Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I decided to try a couple ml of the Krispy Kreme donut today, in a Nautilus 2 tank running a 0.7 ohm coil. It's pretty tasty. Will vape this up and then wait a few more days and try it again.
The KK has been my go-to donut for a while. Although I like it better than Arnie's I still like Arnie's enough to make it every once in a while, as it is different than the KK. Natedogg's Raging Donut is one of my favorites too, but with 15 ingredients it's a PITA to make & definitely requires a steep of a week or three.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Chill: Golden Pineapple, Mixed with Chill, Rainbow Punch

That almost sounds like; "Howabout it?" Hawaiian Punch. I like the original Fruit Juicy Red. I have to buy the powdered stuff now to add to water. No longer allowed to drink Punchy as Punchy, also have to not drink so much soda, watch extra added sugars ... so I'm supposed to.

"Breathe right, eat right, pray right, treat others right, do right, ... die anyway."

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
My recipe that some are already enjoying. But some have either received it incorrectly, or I typoed it. So I'll repost the correct recipe.
I thought I would post my recipe for Vaperoxx's Cornbread Puddin here for my friends to try. (If you haven't already)
10% Sweet Cereal Flakes TFA
10% Vanilla Pudding FLV
6% Kettle Corn TFA
6% Sweet Cream TFA
2% Super Sweet CAP (or sweeten to taste)

Yes I'm vaping it right now! Lol!

Sent from my fire using smoke signals

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Peppermint bark

Bet that is deliciously yummy. Did you powder and pulverize it down to add to the juice, or using an already made up flavoring? I like menthol and mint juices. Figure the DIY for them deserves this special pedestal for having the patience to find exactly the right mix. I've thought of using peppermint extract oil added to unflavored but am hesitant, although w/ using 10 ml biggest batch bottles might be worth experimenting.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Bet that is deliciously yummy. Did you powder and pulverize it down to add to the juice, or using an already made up flavoring? I like menthol and mint juices. Figure the DIY for them deserves this special pedestal for having the patience to find exactly the right mix. I've thought of using peppermint extract oil added to unflavored but am hesitant, although w/ using 10 ml biggest batch bottles might be worth experimenting.

I just use TFA Peppermint. This is one of the first recipes I put together myself when I started DIY. I like mints and menthols, too, and spices, but not so sure that I have the patience or the taste buds to make it important to chase after "exactly the right mix." That would never translate from one individual to another anyway. :D

The recipe is here, updated today from tweaks I've made on ELR:

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/peppermint-bark.403068/

My REAL favorite is a variation of HIC's Pink Bubble Gum, which carries a predominant cinnamon and wintergreen. Outstanding.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The recipe is here, updated today from tweaks I've made on ELR:
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/peppermint-bark.403068/

Oh wow! Thanks. :) Might need to buy more flavors than anticipated. *chuckles* Oh well, I was only going to spend it on wire, vaping misc tools and such anyway. Hm, might have spent it on some yarn or weaving stuff but I think that'll come along later. My enthusiasm seems to wax and wane across a variety of stuff. Not bipolar, I just don't seem keen to have my interest held in a lot most do. So I piddle and do a bunch of nothing.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Diy grape juice gum again. This is actually really good. Just missing something and it would be chubby bubble vapes bubble purp. I'm actually pretty happy with this one. Not my recipe though. I just followed direction. Lol

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors