Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
2b287313c6d4b11e08f023ae51bbffac.jpg

This stuff is amazing!

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alternating between OHW milkman and boosted anti lag which is surprisingly delicious

Towelman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm vaping some Midnight Oil Donkey Punch, it's a watermelon fruit punch max VG, loveeee it!

barbaraann72

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Beard Vape Co 71 - sweet and sour sugared peaches. Yummmmm

Sent from my SM-T217T using Tapatalk

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Three Dukes Vapor - Countess

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

barbaraann72

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Been wanting to try it but ordering anything fruity scares me any cream notes to the 71?
No creams - I really can't vape anything that's custard, cake, or cream. It's almost exactly as they describe it (sweet snd sour sugared peaches ), but I don't pick up much of the sour. I absolutely love it, but it sounds like we may be on opposing ends if the flavor spectrum. ;)

I really wish more companies would offer sample sizes.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea I'm more custards but a good fruity vape is a good change, I think I've been vaping too much creams/custards lately. Been looking for a change, since I started DIY it's really hard to try new stuff, I'm in the frame of mind that 1 bottle of premium juice is a liter of VG.....makes my juice purchases really rough:)

Last edited:

RenoMama

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Charlie's chalk dust. Head bangin boogie. Pretty good stuff.

noodle-scoop

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Pistachio ice cream waffle cone by steam punk vapors. Delicious.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RobbieR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just started vaping "Melon Ice" from U-Turn (Its a melon mint juice but I don't get much of the melon flavor) and I find it surprisingly enjoyable. I find the extra throat / lung hit the mint gives me is somewhat addictive. The strange thing is the mint becomes a little overwhelming after a while, but when I stop vaping it I miss the extra throat hit. Now I am on the hunt for a milder mint flavor. I think I want to try "Thug Juice" from MBV next. Can anyone comment on how strong the mint flavor is in Thug Juice? I'm looking for something with just a hint of mint.

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lightning Vapes' Meringue Monsoon. They're not known for their juice and I admittedly tend to forget that they have a juice line, but I spent enough with them to get the free 30ml. I picked one at random and forgot about it. It's been sitting at my vape station for over a week now with no love.

I'm not really a dessert kind of guy, but I figured "What the hell? Free juice. Gotta at least try it!"

It's honestly not bad at all! It's very creamy and smooth. Not much of that lemon tartness or bitterness, but it does have all of the citrusy sweet notes. As they advertised, it's a smooth lemon/baked goods flavor.

I think what gets me is the honey graham cracker on the legs. Maybe a hint of cinnamon as well?

I may not have the nuanced taste for dessert and custard flavors that some of you folks do, but I'll tell you one thing. For $8 a 30ml, I will be buying some more of this one to pad out my rotation. Decent juice from a wire vendor... ...wouldn'ta thunk it.

Last edited:

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vapeaholic - Kryptonite
Best lime soda vape! Actually the only one I've tasted lol

Orange Creamsicle & Cinnamon Toast Crunch & Vanilla Caramel Tobacco from www.OxVape.club.
Blew. My. Mind.
Seriously the best juice I've ever had.
Plus they're offering 75% discount for all first orders, I got 4 different flavors for $2.50, shipped free to my door.
All 4 were delicious.

barbaraann72

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Symmetry Six by Five Pawns
It's fatastic!

Primary Flavors: Strawberries, Rhubarb,, Ice Cream, Graham, Oats

Analias

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey jooser Humans,
The current hands down fav flav is Twelve's Aquarius. Berry with a floral note. Very complex, definitely sweet.
Still in love with SB's Mothers Milk and their Cloud line Sky juice.
I've been digging Lightning Vapes juice line, esp Lightning Loops. They've just released a max VG line and their prices are awesome. Get some next time you get yer wire! I also like their Strawberry Stratus & Butter Bolt.

I'm looking for the ultimate Tea flavor. With a hint of sweetness and cream. Oil of Bergamont ala Earl Grey tea would make my day. Suggestions?

M.scar.603

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
In my tank at the moment is a house juice from my local vape store..it's pina colada. I've been searching for the best pina colada flavor for months now! This one is pretty good but I'm not going to stop my search over it..I'm going to put some cola gummy by cosmic fog in the tank next though

M.scar.603

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Only my favorite by Jimmy The Juice Man - Carmel Pear in 3mg max vg!
mqdefault.jpg
I am contemplating trying this flavor..my local vape store has it half off at the moment. How would you describe it??

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"Soylent Green" would be a pretty cool juice name. It's got that perfect balance of obscure referential humor and edginess that appeals to the large demographic of 20-something male vapers out there.

Still waiting for "Satan's Love Juice" to hit the market, though. It'll probably be a decadent chocolate-banana-graham-cracker flavor... ...or maybe a nice red velvet cake with smooth custard notes.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vrod Vapors - Softail Deluxe

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
DIY Cranberry Green Tea. light and refreshing....

VU Sponsors