Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

Walter Ladd

Member For 4 Years
OAOSCURO_LOWLABEL.JPG
Mild but full flavored Maduro!. Great with my espresso...

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Don't know where to start-mostly fruity and deserts. Still learning the mesh coils.So far they love pacimama-straw,apple,nectarine,dinner lady - lemon tart and naked-maui sun,lava flow,berry rush the best.oh-and vapewild-brexit-which I am vaping now.

So, is the Brexit a complex flavor? I love the name, though. Really funny.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Ripe Vapes- - VCT Private Reserve.

Ether Vapes- - Fire Cured Tobacco Blend.

Plus my diy mix of Kings Custard and Vanilla Cream tobacco. Pretty yummy.
All of these in separate tanks, of course!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Unflavored "Base" Juice - That means it is only the max VG nicotine solution I get from Heartland at 18 mg nicotine per ml. VG has a subtle sweetness inherent, aside from that it's no flavor. Left my mod with Pixie Pee downstairs. Reckon I'm going twixt the two for now. Not quite sure what I want to mix up at the moment. Thinking I might try some cinnamon & marshmallow for giggles but not talked myself into that yet. :)

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Swagg Sauce's Mean Muffin, an apple cinnamon vape. A bit too early to tell, for sure, as the new coil is just breaking in, but it's already beginning to show promise. I'll know for sure this time tomorrow.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Vapetasia - Killer Kustard Blueberry
:bliss:
Boy, I sure would love to find a blueberry I could like. I'm a bit gun-shy of blueberry, though. Back when I was vaping three years ago I got it in my head that blueberry was what I wanted to vape. I could not find a blueberry that did it for me. Even tried "tuning up" some that I bought. Fail. But now I know more about How It All Works--particularly about vaper's fatigue.

I was vaping one of my favourites, earlier: DIY Vapor Supply's BlackRiver Milk Bar. Just switched over to Swagg Sauce's Mean Muffin. I think I'm liking it :)

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Boy, I sure would love to find a blueberry I could like. I'm a bit gun-shy of blueberry, though. Back when I was vaping three years ago I got it in my head that blueberry was what I wanted to vape. I could not find a blueberry that did it for me. Even tried "tuning up" some that I bought. Fail. But now I know more about How It All Works--particularly about vaper's fatigue.

I've learned the best way to find out if you will like something is to put some skin in the game, buy a bottle and try it. What I like, you may not. Everyone's palates are different. I really never considered nor desired to vape a blueberry juice, I came across a sale on the Vapetasia Blueberry and bought a couple of bottles to try it. I liked it and bought more. My logic is simple, in a worst case scenario, hopefully it will at least be vapeable, if it's not, I will throw it away. The link below is 200ml for $9.99, but I'm not sure if it still works or not, couldn't hurt to try as that is a great deal in my opinion.

https://cheapvaping.deals/vapetasia-killer-kustard-100ml-13-99

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Thanks for the lead, @bikerboogieman, but, attractive as that offer is, I think I'll pass. I bought a bunch of Vaptasia Killer Kustard Strawberry because it tasted so good, much like Super Charged Heaven Archangel I used to love and is no longer available, and the flavoured juice ban was imminent here in Michigan. Wouldn't you know it: The taste didn't last for me. Even after switching to other juices, then trying it again: It just doesn't do it for me. Now I have another 500ml of juice that's "just ok."

Won't make that mistake again.

VU Sponsors