nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
More DIY Grape Ice, been stuck on this for a couple of days now. Mixed it back in March and just didn't take to it at the time. It's 12mg and I've been vaping 8mg lately, so maybe the extra nic in it is what's drawing me in now. :)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Pina colada diy. Not as good as I first thought. It's weak. Put in another tank last week that I was to lazy for a coil change. The rainbow sherbert was masking the weak colada. Back to square 2

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I've finally had to admit to myself that a lot of mixes are too weak for me. Have run across a couple that I like at less than 10%, but that's rare. More often than not, juice has good flavor to me at between 15-20%, which of course means that when I mix other people's recipes I often have to increase the overall percentages, sometimes a LOT.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've finally had to admit to myself that a lot of mixes are too weak for me. Have run across a couple that I like at less than 10%, but that's rare. More often than not, juice has good flavor to me at between 15-20%, which of course means that when I mix other people's recipes I often have to increase the overall percentages, sometimes a LOT.
Well I know I'm used to commercial juice and I've had some diy from other members here. I know diy isn't as sweet which is good. Just have to get used to figuring out how I like it. Adjusting as I go

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors