Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
The one I've been itching to try....

VapeWild - The Streak (Strawberry Waffle)

*One thing I've noticed about these juices thus far (not necessarily this one as I have yet to even taste it), they are pretty sweet (borderline too sweet - but not yet lol). It could be that I just got super sweet flavors without even thinking about it. But I feel if I were to add a little more base to balance out the sweetness, they would be in the regular rotation. Last phrase is why I'm considering DIY. But, as has been said on this thread over and over again....taste is completely subjective. Just my 2 cents ;)

Forgot to mention, I have only tried 3 out of 13 so I could be way off LOL

I’ve tried four of mine so far and they have all been a little too sweet for me also. I just added a little bit of my base mix to the tank. I haven’t noticed it gunking up the coils yet though.

Carpe Nidor

Walter Ladd

Member For 4 Years
black-walnut-banner.jpg

This one is like no other I ever tried. It is the driest (less sweet) vape I know. The walnut is real and marries the Virginia wonderfully. Real Tobacco Extracts make exceptional NET.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Nilla Cake mixed with Nutella Shortbread. The Nutella is underwhelming, plus I made it with nic salts and it makes me sneeze by itself.

I've retired the nic salts. Not for me.

Demonslicevapes.com

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Yea the prices you cant beat . Im going to end up paying roughly $40 for a 120ml bottle of this rolled up strawberry. I feel that price is kinda of high but cheaper then $17 every 30ml bottle.

-VapinSteveo-[/QUOTE sorry for the shameless plug, but I have to mention I have 60ml bottles of juice for 21.00 bucks. im just say'n.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Unflavored base juice at 18mg nicotine per 1ml of juice, maximum vg. Sometimes if I desire a little flavor, might add up to 1ml of what I dub "snake oil" to a 10ml bottle. "Snake oil" for me is just whatever juice/s are left over, put them into a 10ml bottle all mixed up. Others might call that "Junk Juice"/"Hair O' The Dog"/"Yuck Fou"/"Nasty Gram". The max vg usually mellows it out a bit so I can taste something a little different. My Snake Oil by the way looks blacker than the blackest road tar I've seen. Funny though, it turns orange mixed with the base juice, once turned green. :shrugs: :crazy:

Well it's :coffee: time.

VU Sponsors