you have any, would you sell it?
Love this juice and can not find it!
Thanks
Nope...Never heard of it.
Give a description of the flavor and I might be able to come up with something similar.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So far I've only had Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, Raspberry Milkshake, Coffee Milkshake, Double Ry4 and Vanilla Custard. I still have to try Acai Berry and Gingerbread. Gingerbread I'm saving for the winter. Out of the 5 I tried all of them were very good to excellent. The Vanilla Bean was exceptional.

Shorevaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just got a 100 ml of strawberry cupcake by far ejuice line by element. Gotta say its damn good. Also vaping on wont stop by flawless its ok

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It is, very. And the Bourbon Custards (either) are one of those vapes that can easily fit into almost anyone's rotation, bakery, tobacco, sweet. Unless you're a purely fruity vapor, and even if you are, you should give one or both a try. $6 30s, what have you got to lose?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It is, very. And the Bourbon Custards (either) are one of those vapes that can easily fit into almost anyone's rotation, bakery, tobacco, sweet. Unless you're a purely fruity vapor, and even if you are, you should give one or both a try. $6 30s, what have you got to lose?
I could lose $6 especially if USPS loses my package. Lmfao.

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I could lose $6 especially if USPS loses my package. Lmfao.

LOL, but you won't, Wrecker and crew are top notch. Or watch Mod Envy, they give away, iirc, one $50 and three $25 coupons each week, so your chances of winning are pretty good on any given week. And, $25 goes a long way at $6/30ml. I think they require you to go over by $9 due to FDA "must charge for samples" requirements, a very small price to pay for 180ml of great juice. Seriously, some might not be to my preference, but all of the flavors I've tried are premium, as good or better than any "designer" juice.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A combination of Dr. Green By G2 and RatDad Joe's Apples and Absinthe from Gorge Vapors.
I was trying to get close to Double Apple Shisha...Missed by a mile.Although it does taste good it was not what I expected.

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaping on some Peaches and Cream from TMaxx, very nice. Gonna place another order tonite before the sale is over.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My own DIY Tobacco with a hint of Clove and Berries. Tired of all the flavors and nothing better then my own home brew!

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Flavor chasing tonight..
Noisy Cricket by Wismec + Velocity V1 by Insignia Design (as always)
Hana Modz V200 + Marquis RDA by Insignia Design

Juices..
Hometown Hero's Red Dream & Rice Crispy Treats + D'nish

2e3dhxi.jpg

Then something else tomorrow..

Queen Celly

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A combination of Dr. Green By G2 and RatDad Joe's Apples and Absinthe from Gorge Vapors.
I was trying to get close to Double Apple Shisha...Missed by a mile.Although it does taste good it was not what I expected.

Huh... Now that I think about it, I get why you would put absinthe to try and get Double Apple Shisha. Weird that I never noticed that before.

Queen Celly

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cloudniners Blackcurrant with a hit of menthol, one of my favorites. Also Nasty juice's Slow Blow(pineapple lemonade-low mint)

VU Sponsors