Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Productive vape day - worked some more on my vape sorting project, made a trade, and got it and two pif boxes packed, labeled and read to send out the door. Also mixed 650 mls of juice, all the while posting a lot of blather on VU

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally got all my replacement stuff ordered, most of it from fasttech. 20 spare tank glass for my ammit, the 3 oring sizes for it enough for 10-20 replacements. Hopefully I got the sizes right, didn't have a ruler with mm so did some guesstimation and converted to metric. Fingers crossed. Same goes for the orings for my mom's kfv5 clone, something like 5 or 6 different oring sizes there. Found some exploded view diagrams and size listings for all the orings then read where people were experimenting with different sizes. All in all probably a couple hundred orings spanning 8 or 9 sizes. Only came to like $17 with shipping.

Went to get some replacement glass for her tank, what a pain in the ass. Figured it'd be easy given the popularity of the kayfun tanks. A lot of places were sold out or flat didn't have them, found them on sale at gearbest so hoping they work. Some comments said it wouldn't fit clones, other user replies said it did fit their tobeco clones.

So long as I gotta wait on stuff from china figured it best to try and get it all now. My luck something would happen and she'd break the glass on her tank shortly after all the crap from my order came in. I knew she wouldn't have the patience or really know where to even begin sherlocking to hunt all the different things down. I doubt the apollo capsule had as many gaskets as the kayfun, shit's ridiculous lol.

lucifah

Shinyitis Victim
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Bought bags full of vape gear (used)...
  • Lost Vape Drone
  • VooPoo Drag w/ Genie
  • Kanger Dripbox 2
  • bunch of RDAs
  • some other mods I'm not really interested in, but they were part of the package deal
  • Taifun "The Eye" mod
The wife will be like "You did what now? Who needs all this stuff?" :cuss2: So let's see how long the healthier than smoking and hobby excuses cut it :blah:

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Bought bags full of vape gear (used)...
  • Lost Vape Drone
  • VooPoo Drag w/ Genie
  • Kanger Dripbox 2
  • bunch of RDAs
  • some other mods I'm not really interested in, but they were part of the package deal
  • Taifun "The Eye" mod
The wife will be like "You did what now? Who needs all this stuff?" :cuss2: So let's see how long the healthier than smoking and hobby excuses cut it :blah:
a5c008dec76460c8e39af6b0de791ac2--hilarious-stuff-funny-pics.jpg

meme20.jpg

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm in a pickle now because I have more bf atties than mods. Gotta change that this weekend. And hope I get away with it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Ohh gotta have extra atties wicked and ready to juice and use.
I keep 2 extra Wasps ready to use all the time.
One in my go bag and one on the desk.

have been piffing out unloved attys though. Working to get towards only having atties I like and use.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have piffed out all of my unloved tanks except some Kanger T3S and evod tanks....
Have not found anyone that wants them.

I just kept my Subtank mini's and Serpent RTA's and a Serpent RDTA.

Last edited:

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Going to be building coils today at some point. Try out this spool tamer trick. Wish me luck.

Good luck! Nice new avatar, by the way...that from your gig at the country joint?

You're not drinking water are you?! You realize that stuff is found in antifreeze!?!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good luck! Nice new avatar, by the way...that from your gig at the country joint?

You're not drinking water are you?! You realize that stuff is found in antifreeze!?!
Thanks,Yea some finally got a picture of me. Everytime we take a pic or video I'm not existent. Ha ha. At least I know they hear me.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn I wanna vape in my office

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You can...it just might be a one time thing because it will no longer be your office, lol.

Hold on a sec...you can kick back and watch Jurassic World in there but can’t get away with vaping? I’m sure there’s a way to work that out. Just keep a fire extinguisher near you and vape and if the boss walks in, just spray the fire extinguisher and say “Did you see that? My banana cream pie caught on fire!!”

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You can...it just might be a one time thing because it will no longer be your office, lol.

Hold on a sec...you can kick back and watch Jurassic World in there but can’t get away with vaping? I’m sure there’s a way to work that out. Just keep a fire extinguisher near you and vape and if the boss walks in, just spray the fire extinguisher and say “Did you see that? My banana cream pie caught on fire!!”

Lol no I work first shift. I messaged you at like 9pm or something

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hey guys. It's been a while since I've been on VU. anyway, I ordered some stuff so I'm waiting for vapemail. Vandy triple 28 RTA, 3 lg chocolates, and some broke dick juice. Hopefully it all gets here soon and at the same time.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

lucifah

Shinyitis Victim
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
3 out of 5 expected parcels arrived :bliss:

One contained this antique rarity: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/the-official-handcheck-thread.733/page-178#post-2023523
Another contained lots of wires.
And the last one contained a bunch of BF RDAs from FT, including one, which I already regret buying... :headbang:
3760004-6.jpg

(I mean, dual vertical coil with a shared centre post and about 18mm or less deck size... and the hilarious design! No more browsing of vape shops after two beers for me!)

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3 out of 5 expected parcels arrived :bliss:

One contained this antique rarity: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/the-official-handcheck-thread.733/page-178#post-2023523
Another contained lots of wires.
And the last one contained a bunch of BF RDAs from FT, including one, which I already regret buying... :headbang:
3760004-6.jpg

(I mean, dual vertical coil with a shared centre post and about 18mm or less deck size... and the hilarious design! No more browsing of vape shops after two beers for me!)
Is that a wedding cake atty clone?

lucifah

Shinyitis Victim
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Is that a wedding cake atty clone?
It is! But even when I put some bakery flavour in there, it doesn't reward me enough for the endless struggle it is to get the friggin' coils in there. The screws at the bottom of the deck are so tiny that it's virtually impossible to get wire thicker than 30ga in there, which makes it even worse to build on this bugger.
Flavour seems alright though in my first build. Just not good enough to justify the hassle.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Purchased a Therion bf 75 from our own Mr gadget. Was hoping to score on another purchase. But haven't heard from the guy in a few days. I'm too damn impatient I know. Lol

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got a sample pack from them once. Really liked Strawberry Waterfelons and Hannibal Nectar.

Today I ordered 2 atty's.
They have some great juice. If you ever order from them again you should try the wrecking ball. It's like a candied banana cream. Or bombshell batter. Blueberry and lemon pound cake. Or hooch. It's blueberry pomegranate.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Feel like a kid in a candy store today but I'm done. For today. Ha ha. Just bought a dotmod squonk box. In the US. My boss was feeling generous today handing out snow bonuses. And he asks, how many kids you have again? 5, he said damn your gonna need another bonus. So he gave me 200 more than anyone else. How can he be such a great guy and a dickhead at the same time?

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Purchased a Therion bf 75 from our own Mr gadget. Was hoping to score on another purchase. But haven't heard from the guy in a few days. I'm too damn impatient I know. Lol

Thanks, it's already been shipped. :)

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Popped a new set of coils in my SZX, picked up some vapemail (bottles of VG/PG/Nic for my first venture into DIY), and I just completed my first mixing session...mixed up three 10ml test bottles...One is @Mykreign ‘s Slap Yo Mama BCP, another is Welches Cherry Pomegranite, and the third was a clone recipe I found for a flavor that was my favorite until the shop stopped carrying it...it’s called “The Dreamer” by Vintage E-Liquids-a nice little Strawberry, Peach, and Pineapple mix
7363f418e2d6b785d7f190d295626eef.jpg

VU Sponsors