Become a Patron!

What else do you use your flavors in?

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I'm actually interested in what everyone uses some of their concentrates in other than e juice, cause as many know most of the flavors were originally used to make food and drinks(if ya didn't, well now you do) I personally like to use ones like FA raspberry and White peach in my tea, or some flavors in icing and deserts and stuff like that. What about y'all?

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've been thinking about using some of them for making exotic cocktail drinks, as good cocktail liqueurs these days have been getting really hard to find around where I live so as a result I kind of had to put my fun hobby of fixing nice cocktails on the back burner years ago despite I used to be pretty good at it.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
oh and coffee and water :) probably some other things to those are just off the top of my head

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
coffee of course (FA Hazelnut + Coconut is my fave, sometimes Anise)
stirred into yogurt/pudding (mostly fruit flavors) and smoothies
added to juice blends then frozen into popsicles
in soup (FA Ozone is a fine celery seed flavor)
in cookies (especially Cardamom and Anise...work great!)
added to ice-cream toppings (choc sauce becomes Reese's or choc-mint or choc-orange)
in homemade ice cream (breathtakingly minty!)
to flavor whipped cream (go iSi whippers!)
to make strawberry milk and orange-creamsicle milk for a kid's lunch
in homemade chocolate truffles (holiday ritual in our house; FA Florida Key Lime is gonna be killer in white choc)
for unique sodas with a Soda Stream (all the Italian cream soda flavors YEAH)
I'm sure I'm forgetting some uses. I'm a total flavor addict. :D

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I know fruit flavors go great in moonshine. Take some peach shine, add some FA raspberry, TFA dragon fruit, FA mango with a touch of whatever lime you want, then you have what I like to call lizard piss.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm actually interested in what everyone uses some of their concentrates in other than e juice, ...

As I type, I have a couple of turkey breasts soaking in brine. (I'll smoke them later today)

I thought I would give one a Caribbean flare. With the Jumex mango nectar, thyme, allspice, brown sugar, green onions and homegrown Bhut Jolokia peppers... I also added a healthy dose of INW Mango, a touch of TPA Brown Sugar and a few drops of INW Clove.

Edit: Oophs! I forgot to mention the FA Jamaican Rhum added to the brine...:vino:

Ron
---
“Have I gone mad? I'm afraid so. You're entirely Bonkers. But I will tell you a secret, All the best people are.” ― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm actually interested in what everyone uses some of their concentrates in other than e juice, cause as many know most of the flavors were originally used to make food and drinks(if ya didn't, well now you do) I personally like to use ones like FA raspberry and White peach in my tea, or some flavors in icing and deserts and stuff like that. What about y'all?

I use 3-5 drops of Capella Sweet Cream in quite a few things: eggs, gravies, mashed potatoes, coffee... anything that benefits from the taste of cream; we're on a low-fat diet, so the flavoring is a real godsend. It seems to work best, in foods, if there is some milk (2%) or margarine already in it; it turns the thin taste of 2% milk into the taste of cream; it turns the taste of margarine into a real butter flavor.

Andria

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
On the carpet of my car, as air freshener. Discovered how well this works by accident.

I was thinking about trying that with my INW Honey flavor...but changed my mind. I was concerned about possible car theft.

Yogi bear.jpg

:hamster:

Ron
---
"I have seen all, I have heard all, I have forgotten all."- Marie Antoinette

VU Sponsors