Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Sour Drip - Blue Sour

How are you liking the Blue Sour?
I haven't tried that one in a tank yet, but tasted nice on a dripper.
I am really liking the Red Sour and may have to buy some more of the Blue and Red while it is still on sale.
I am afraid of the Lemon- but may try one next time. Most lemon vapes taste like furniture polish to me. LOL!

Demonslicevapes.com

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
off the subject because im really thrilled about this!

Demonslicevapes.com is
tsQu-Ze77JE.png
feeling determined.

3 mins ·
Jamal W. R. Purchased vape products on 7/22/18. On 7/23/18 Jamal put the smokes where they belong, in the garbage!!!!!!!!!
Please wish Jamal continued support through his battle to be tobacco free! Free at last, free at last, thank god almighty I'm free at last!!!
#onedownmillions2go #tobaccocanttouchme #breathingeasy

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
DIY cola is pretty spot on for a flat coke and seems a tad harsh after 2 day steep. any suggestions on how to make it taste less like a flat coke and more sweet? and the harshness?

To make it less harsh, use a touch of your favorite cream, I prefer Cap sweet Cream or FA fresh cream, just use one that you got and like. A little vanilla is nice too.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Verde Valley Vapes Straw-melon Chill. Got it as part of a "oops there was a screw up here's some free juice" and it will find it's way into my daily vape rotation.
Got my Xmas in July stuff today. Ordered $28worth of juice. Used the xmas25 coupon and it made me ineligible for the odd even game. What a joke

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So it was an either/or promotion?
I guess if I would've had the 25 minimum after the 25%off it would've been the ticket. It's cool though. Good juice, never had issues. I knew about the 25min. Before shipping but never used a sale included. Always took the extra 100 ml

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

brando117

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
How are you liking the Blue Sour?
I haven't tried that one in a tank yet, but tasted nice on a dripper.
I am really liking the Red Sour and may have to buy some more of the Blue and Red while it is still on sale.
I am afraid of the Lemon- but may try one next time. Most lemon vapes taste like furniture polish to me. LOL!

I actually think the Blue and Red Sours are quite similar. I have only used both in the Pyro RDTAs, but I find both pretty good! I'm definitely afraid of the lemon and not sure that I would order it and LOL. But, the other two are quite nice :)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I actually think the Blue and Red Sours are quite similar. I have only used both in the Pyro RDTAs, but I find both pretty good! I'm definitely afraid of the lemon and not sure that I would order it and LOL. But, the other two are quite nice :)

The Yellow Sour gets good reviews, but I am really enjoying the Red and Blue!
I am using them in the Squeeze2

I placed another order for 2 more Red and 1 Blue Sour- I really like this stuff. Use STAY10 to get 10%off!

brando117

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
The Yellow Sour gets good reviews, but I am really enjoying the Red and Blue!
I am using them in the Squeeze2

I placed another order for 2 more Red and 1 Blue Sour- I really like this stuff. Use STAY10 to get 10%off!

LOL I'm going to order the same thing and thank you for the code as well! I *might* order the lemon just to see. At those prices, it seems silly not to at least try it, but if it tastes of furniture polish... eek! I feel like at that point it would be best to just throw out the tank it was in :teehee:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
LOL I'm going to order the same thing and thank you for the code as well! I *might* order the lemon just to see. At those prices, it seems silly not to at least try it, but if it tastes of furniture polish... eek! I feel like at that point it would be best to just throw out the tank it was in :teehee:

I am always afraid I will love this sale stuff and have to pay a much higher price for it if I want more. I should be set with 600mls for a while!
Wish I could buy more than 3 bottles each time- oh well- surprised the sale is still on!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I just love this little Serpent RDTA that @MarkS sold me. I still have Brownie Batter Banana Split (Vape Wild) in it.

This is a juice I need to work on cloning. It has the absolute best chocolate flavor I've tasted in any chocolate juice I've vaped - ever - and just the slightest hint of cherry and banana. Good stuff, imo.

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just love this little Serpent RDTA that @MarkS sold me. I still have Brownie Batter Banana Split (Vape Wild) in it.

This is a juice I need to work on cloning. It has the absolute best chocolate flavor I've tasted in any chocolate juice I've vaped - ever - and just the slightest hint of cherry and banana. Good stuff, imo.
So very happy you are enjoying it @nadalama!

Right now I'm Vaping on my first run of a new mix. Double Kiwi Key Lime Cheesecake in my Augvape Druga on a HCigar VtInbox.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Pineapple upside down cake. Sure would be good with some cookie dough ice cream as a follow up if someone would hurry up and perfect the recipe.

Carpe Nidor
Lol! It’s getting close.....I am itching to get this right. Waiting on a flavor that may help.....

VU Sponsors