Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Which mod?...Which Atty?...What Brand,and name of Juice?... I'm sporting My new Hammer tobeco clone,I replaced the wimpy spring in the 510 with a short section of 12 ga.stranded wire so I am running a Kanger subtank mini with the RDA with a .5 ohm coil,filled with Density by Vape Escape,Hazelnut Custard at 6mg.....S M O O T H !. . . .Z

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Next on the review....My new Dos Equis tobeco clone with Kanger stm w/ RDA .3 ohm 26 ga.Kanthol....filled with a healthy shot of Squirrel Juice brand,Squirrel Butter....High V.G. C L O U D S ! . . :rolleyes: . .Z

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just received some vape mail today. Yaeliq e juice from the Holy Land. I ordered two flavors, Raspberry Milkshake and Vanilla Bean Ice Cream. Both flavors are pretty good right out of the box. $11 for 100ml + $3 for extra flavor shot and $10 to ship.So all in all $38 for 200ml. This is real nice juice. Vanilla Bean Ice Cream tastes like Breyers Vanilla Bean. Its even got that little bit of chalkiness that the ice cream has. Raspberry Milkshake is real nice, smooth and creamy. I imagine these are only going to get better with some more steep time. Next time I order it will be a much larger order to take advantage of the $10 shipping.

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thawed Sauce from Mt Baker. I know, I know... ...hear me out.

Most of their juices are mediocre to my taste buds... ...half of them taste like a slightly altered version of the same thing. Some of them are straight up terrible. I'm generally not a fan of their juice. I find a lot of the flavors are harsh and just so indescribably "off" no matter how much steeping or seeping I do. It's like they're *almost* pretty good, but they really aren't vapeable.

And yet, Thawed Sauce has been my ADV for months. It's one of those juices that I can always rely on for satisfaction. I have 3 8oz bottles of it in 3mg, max VG - no flavor shots needed.

It's a bold and refreshing mixed-berry flavor. The texture is incredibly smooth... ...it's quite possibly one of the least bitey fruit/candy juices I've ever vaped. It's sweetness profile is a perfect mix of hard candy, cotton candy, and taffy. It's a predominantly an artificial blue-raspberry/grape flavor, but with a little something extra. I guess it's just got those little nuances that I look for in premium juices... ...you know, the aspects that make a juice taste "distinguished" for lack of a better word. "Mmmmm, yep. That's Thawed Sauce."

Out in public, I get more compliments on the smell of this juice than I do on any other. At least once a day, a passerby asks me about it.

I'v also got an 8oz bottle of their hug juice that's been steeping for about a month. That's the only other Mt Baker juice that can compare. It's basically Thawed Sauce's sister juice. Same general aspects, only with watermelon and strawberry instead of blue-razz.

Would highly recommend either of them to people looking for a quality budget fruit/candy vape.

bloosman1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've just only begun (today) with flavors, WOW! I'm vaping NJOY Double espresso in my Kanger nano and NJOY Black and Blueberry in my minipro 2! I had NO idea! Tasty!

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've just only begun (today) with flavors, WOW! I'm vaping NJOY Double espresso in my Kanger nano and NJOY Black and Blueberry in my minipro 2! I had NO idea! Tasty!
Welcome to the vape world.
There's plenty of choices. Don't let them overwhelm you lol

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Beard Vape Co 71 - sweet and sour sugared peaches. Yummmmm

Sent from my SM-T217T using Tapatalk
I did order up a bottle of this.......what a mistake now I have 2 favorites I will not be able to duplicate like the OG, well maybe someday.

But let me tell you that this is one of the tastiest vapes I have ever had!!!! Literally a mouthful of sugar peaches. Really amazing it's almost unreal.

Pick up a bottle if you have a chance it's worth every penny and you will wish you ordered more than one bottle:)

barbaraann72

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I did order up a bottle of this.......what a mistake now I have 2 favorites I will not be able to duplicate like the OG, well maybe someday.

But let me tell you that this is one of the tastiest vapes I have ever had!!!! Literally a mouthful of sugar peaches. Really amazing it's almost unreal.

Pick up a bottle if you have a chance it's worth every penny and you will wish you ordered more than one bottle:)
YAY!!! So glad you like it! Seriously considering getting 120 mls on this one.

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Today-
Halo-Tribeca
Halo-Prime
MOV-Rangler
Ahlusions-Lemon Vanilla Cake

chrt396

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I bought a bottle of "Pink Cloud" Friday night. It is 1:48am Monday morning..and I have 1/4 of a bottle left! That stuff is addictive!! GREAT flavor.

This is the description!!

Sweet yellow cake with tangy strawberries and rich vanilla custard.

Pink_Cloud_30ML2B_WEB__47797.1445196076.500.659_zpslawt5f3x.jpg

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Halo Freedom
GLV Deadly Sin
AVEs Gorilla Juice

Moniker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Throw back Thursday by 7 daze and true blue by kilo both great flavours. I will say tbt is what I like to vape most of the time.

bri66799

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Has anyone like citrusy flavors any ideas let me know that you like

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Milkman Churrios (the original is bleh, this is cinnamon toast crunch levels of awesome.)
Mad Hatter I <3 Doughnuts (I love I Love Doughnuts. Nuff said.)
LV Max VG Meringue Monsoon (really love this flavor, especially @ $50 for 8oz)
Hold Fast Jaws (I don't like this one as much as I used to, but it's still a solid AF jawbreaker.)
9 South Supernova (Jolly Rancher soda. This shit is amazing.)

I have 5 atties in roto today.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
e55c2ff2e0bf4abb4daebe808df0a336.jpg

If you guys haven't tried this juice
U missing out
I know ejuice are very subjective
But this juice is very very good
#yougurt

VAPE ON

drew83

Member For 4 Years
Raw vapes monsoon. It has a flavour i just can't describe but love!! The site calls it desert island in a bottle...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Doodle Bugs Snickerdoodle

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tmaxx - Strawberry Yogurt

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

logdawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Doodle Bugs Snickerdoodle... for those in the UK... It is a vanilla cookie with sugar and cinnamon... and the juice is delicious... taste just like the cookie.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Running two tanks today,
Verde Valley Vanilla Custard Cream.
Doodlebugs Strawberry Custard
2 awesome sauces.

blakemorder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got some uis vapes yogi, BlackBerry yogurt an instant favorite, alternating with Charlie noble's custard

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

RenoMama

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Today it's back to Pale Whale Spice Trader.
28a3242de88b4df565ee50bdf3b9a46c.jpg

bri66799

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Has anyone tried vapewell camarosa and like it? If so do you have any recommendations it's my new favorite but looking to expand

bri66799

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Has anyone tried vapewell camarosa and like it? If so do you have any recommendations it's my new favorite but looking to expand

07b6636d651123b6c00ebd03934d3610.jpg

VU Sponsors